It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
A Turboprop uses a Jet engine to turn the props.

Yep, I know. It's just called a turboprop though. First time I've seen it called a turboprop jet.

Airbus had on it's drawing table something very close to the C-17 but it did not produce it.

Any idea what this was called? I am genuinely curious.

The A-400M is not what the RAF wanted as the replacement for the C-130.

It is. The A-400 is designed specifically to replace the C-130's.

This is why the RAF bought 8 C-17's even though the A-400M was ready as it could NOT do the same job.

No, it isn't. They leased the C-17's as a stop gap until the A-400 was ready and due to delays, they bought them outright and got a few more. The A-400 was nowhere near ready when the RAF took delivery of the first C-17 in 2000.

Anyhoo, as matey boy said, this is going wayyyyy off topic, so we'd better stop now..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
if you look back through the thread you will see i have contributed but you was too busy arguing about what sort of plane it was

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
what i want to know is what possible reason would they need 200,000 casket liners for
corporatemediaexposed.com... onsite-evacuation-plan-ready-for-all-of-london/
edit on 13-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Perhaps...but what is your excuse now? Logic dictates it is a need to respond to a perceived slight.

This is still Bitching and not discussing what type of Aircraft or what Nations Aircraft is causing rumbling.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

thats got nothing to do with whats going on in london the bit about aircraft was a small part of what was said what country the aircraft was from does not matter and your way off the point ,, are you one of them that just try to rubbish any valid thread
edit on 13-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have to admit...I did not know it was grammatically possible to use the word...RUBBISH...in that way.

I am not trying to challenge the validity of the thread...quite the opposite...I am aware of Large Scale Military Activity occurring on a GLOBAL SCALE. This is just practice though as well as a demonstration to those may have thoughts about doing something STUPID they cannot hope to finish...or win.

I have been to the U.K. several times and I am always treated with respect and genuine decency there. I like the people as well as get a smile on my Face as MY FOOTBALL TEAM...the New England Patriots...are the team that is held in affection my a Vast Majority of U.K. Fans...even if the Games literally destroy the Wembley Stadium Turf.

I also know that since WWII and though the Cold War and still to this day...there is a MASSIVE U.S. Military Presence in the U.K. I do not believe this is a BAD THING. If anything...it gives the U.K. a bit more Muscle when negotiating with another Nation. As well as increase the U.K.'s over all security.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i will put my question again if there is not anything sinister going on to do with the games then why 200.000 casket liners how big a bomb could a terrorist let off ,
the attack would have to be bigger than 9/11

here again is the undercover reporters story
corporatemediaexposed.com... onsite-evacuation-plan-ready-for-all-of-london/

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't lend any credibility to that link and it's subsequent claims about casket liners.

First, it is an interview with an "apparent" TV Journalist, although Mr Fellows (that's his name) does not work for a London TV network and is not the "acclaimed director" that other sites claim him to be. In fact, the only reference I can find for him anywhere is on other conspiracy sites, such as infowars or godlikeproductions, which are hardly known for their accuracy on any of their NWO wetdreams.

Now, if a Journo had a scoop this big, they wouldn't go and tell it to a half-baked website to be posted on Youtube. They'd go running to their editor to run possibly the biggest scoop in years.

Secondly, the article mentions "UN Troops". No such thing. In fact, this all smells of Alex Jones-eque paranoia which is based on nothing.

Does this Journo have any evidence of his "undercover" work? All I can find is him giving interviews about it. Surely, like any undercover reporter does, he would have filmed something...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

i thought the same thing he's got to have filmed it ,but he said in another interview on you tube that he could not get a camera in there because they got pated down as they entered
and he said he went to a guy he knows at channel 4 news with his story but there is a media blackout of anything negative about the olympics

and the reason he gave for going there in the first place under cover was to investigate g4s as he had heard a lot of bad thing about how they conduct them selfs

i have just found a web site of ben fellows productions
benfellowsproductions.com...

edit on 14-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well its about time the NWO/ Fema camps/ Martial Law is gonna happen. Ive been waiting for it to happen for the last 6 years. i mean seriously im tired of all this waiting. Just happen already

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

and what you going to do when it does happen

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

i dont know, but the whole scenario seems pointless to me. Why martial law? whats the point? is it just about control? or is it money? Seems like they (TPTB) would make more money keeping everything status quo

Just throwing some questions out there, not necessarily just directed at you, other members of the class can contribute too

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

well it depends what you refuring to you are meaning the nwo the illuminati and that sanario then its got to be what it says in the bible and quran about satan taking control in the end days

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

yeah well i dont put my faith in campfire stories, no offense just not a believer in a higher power

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the illuminati are real and are satanic and if there plan is to be believed then it fits in with what it says in the bible if you believe it or not

so what do you believe then im just wondering as to why you would be on a site like this if you didn't believe in some part of it

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I live about 50/60 miles from London and I have to say I have while traveling on the motorway seen trucks of troops, its odd to see it, we never really do see it.

I am hoping it is the safe measures for the games but I cant help but think there on the move to get ready for something big....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

ill assume that was directed at me

Curiosity mostly. Just because i don't believe in the Illuminati/NWO doesn't mean i don't believe in other things. But it is my opinion that knowing both sides of a story is a good thing, learning as many facts as possible is the best way to get the whole picture. Now when i first came here it was to purely to "laugh at the crazies" (no offense to anyone intended), but as i read more and more it opened my eyes to some interesting things that i wouldn't have known watching the MSM. But as i have gotten older i have realized that some things arent what they appear and the government isnt the greatest thing and they are doing a very poor job.

Now dont get me wrong, i have read a few theories on here that just make me go WTF, but i find this type of stuff absolutely fascinating and who knows maybe you are right and ill owe you an apology, but i guess we'll see if it happens

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bishbop09

thats just with england you don't a lot of troop action unless something is happening thats what is worrying
lest face it they don't need that many troops not when the police could have handled it

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

yes i totally agree there are some crack pot with total way out ideas , but i think and feel there are some elements of truth to some of it
take what the guy above you has said about a lot of troop wagons on the motor way with you not been British you wont know how odd it is to see so many troops on the road ,there is something not right with whats happening in the uk i hope to god i am wrong in what im thinking and feeling we will just have to see

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

actually i would, i am 38 and have seen 3 military convoys in my life, the last one was after Katrina. It was a few Humvees, some Hemmits and some jeeps. Now they were going the opposite direction so i didn't get a clear count but it was kinda weird. But i can understand the military buildup for the Olympics. im not saying i agree with it, but i understand. You have to admit that the Olympics would make a tasty target for terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join