It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at the Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl uniforms. Like the gloves?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Comfortable with what is coming?

What's that, praytell?

The Univ. of Oregon changes uniform design about every other day, or so. Any untoward meaning is purely on your part.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yes, I'm not comfortable with it at all! I don't like blue fields, or different uniforms every week, and I don't like to see it as a recruiting tool. How silly does it sound that a grown man may choose which university to attend based on the coolness of their uniforms? BUT IT HAPPENS!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

What I mean by what is coming is the Illuminati eventually coming out of the shadows and openly ruling, introducing their occult practices and worship. If the people are used to the symbolism and imagery they will be less shocked and more docile when the Illuminati fully takes over.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is this what all American football gear looks like these days? That is beyond cool! Apparently Nike can even make the duck an intimidating and fearsome creature lol.

I went to university in America, at Marquette, and while we did not have a football team, we were in Wisconsin and everyone, seriously everyone was obsessed. The symbols were everywhere, people painted their entire cars in Packers colors in Milwaukee, and when you went to Madison it was a sea of red and white with big cartoon letter W's on every shirt. This was much to the annoyance of most MU students which were from Chicago and fans of the Bears and Illini. Gridiron is a religion in a lot of the States.

Hand signals are a common part of sport in America. At Marquette we used to flash an M-U with our hands to the news cameras while going into a basketball game.

Also, if I am not mistaken, the hand motion being made by the Oregon player is close to the one made to catch a pass in the game. If Oregon is a team known for playing a short passing game it would actually be a good target for the quarterback to aim for.

I see much less an Illuminati symbol her and much more a really brilliant uniform that is a great update of the American Footballer which have a gladiator status.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Domo1

It's not just an O. Look again. For one, one must hold their hands in the form of the Masonic Pyramid. For two, where the "O" is (or rather the All-Seeing Eye) the glove pattern forms a black pyramid behind the "O."

I'm not saying that this is definitely the Illuminati once again spreading their occult symbolism subliminally to the population (although I believe it is). I'm just pointing out the similarities and asking the questions.

Better than just sticking my head in the sand and offering a knee-jerk reaction (that usually involves sarcasm and condescension)

It is you who needs to look again. It is the Oregon emblem, an "O". Nothing special here, although I'm sure someone will bring up the Phil Knight connection and try to make it about the illuminati anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
So, Oregon is the new illuminati headquarters...my stars, I think you're on to something!

ATSers we need to keep a watchful eye on Oregon and the people that come and go from this area. They could be training some sort of militia and sending them off to other states to brain wash them.

Think about how popular bikes have been in Portland for years, and now bikes are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WONKY.

We're trend setters up here. Can't help it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

You mean with centuries of rule from behind the scenes, they're going to announce their coming out party on a football uniform from the Pacific Northwest, that no one outside of the NW, or alums; cares about?

Now that's just about unlikely...

Personally, I'd choose 'bama. Or maybe one of the Service Academies...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wonder how those gloves are treating the Army, Navy, Stanford, LSU, Ohio State and Michigan State? They've got the same uniform system as Oregon and theirs all look absolutely beyond cool as well:

Nike Pro Combat Uniforms

Seems to be just a brilliant piece of new kit, not a way to tell everyone that they are taking over the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

What I mean by what is coming is the Illuminati eventually coming out of the shadows and openly ruling, introducing their occult practices and worship. If the people are used to the symbolism and imagery they will be less shocked and more docile when the Illuminati fully takes over.

Modern religions of the world still use the same occult practices the ancients did. I think the only one that isnt allowed is ritual sacrifice. But lets think about it for a moment... Even christians ritualistically drink blood and eat the flesh of their Savior.

The symbols have been all over our planet for longer than history can remember in some cases. These occult things you are talking about arent really that hidden... They arent really very occult if you can see them in every add and every music video. Occult by definition means its something you have to seek to be found, not something that is presented to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

All these symbols or ones very like them have been found in sites dating back thousands, even tens of thousands, of years.

Cave paintings would have something resembling them, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Thats a historical fact, bud.

All the 'occult', religious art and symbolism stems from Astronomical Deities. Primarily the sun and our solar systems planets.

I would be willing to bet money, what little i have, that on every continent in the world, including the poles, you can find some piece of symbolism relating to the ancient gods.

I think its important to remember that symbolism is the only tru universal language to convey an idea. Well, math is too, actually... But thats for a different thread. The great thing about symbols is that they can convey different meanings to different groups. There is no perfectly right or wrong way to interpret them because their whole purpose is to convey a message to the beholder. I look at the All Seeing Eye for example, and immediately think if the Above, the Most High, while the OP looks at the Eye and sees the imminent domain of the Illuminati.

Potato, pototo. The key to unlocking symbolisim is trying to put yourself in the shoes of the ones leaving the message behind. What were they trying to tell us? What is hidden behind the thinly veiled allegories left as pictures for our minds to digest? Thats the really fun part of symbols. Its something I enjoy dwelling on.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

No, they're not really "announcing" anything. As I said they are using the symbolism more and more in the mainstream to make people familiar and comfortable with it. It reduces the shock once they do come out in the open to rule.

It's just the way I see it. Ya'll can continue to mock me all you want.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by seagull

No, they're not really "announcing" anything. As I said they are using the symbolism more and more in the mainstream to make people familiar and comfortable with it. It reduces the shock once they do come out in the open to rule.

Ya'll? A Southern USA Muslim with an extensive and irrefutable knowledge of Illuminati - whoever the hell the "Illuminati" might be?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
For one Every Nike Pro Combat uniform has the teams logo on the glove that is made by making a triangle and you don't see the logo on the gloves at all durning the game inless they throw up the triangle after a TD. For the person who has brought up the wings on the uniform and helment Oregon has been doing that for awhile now with all their teams. I remember watching the NCAA Basketball Championship and all the Kentucky Baketball players threw up the triangle and what it means to them might not mean the samething to you or even your best friend. Anyone can look at anything and come up with some secret meaning or symbolism to them. Good catch though

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

I'm not saying that this is definitely the Illuminati once again spreading their occult symbolism subliminally to the population

but... if that was true, then why would it be a "bad" thing?

what if... NOT every single human being within the hierarchy or substrata of this hypothetical (or very real) secret society.... WASN'T completely evil and out to get you....

what if they actually had some really good ideas that are actually concrete truths about life, the universe, and everything...symbolized in their imagery...?

what if everything "occult" wasn't "cultish" or "nefarious" . but actually .. just what it means.. uh... "HIDDEN"...

wouldn't you want the most valuable wisdom in the world.. hidden from those who would abuse it?

and possibly pick a time .. hmmm say.. the years leading up to dec 21st 2012... to begin to REVEAL (ahem:: cough cough: REVELATION) .. these truths to those who would understand and respect the value in them?

why is it that so many christian, atheists, and Muslims pounce on every illuminati-esque "one-eye-ish" imagery as something completely horrifically evil and devilish?

seriously? it's ALL evil and ALL demonic and ALL those people are complete psychopaths???? EVERY SINGLE ONE???

is there a deficit on reason in today's day and age?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

To be honest I have heard that they are using the symbolism more often because they are getting people comfortable before they come out in the open for 10 - 15 years and most normal people don't even catch the symbolism or really care. Idk maybe it's just me but I don't see how showing illuminati symbolism is really going to make the people more relaxed when the NWO is trying to put us in FEMA camps, kill most of the earths population and enslave the others, and make a one world government maybe thats just me though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join