It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Getting ready for the Kings of the East , who slay a third of man kind, revelations chapter 9 , and their number is 200.000.000 an unstoppable force from the East

When you bring religion into it and quote stories you've lost all credibility and ruined the debate.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
FOR MYSELF TO OVER LOOK THAT ALL PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE HAS BEEN FOR FILLED TO THE LETTER and only 17 percent remain.

Has to be included , the prophecy about the Kings of the East and their number is 200 .000,000 who slay a third of man kind

revealed over 2000 years ago, today China yoked with Iran could raise such a land Army, an unstoppable force from the East,

As with the present situation in Syria, prophecy about the down fall of Damascus

The prophecy about Mog And Gog, coming out of the far North like an A valance, upon Europe and the Middle East,

could soon become a reality , but are stopped at Israel, such is the slaughter it takes seven months to cleanse the Land bury the dead.

many ignore the prophets,

Gods son the Lord Jesus Christ , who also spoke of the signs of the times, what events were to come, about the birth pains increasing

and the abomination that causes desolation, surrounding Israel.

there is indeed a higher intelligence in this world,

if you have eyes to see, ears and a heart to listen,

for me people who ignore such intelligence, i question their c readability.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

FOR MYSELF TO OVER LOOK THAT ALL PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE HAS BEEN FOR FILLED TO THE LETTER and only 17 percent remain.

Has to be included , the prophecy about the Kings of the East and their number is 200 .000,000 who slay a third of man kind

revealed over 2000 years ago, today China yoked with Iran could raise such a land Army, an unstoppable force from the East,

As with the present situation in Syria, prophecy about the down fall of Damascus

The prophecy about Mog And Gog, coming out of the far North like an A valance, upon Europe and the Middle East,

could soon become a reality , but are stopped at Israel, such is the slaughter it takes seven months to cleanse the Land bury the dead.

Gods son the Lord Jesus Christ , who also spoke of the signs of the times, what events were to come, about the birth pains increasing

I have no problem with your religious rhetoric believe what you will all roads lead to the same destination...it is all a matter of perspective......

i do think however that correct grammar is essential for intelligent debate

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh silly me, it's a prophecy so it must be right! Cause prophecies are 100% accurate.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I have had enough religious prophetic bs coming from simple headed baboons.

The Church (and religion) was used as an instrument to control the masses and keep them in subservience to the rulers of the kingdoms (They knew they would be powerless without the people) and decided to divide people and play them off each other when in fact, there is a great amount of tolerance in the world from atheists. It is religious extremists that cause sectarianism and the MSM uses their propaganda to fuel this idea that 'We are good, they are trying to kill us all. We have to get them first.' while their media does the same thing.

We have seen THOUSANDS of Empires rise and fall, each believing their god is the right one and that their prophecies will come true. Some (of the more obscure ones) have come through, but only in hindsight have we linked them to events. Nobody has actually PREDICTED a specific thing to happen at a specific time.

Example:

'It shall rain water, and the streets shall flood.'
We could experience a dry spell or drought for days, months, weeks or years but the probability of it raining is still there.

Note; I didn't define WHEN it would happen, I merely made an obscure prophecy which (when you look back) comes through in the future.

I don't mind people being religious, or believing in whatever establishment you belong to, but do not bring it into a factual debate and rely on non existent time frames and semi-relevant happenings and then use them as fact.

Now, get out and think of a real argument before I take a sledgehammer to your posts.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Interesting to like John in revelation Daniel to had visions of the end times , the last empire ,

the statue he saw, showing the Kingdoms that would follow the Babylonian Empire

we are now at the foot of the statue, which were made from clay and iron.

so things have been revealed to us, by prophecy , and visions to.

as already mentioned, Jesus told us in mathew chapter 24 , about the signs of the times ,

what we should be looking for,

when you see when you hear ect then its time.

the ruling elite conspired agaisnt Jesus, how they might trap, destroy kill him,

true believers who follow Jesus, filled with the spirit of God,

a price less Gift.

are the biggest threat to satans anti christ NWO.

Jesus came to restore heal and set the captives free,

such is the power of the truth he shared,

the truth that sets you free,

makes you aware to of who you are, and your rights. your true potential

johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join