It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's Family was Evacuated from U.S. after 9/11/01

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by psyops911

I don’t regard myself as a “debunker” as such rather a advocator for truth and common sense.

The truth in this case is that it is a myth to assume that Bin Laden was ever on Kidney dialysis.

I don’t really want to distract however form the tread at hand if you want to discuss this further then I would ask you to do so on the thread I have linked too.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Again I don’t want to derail this thread by getting into the Bin Laden dialysis myth but the evidence is concrete. There is zero evidence to suggest that Bin Laden was ever on Dialysis other than a few internet myths yet by the virtue that nobody who was ever in the presence of Bin Laden, Including his doctors and a number of independent authors on the man have all said they never saw any evidence of kidney dialysis I think is proof enough.

Very little of this is “theory” , it is a fact nobody who knows anything about Bin Laden has ever gave any merit to the myth that he required kidney Dialysis.

If you want to discuss this further please feel free to comment on the thread I have linked to or U2U me.

PS: does anybody know what happened to the OP, I pretty much showed his OP to be full of lies and he has yet to respond to what I have said.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

He mentioned he had to leave for work.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Lol that was 3 days ago......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join