It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

they don't care have you not looked in to who the illuminati are or even the bilderburg group , i will tell you 2 good documentary to watch the first one is endgame HQ full length version the other is terrorstorm final edition you can find these on youtube they both full lenght documentary and go in to detail

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Oh, I know all about the supposed Illuminati, NWO and Bilderberg.. I've been knocking around these boards for 8 years now.

And, as a result of being around for so long and having seen so many of these types of predictions about the supposed NWO planning to cull, imprison, enslave or sell us out to shapeshifting aliens come and go, I'm not entirely convinced that said theories have much basis in fact.

Now, I'm not ruling them out 100%, but I am seriously sceptical. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That is right

Hollywood predicted the 9/11 attacks on the WTC in cartoons movies ect..

There is a tv show Spooks code 9 "the number 9 the favorite number by the illuminati" that predict a biological bomb at London olympic game

Ohh and here is one of the illuminati game card the building next to the arrow it looks just like London city hall and the toxic cloud

edit on 13-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

well the olympic games will be your answer either way

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

your link doesn't work

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

now it works just fine sorry for that

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Clearly you would be one of those nations that went unprepared. Have you been paying any attention to the world around you? Armies are massing in places and in numbers not seen since WWII. To sum it up for you...The sheet is about to hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station
reply to post by woodwytch

That is a British Early Warning Station, RAF Fylingdales.

Really ?

I wonder why so many Americans come down from there then ... I obviously jumped to the wrong conclusion ... at least I got the early warning bit right

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Well now that you have put us all right about the difference between UK and US military I'm just wondering if you have any suggestions about the actual topic of the thread ... just to remind you of the topic ... what do you think might be the reason for all the out of the 'norm' air activity around the country ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Syria has missiles that could reach London?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Not Syria but Russia has a base in that region that can do just that at the Syrian port of Tartus.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by dwarfflex

Hey there dwarfflex ... I live in North Yorkshire on the edge of the moors (not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station) and over the last couple of weeks I have noticed more air activity than normal but today has been ridiculous with helicopters and planes flying over almost every 5 - 10 mins but was unable to see a thing because they were all above cloud level ... this went on pretty much all day ... never seen it like that before ever.

Woody

Exactly the same kind of activity in Canada near Montreal north shore
every 5 min a B29 flying quite low
first time in 15 yrs that i see that in my area

B-29's!?!? As in WWII B-29 Flying Fortresses? Are you sure you have the Aircraft Designation correct?
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

All the insane posturing in the world can not go unchallenged for ever and with Bio weapons in the mix now in Syria...............I doubt it will be much longer before it all comes to a head.
Reality can be an unnerving thing when its in your face and someone is about to use Bio weapons.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The Olympics, silly

As of 2 hours and 29 minutes ago, all airspace around London was sealed with only commercial traffic in their assigned corridors permitted. To back this up, significant air assets have been moved from around the country to London.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Russia doesn't need to place missiles in Syria. They have more than enough missiles back in mother Russia and on board their boomers that can hit London. Not sure why this is of any relevance anyway. If Russia lobbed missiles at the UK, we'd lob some back. What would they gain?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This activity serves 2 purposes.

1. "Saber-rattling" though observers such as the posters here and their own spies.

If the intimidation does not work and they do not back down:

2. The movement of the saber-rattling is given live ammo and the green light.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Mildenhall Lakenheath are near here Norfolk UK very big US bases

These are British bases, with some US tenant units, such as an F-15 Squadron at RAF Lakenheath.

There are a Multitude of both Overt and Covert bases used by U.S. Forces in the U.K. These have been lowered in number since the end of the Cold War but the U.S. Military and especially the U.S. Air Force and Space Command use U.K. Bases to this day.

Believe me when I say...IT IS A GOOD THING! It gives the U.K. a Very Powerful Deterrent...that being a U.S. Military TRIP WIRE...that basically say's....HANDS OFF!...to the rest of the World. The U.K. does not have the Military to perform proper force projection and RAF Military Cargo Aircraft are C-17 which are LEASED to the U.K. as the joint European Developed Airbus Military Cargo Aircraft is a piece of JUNK! The Ministry of Defense has tried to convince the RAF to drop the C-17's and go with the Airbus Version but the RAF Leadership has told the Ministry to F#@% OFF! I don't blame them.

A C-17 only needs a crew of 3 Airmen to operate and is capable of landing in all types of Dirt, Road, Beach or Desert natural runways. The Airbus version...not so capable and a bit unstable with a heavy load.
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sorry if my post irritated you this was just for information purpose.

And what they gain is depopulation

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I seen 6 tanks being moved on transporters today on the a92 southbound between kirkcaldy and Dunfermline here in Scotland .

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall

Twenty-two B-29s are preserved at various museums worldwide, including one flying example, along with four complete airframes either in storage or under restoration, eight partial airframes in storage or under restoration and there are four known wreck sites.[56] Only two of the 22 museum aircraft are outside the United States, one is in the American Air Museum at the Imperial War Museum Duxford in the United Kingdom, the other at the KAI Aerospace Museum in Sachon, South Korea. One is the B-29 "Sweet Eloise" at Dobbins air base in Georgia which flew 27 successful bombing missions mainly over Japan during the second World War, and five POW relief missions.

I can't believe you are wasting the time.To argue which type of plane a civillan saw.Most can't tell the difference between a b-1 and a b-52.On another subject the russian Bear Bomber is a copy of a b-29 and is still in use in the russian air force.The plane our friend in canada saw sounds like a lockheed p-3 orion rounded wing tips and all.The U.S. still watchs the north atlantic and arctic by nato treaty.but really who cares he saw a plane.

Source

In this case I really doubt that the B-29 is being used in Canada at this time.

As far as the OP and other threads like this it appears as if the World is getting ready for something. Then again something is always going on somewhere in the world so who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join