It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

For every YouTube video that 'proves' 9/11 was a set-up there are another two tearing that analysis to pieces. Like I just posted in another thread, when you have two opposing points of view, each with equally unsubstantiable 'evidence' it comes down to a matter of belief (or, to use another word 'faith'). You BELIEVE that 9/11 was a conspiracy but there is no conclusive proof... If you search with equal vigour for videos that refute the 'evidence' presented in the 9/11 videos you will find a wealth of other videos providing perfectly reasonable explanations for the points presented. Thē problem is that people (particularly those with strongly held beliefs) are probe to 'confirmation bias', which means people have a tendency to disregard anything that doesn't fit with their established world view and only seek out information that supports their viewpoint. I already know that you'll come back and say "ahhhh, you're brainwashed, all those reasonable explanations are just CIA disinformation.." etc. which only goes to prove my point really. The difference between my point of view and many of those who are 'believers' is that, if someone came along and showed me some ACTUAL, solid, varifiable, irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy I would accept it but, no matter what evidence was presented to the believers to the contrary they would just dismiss it as CIA/NWO (or whoever) disinformation....
I think the concept of 'Russel's teapot' is relevant in this case... Anyone can make wild claims but it is then down to them to provide proof and, I believe it is fair to say, no one should belive them until that happens. I have not yet seen actual, irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was perpetrated by ............... (insert scapegoat here). I think the simplest explanation is probably the most likely: some terrorists blew some stuff up, it's happened before you know, once or twice.... This is much more likely than any one of the myriad, hyper complex and intricate scenarios presented by the conspiracy theorists.... In my opinion.

Also, in regards to filming the forces: I believe it is irresponsible for people to film and then distribute information that could be used against them. This is not to say I don't think we should be allowed to film things that are in the public interest but there is certainly a line where the interest of the public and the safety of our armed forces cross over. Beyond that line there should be due consideration to thē safety and security of the men and women of our armed forces. I speak as an ex-member myself and as one who has a number of friends still serving.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Additional info

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT
You guys need to stop stressing out over everything. If you had been reading the news, you'll see G4S #ed up big time and 3,500 soldiers are needed to fill in the void regarding Olympic Security. Yesterday, they were saying Police would have to be brought in too. All this "activity" is nothing more than the army switching people around. Use common sense, people!

Now I'm not saying that you are wrong ... you may very well be right ... but what does concern me is the fact that you seem to have reached your conclusion because the mainstream news told you that's what was happening
I don't mean to be rude but can you honestly call that using your common sense ?

One more thing ...

You do realize this is a 'conspiracy' website don't you (?) ... dammit man it's our job to question everything and look at the murky underbelly of such things

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

and i to am an ex member of the forces but the simple fact about 9/11 is all building came down the same including building 7 that was not even touched by a plane , and plane that was shot down there are even news reports stating there was no plane and no wreckage of a plane just a hole in the ground ,
and your right in one thing my mind is made up that it was faked and i base that on the fact i used to work in demolition and i have seen many building come down and they all come down the same as the wt building unless one of the detonators does not go off and then the building will go to one side

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

And, during your career in demolitions (or from any other source) how many 110 storey buildings did you see demolished by having a plane fly into it?
As there is NO other event such as this to actually compare it to, nobody has any idea really as to whether this was the 'normal' way that such buildings come down under such circumstances. Surely you must admit that at least? There is no frame of reference, there is no way that you can say for definite that this isn't EXACTLY how all buildings, under the exact same circumstances, would react.... Perhaps if you were an expert structural engineer and an expert in avionics and an expert it demolitions etc then maybe you could... I dunno, I don't want to get into a mud-slinging discussin about it, this isn't a 9/11 thread anyway. You're entitled to your belief but, I still don't think that your belief justifies recording and distributing potentially sensitive information to anyone who has a computer. That's just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

wt building 7 was a 40 story building and it came down in just the same manner as the other 2 building , if your not believing 9/11 was faked then you will believe if the olympics are attacked that it was terrorist ,

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by dwarfflex

Is there a armored unit in your area? Tanks and APCs make quite a noise, especially at night when sound travels further. That could explain the odd, grumbling noises as Armor folk like to train at night.

Then why do the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan call both the M-1 abrams and the Stryker whispering death?

Hmmm, I've never heard that one. And I have three decades of experiance either serving in or supporting Infantry, Armor or Cav units. As a former Recon guy, I can tell you that armor is not quiet. But at night it is often difficult to tell which way it is coming from. And in a urban enviroment with sounds echoing down streets it can be even more confusing if you can't see them.

Tracks make a grumbling noise as the vehicles move and that can be felt as well as heard. But the Stryker is definitely alot more quiet than a M1 or Brad.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While by Lake Victoria , Kisumu ,Kenya, watching a massive electrical storm over the Lake , which is the size of England , on the other side of the lake, Rwanda, Genocide was taking place, the slaughter was relentless.

The Lord said to me The storm is coming , the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the middle East, the sword is out in the Far East, and the sword is out in Europe,

i knew it was the Lords voice in my spirit, because i was surprised when the Lord said the SWORD was out in Europe.

After returning to the UK my home town had one the Vase cup at wembley stadium, London .

I remember that day for a different reason, while most people on that sunday after noon where in diss town centre to welcome back diss town football club, i was in thetford forest, i had just returned from Uganda Kenya, while walking through thetford forest i was only to aware of hundreds of thousands of people at the very same time were fleeing for their lives through the forests of Rwanda, genocide , suddenly there was this almost blinding flash of light, then this almighty bang, for a split second you could have thought that lakenheath or Mildenhall

had been hit by a missile, the heavens then tore apart, this electrical storm, raged across east anglia, there were pictures of all the lighting of Yarmouth the next day in the EDP. the game which diss had played was on tv, tacclestone mast was hit by lighting , and the tv,s blacked out as the game was being shown, one of my reason for going to Kenya at this time, the unexpected when least expected, when lighting strikes

Country's certainly going on high alert , here to because of the Olympics, others because of the situation in the middle East, Syria could be a hot button , Russia, Nato, if that kicked of during the games, the unexpected when least expected. London would be grid locked with in an hour.

Missiles could be falling every where. not just London .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If the Olympics are attacked and that's it then I won't... If they're attacked and it leads to a massive shift in policy or leads to another silly war somewhere then yes, I just might...

link   
i know this has nothing to do with what people are talking about at the min but how do you up load a video from youtube on to here

link   

Does this post represent something that happened to you in a sequence of prophetic visions, or did it happen to someone else and you are reporting it? It seems oddly worded, and I can't tell whether you are relating your own experience or someone else's. Also, when did this take place? Recently, or a long time ago? The reference to Rwandan genocide seems to suggest this is a vision from some years back - but again, you don't make it clear.

The ministry of the prophet must be marked by a clarity of presentation and delivery of the message. God is not the author of confusion - please clarify on the questions I have raised. If the source of the vision is not yourself, you should have used the appropriate tags to quote the text properly, in the correct format

tags

or

tags

Then add a source link.

If this is your own experience, then you really need to work on your method of presentation, to clarify the context within which the vision took place, the time and date it happened, and any associated thoughts or impressions you had after the vision experience had finished. Break it down into manageable sections and comment on your discernment regarding the content of each section. It would also be useful to link people to a site or page that examines the causes and claims of prophecy, and the way in which true prophecy can be discerned.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the unexpected least expected can happen any where any time, we are all in range, about as prophetic as it gets, who knows what one day can bring, good or bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You didn't answer any of my questions..?

I tend to prefer a worded answer rather than a link to youtube..

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
What a load of absolute rubbish

Not really, no.

Where was all this activity when all the "switching people around" had to be done when the binmen, fire service and fuel tankers went on strike or threatend to strike and the government had prepared the army to do those jobs while the strike happened. Those events would require the same amount, if not more soldiers than 3,500.

There never was the requirement to have over 20,000 military personnel on duty before, the fireman strike only used about a 3rd of the amount and if you had paid attention, you would have noticed the Army positioning the Green Goddesses. Same with everything else, just because you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Also why would they need to move round hundreds of helicopters, fighters, tanks etc?

Not paying attention still, then? The fighters we all know about, the helo's are for moving the extra 3,500 requested last week, the vehicles the same.

Use common sense.

I love irony too

I am going to be laughing my big, hairy bollocks off in a months time when all this paranoia will be shown to be exactly the same as all the other "warnings" that have come and gone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
I would strongly advise against videoing troop movements etc. the MOD would not take kindly to that I wouldn't think... they changed the rules (maybe last year I can't remember) on filming the police and security services etc. The new 'anti-terror' law means you can't do this if it interferes with security.... From the Met police website:

Actually, the Act does not cover the Police, despite what they might think. And they have just changed the guidance to reflect that, because before they were stopping tourists in London and trying to confiscate camera's. They can't do that. Also, sections of the Act have since been repealed and changed with new legislation.

"Photography and Section 43 of the Terrorism Act 2000
Officers have the power to stop and search a person who they reasonably suspect to be a terrorist. The purpose of the stop and search is to discover whether that person has in their possession anything which may constitute evidence that they are a terrorist.

Rules about stop and search only apply in a pre-defined area as declared by the Police commander. Also, the onus is on them to prove that their suspicion is well founded. They can just haul you in for taking pictures of Military or Police or any other Government stuff.

Officers have the power to view digital images contained in mobile telephones or cameras carried by a person searched under S43 of the Terrorism Act 2000 to discover whether the images constitute evidence that the person is involved in terrorism. Officers also have the power to seize and retain any article found during the search which the officer reasonably suspects may constitute evidence that the person is a terrorist. This includes any mobile telephone or camera containing such evidence."

The key word here is reasonable and an officer would be roasted alive if he was going around taking peoples camera's off them simply because they had pictures of tanks on them. Again, there was a furore a few years ago when the Police where trying to do this and they were told quite clearly by the Courts to stop it.

And that's just for filming the cops, you start filming the army and you're going to be in the doo-doos...

No you won't, stop spreading fear and nonsense.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I wasnt trying to spread fear and nonsense, I honestly think that if you were seen filming the military and their movements they would consider that 'reasonable suspicion' in itself. Also, do you think that London won't be a designated stop and search area, at least throughout the Olympic games?
In addition, I seem to recall an article regarding these zones and how they've basically been left permenant due to automatic renewal clauses and a lack of enforcing the regulations requiring the police to apply for renewal (and giving reasonable cause of course). I'll try find the article...
Also, the info I gave was taken from the met police website so, either it is the current legislation or they've failed to update their website with the most up to date legislation. If that's the case then I apologise but I can't be held responsible for that can I?
I wasn't trying to cause an issue, I was just saying I think it would be unwise to go around filming the army.... I stand by that.... If you really think you can go around filming whatever you want, take your camera down to the MI6 building in London and start filming down there, even just the building, from a safe distance.... You won't have to wait long, they're pretty swift...
edit on 14-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The only reason this particular issue gets up my nose (along with the belief we can't photograph anything) is because it is totally misunderstood.

A couple of years back, when the Fuzz thought they were able to interfere like this when you filmed them, I actually went out my way to do so, say when they did a traffic stop etc. Some tried to use this old trick, but by being aware of the legislation itself, I managed to shut them up.

There was a case a few years ago of an old bloke taking photographs of Portsmouth Naval Base. The rozzers turned up to ask him what he was doing, he told them he liked taking photo's of the Warships as he had an interest in the Navy.

Again, they tried the old trick of saying it was "illegal" to do so, it isn't. It is only illegal if they can prove you intended to use said photo's for terrorism. Merely taking the pictures is not a crime and in fact, confiscation of your phone without reasonable suspicion is theft and deleting photo's (which they tried to do quite often) is criminal damage. All they are legally allowed to do, if they have reasonable cause, is confiscate the camera as evidence.

This came to a head 3 or 4 years back when the Police confiscated a journalists camera in London and deleted dozens of pictures. The officers concerned were dragged over the coals and the Met was forced to issue new guidance to it's officers. The instances of them bothering genuine photographers or members of the public dropped off markedly.

Bottom line is, if your on public property, it's fair game. You might end up with someone coming to question you, just to be on the safe side, but you would have to have something really special on you to cause suspicion to be arrested or have your camera taken off you.

On a side note, I've been into London since this legislation was in place and taken photo's of the MI5 building, Parliament and Scotland Yard and not once have I been stopped for doing so.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If only I had a dollar for every post about troop movements in preparation for something that never happens. Troops move, let's move on.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A split second 24 hours can be life or death heaven or hell, in a moment twinkling of an eye, the experts tell us we have entered the perfect storm , they call an ET,

FOUR STORMS in progress converging, financial, natural , solar, conflict, we see things line up and trigger a storm, tsunami, often some thing will take place, that will trigger a chain reaction.

no one here is saying this is what is going to take place, this is how the next few months are going to unfold,

people are seeing pieces on the chess board moving, lining up, what can happen, what will happen, is any one,s guess.

but a spark can set a forest on fire. two assassinations started world war one and two, some one pulled a trigger the rest his history, with Rwanda some one pulled a trigger, 100 days later one million plus people had been massacred,

again who knows what one day can bring. the above was referring to my own experience and what the Lord made known to me .

the storm is coming and the sword is out .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Long time lurker here but I felt compelled to post in this thread. Mid morning yesterday (Friday) I was driving on the M1 southbound just south of Hemel hempstead and I saw an aircraft flying east to west. It took me a while to register what it was as it was relatively slow moving, fairly large in size with a very strange silhouette. After I'd had a chance to look it I could confirm it was a CV-22 Osprey. After checking it seems there are some stationed at Milldenhall, but this is approx. 60 miles away so I'm not sure why they would have one so close to London.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There is a sword in west minister abbey, when the united kingdom is in conflict, War it is symbolically drawn from its sheaf.

it is also written the sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting from East to West, polished for slaughter , judgement.

its also written the Kings of the East slay a third of man kind, the slain are from one end of the earth to the other, an unstoppable force from the East. in the end times, which Jesus also likened to the time of sorrows, as in the days of Noah, we are that generation,

and such a generation as in the days of Noah will see no peace.

the four horse men, the second rider is given a sword to take peace from the earth.

not a question of if, just when, the storm is at the door.
edit on 14-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join