It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for New Age Adepts: Vibrational Density?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi "special communication" fan(s) !

I only write to tell you that "The Ra material" DID answer to MANY
of my **important** questions ! !

It TOTALY changed my ideas and views on life, universe, visitors, spirit, mind. . .

READ it all. It is FANTASTIC ! !

My signature shows it. . . B-)

[ Carla is a VERY courageous woman ! ! ]

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Nice one! GHW sounds like a hell of a guy gonna check him out in more detail.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Knowing that the New Age Movement had major roots in Theosphy which is basically a syncretic mix of East meets West so-to-speak, I combined the following search terms "Theosophy" along with "vibration" and "density."

In a conversation reportedly done in 1888 (With herself?) I found the external text below--excerpted here--from Helena Petrovna Blavatsky that shows an early--though undeveloped--form of the vibrational-density concept.

OCCULT VIBRATIONS

A FRAGMENT OF CONVERSATION WITH H.P.B. IN 1888

The following was written by me at the dictation of H.P.B. in 1888 with the purpose of printing it at that time. But it was not used then, and as I brought it home with me it is now of interest. - W.Q.J.

Q. - It has struck me while thinking over the difference between ordinary people and an adept or even a partly developed student, that the rate of vibration of the brain molecules, as well as he coördination of those with the vibrations of the higher brain, may lie at the bottom of the difference and also might explain many other problems.

H.P.B. - So they do. They make differences and also cause many curious phenomena; and the differences among all persons are greatly due to vibrations of all kinds.

Q. - In reading the article ["Aum!"] in the PATH of April, 1886, this idea was again suggested. I open at p. 6, Vol. I.

The divine Resonance spoken of above is not the Divine Light itself. The Resonance is only the outbreathing of the first sound of the entire Aum.... It manifests itself not only as the power which stirs up and animates the particles of the universe, but also in the evolution and dissolution of man, of the animal and mineral kingdoms, and the Solar system. Among the Aryans it was represented by the planet Mercury, who has always been said to govern the intellectual faculties and to be the universal stimulator.

What of this?

H.P.B. - Mercury was always known as the god of secret wisdom. He is Hermes as well as Budha the son of Soma. Speaking of matters on the lower plane, I would call the "Divine Resonance" you read of in the PATH "vibrations" and the originator, or that which gives the impulse to every kind of phenomena in the astral plane.

Q. - The differences found in human brains and natures must, then, have their root in differences of vibration?

H.P.B. - Most assuredly so.

Q. - Speaking of mankind as a whole, is it true that all have one key or rate of vibration to which they respond?

H.P.B. - Human beings in general are like so many keys on the piano, each having its own sound, and the combination of which produces other sounds in endless variety. Like inanimate nature they have a key-note from which all the varieties of character and constitution proceed by endless changes. Remember what was said in Isis Unveiled at p. 16, Vol. I, "The Universe is the combination of a thousand elements, and yet the expression of a single spirit, - a chaos to the sense (physical), a cosmos to the reason" (manas).

Q. - So far this applies generally to nature. Does it explain the difference between the adept and ordinary people?

H.P.B. - Yes. This difference is that an adept may be compared to that one key which contains all the keys in the great harmony of nature. He has the synthesis of all keys in his thoughts, whereas ordinary man has the same key as a basis, but only acts and thinks on one or a few changes of this great key, producing with his brain only a few chords out of the whole great possible harmony.

Q. - Has this something to do with the fact that a disciple may hear the voice of his master through the astral spaces, while another man cannot hear or communicate with the adepts?

H.P.B. - This is because the brain of a chela is attuned by training to the brain of the Master. His vibrations synchronize with those of the Adept, and the untrained brain is not so attuned. So the chela's brain is abnormal, looking at it from the standpoint of ordinary life, while that of the ordinary man is normal for worldly purposes. The latter person may be compared to those who are color-blind.
www.blavatsky.net...

Blavatsky, I might add, was known for Channeled information. I'm still hoping to find the genesis of the modern concept--as it exists today--if that's at all possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Vibrational Density is definitely true even if it was introduced recentlly. Quantum Physics seem strange and counter intuitive but it is true as well. You can feel vibration if you focus on it long enough, you can feel the different energies.

Just ask yourself in different environments, how does it FEEL here? what are other people feeling here in general compared to me?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey Gut my friend, so nice seeing your interesting threads and posts still. You are mindful to both sides as usual

"I am Ra:" it is striking me weird that I just started reading this material a few nights ago. The vibrational density is definitely a huge part of this. But, what stuck out most to me is the concept of unity, and having the ability to have that gullible open mind, this is how abstract this really is, at least that's what I'm starting to think (well if you want to grasp the illusion part that is). The idea that unity and infinity are connected kinda blows my mind.

I still need to read much more, my current job and living situation have me a bit impatient and at a loss for time. I mostly have been reading just the Ra statements and not the intros/interpretations, but I will meditate more and make the time.

I have to tell you alot of the Ra material feels a little like the channels (whatever) i talked to with my friend's gf, yet like a different energy altogether, but the same evolved way of presenting concepts and using abstracts.

I'm sure I will have more to add as I get thru this material myself, I'm curious yaknow.

Good times, SnF amigo

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Awesome to see you around more lately! Or maybe I haven't been getting around the boards as much and sticking to a few small cubbyholes.

I do look forward to your comments here when you get the time.

How is your AWESOME art-work going? I'm really going to have to buy a piece for my very own.

Aliquandro's Art!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Art is going slowly but well, been on even new tangents and will share once I get some nice weather and the time to photo (but mostly surreal abstracts in relaxing colors). New job means less time, which is part of this illusion and im learning to make the snippets of time to meditate and relax and breathe.. to enjoy this moment we have. such precious life we have, this is unique.

Back to vibrational density tho... I wasnt a hyper kid, I was introverted. Almost mellow. Now almost half a century and I am buzzing a mile a minute. I feel I might be frequency sensitive cuz I keep feel like I'm accelerating more and more every year. Ahh who knows for sure really.

Wonderful invading your thread for a sec, thanks for the kudos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join