It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over Australia Baffles Experts - **Video**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Wow !! You're totally correct ! Perhaps they should dedicate an episode of " chasing UFO,s" to this thread ! The excellent video quality and top notch research value !! You could make enough cash to finally move out of your parents basement !!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004

Wow !! You're totally correct ! Perhaps they should dedicate an episode of " chasing UFO,s" to this thread ! The excellent video quality and top notch research value !! You could make enough cash to finally move out of your parents basement !!

Thank you for reinforcing my previous post. Also may I ask what trolling has to offer in the way of UFO Research here at ATS? Please offer something intelligent or just simply go away, as always the choice is yours.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

UFO Footage Filmed Over Australia Baffles Experts

If i got a penny for every time Experts have been baffled or Scientists have been baffled by stupid crap according to someone i would be the richest man alive. This is just another light in the sky vid... and not even one of the good ones....

edit on 13-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I've seen something like that where I live. It was flying directly over the freeway I was on, I exited and pulled off at the del taco on the corner and watched it for 20 minutes.

I pointed it out to some teen girls who were walking by, and they took 1 look at it and didnt even care. They thought I was some creep trying to hit on them. It was pretty damn insane.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
At the start it looks like a moth then it has some distance on it so it is now a UFO.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

UFO research ?? Posting crap from YouTube is far from research ! If you started bringing something original to this site instead of stealing headlines and videos of nonsense , you might get less negative feedback like a majority of the people on this thread have expressed !

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6

Tell me again about the Chinese lanterns.. because you know,, I asked around (few friends in councils, and i was out visiting in an area predominately owned by Chinese) and most Asian/Australians arn't celebrating anything at this time.. nor really let of lanterns away from those celebrations.. fireworks maybe (man.. i lived in strathfield.. every weekend lol) but lanterns.. sory that's a MYTH

MANY, MANY years ago when i was more a "believer" than i am now, i saw my first chinese lantern, although that term was not known at that time and it was something i have never seen before or heard about.

I was FREAKING out since i was convinced that i saw UFOs and i had no logical explanation what i saw. It took me a long time (over a decade) to learn and admit that what i saw as some sort of toy balloon/chinese lantern and not an UFO.

* Despite their size, they can be INCREDIBLE bright.
* They can move pretty fast, even erratically, "UFO like" when the wind blows them around

If you have never seen one, call them "chinese lanterns" or "self made toy balloons with a fire underneath", whatever, you WILL not know what it is.

You might also notice that in the last years, they became more popular, also especially around holidays, eg. 4th July etc. people let them fly ---> more UFO sightings.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Thank you for the very relevant information. Hopefully others will put it to use whwn attempting to identify sightings.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I agree.. i've seen 2 lanterns when i was a young lad and yep they do look pretty cool if you don't know they are lanterns
but, my point was addressed shortly after.. I knew they were illegal (having asked around) but i wanted someone else to follow that trail for themselves.. the fact holds slightly more weight if researched/stated by a regular poster than say.. little old me

and OP.. keep going, many of us have thrown in the towel, way to many haters for a regular joe to have to deal with (it's a very depressing hobby these days) then there's the realy bonkers lot that ruin it for everyone with overzealous beliefs and crazy stuff... It's great to see some regular curious folks still watching Utube for anything "real"... ish..

And i for one am grateful for those that post Utube vids here... some of us don't have Unlimited bandwidth and mega data plans so we cant sit on utube scanning every single upload for truth.. so i use ATS as a filter myself and i recon many others do (this and other sites) its easier to weed out pure fakes vs "what was that" videos that way.. and besides.. does anyone know of any other place to get anything like whats found on uTube? open to suggestions of *legit* sites that actually work and aren't full of ads for "intergalactic Bibles"?

Until then.. I for one am grateful for our Utube re-posters.. much nicer crowd here anyways.. even if some of you are a bit jaded lol

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

I will apologize to the op for the harsh comments but I joined ATS for its quality of people and content . I don't appreciate being called ignorant and told to go away because I have an opinion ! I'm a firm believer in ETs and try to be open about different concepts , but IMHO a majority of the content lately is not helping a better understanding of the ET subject !

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
reply to post by Xarian6

I will apologize to the op for the harsh comments but I joined ATS for its quality of people and content . I don't appreciate being called ignorant and told to go away because I have an opinion ! I'm a firm believer in ETs and try to be open about different concepts , but IMHO a majority of the content lately is not helping a better understanding of the ET subject !

In all fairness I owe an apology as well, sorry for the intense words. Cool?

Easy for any one with an opinion as strong as this boreds members to get say, carried away sometimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

All is cool fellow ATSer !! Heated discussions are sometimes good ! We're all in this boat together and with any luck we will collectively solve the ET puzzle ! All the best and look forward to great discussion !

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Hell yeah, Im right there with ya. Sucky thing about heated exchanges on the Internet is that its permanent, you know? It would appear that we only have about 4 hours to edit, delete a thread. To hell with it, I guess its a matter of public record now, lol.

Back on topic while a lot of the articles I post here are just what you made comment about earlier, Google Search, UFOs, News. Now I have noticed the following, lots tend to come from Examiner.com, an obviously nowhere near as credible as to say, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX etc...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Hell yeah, Im right there with ya. Sucky thing about heated exchanges on the Internet is that its permanent, you know? It would appear that we only have about 4 hours to edit, delete a thread. To hell with it, I guess its a matter of public record now, lol.

Back on topic while a lot of the articles I post here are just what you made comment about earlier, Google Search, UFOs, News. Now I have noticed the following, lots tend to come from Examiner.com, an obviously nowhere near as credible as to say, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX etc...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But that can be a good thing ! People new to the sight can see what's been discussed and hashed out , what sites are known hoaxers and what sites are credible !

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Rude. Plain rude.

the video is by an amateur. and at no stage does he claim to be an expert. HE IS OUT THERE RECORDING. your on your PC saying hes clueless... Oh your useful.

How bout go film something strange you see in your otherwise plain as # life... and ill tell you your an idiot for filming lanterns. your the kind of person who collects photos of trains aren't you...

ITS NOT DEBUNKING when you belittle people. its just rude.

As for the OP. thank you for the video =D gotta love Aussies reacting to things in the sky. we will never know what it is so ...You name it and its that... could be anything at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Yeah im still on the fence, dont know what it is.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I watched the video a few more times and I also checked out a few videos of Chinese lanterns . The light in this video flickers much more than Chinese lantern do IMO ! Also the time of day (very early morning) could eliminate a lot of possibilities ?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join