It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I think , as the price of oil is getting high , US has refused to bring ships and other vehicles from other side of earth.

I think London is near to middle east.

You know that in 2012 movie , they have shown there will be chaos in Olympic. So , they have made the picture and you know it.

Thank you for the news.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I live inbetween derby and nottingham. right next to the motorway M1 for the past 5 days 12:30 lunch time 2 or 3 Chinook helicoptors have flown down from the north going south along the motorway itself. where i live we are quite high up and you can see them when its clear flying directly along it, quite literaly following the road.. in the 39 years i have lived here i have never seen anything like it... the only time i have i posted about it in another thread that was going on regarding the same..

the dont return only fly one way and dont quite know where they have come from... there is a base near us there is not alot in it nowdays but they are not coming from there coz i would of seen them in that area, they are deffo coming form the north.. this is wierd maybe olympic related but strage to say the least..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
That's weird you would post this- I live in the Columbus, OH area in a small suburb and yesterday I saw 3 different black military helicopters. This is a little out of the norm but where it gets really weird is the fact that I saw one circling around for several minutes before flying off to the north. Later, I saw one fly north over my work. Then, not more than 5 minutes later I saw another one flying south maybe 200 yards east of the path of the first one. Now that is strange.

Wednesday afternoon/evening here in Denver CO, I witnessed at least 3 blackhawk helicopters flying around the city. Not sure if it is related, but it seems the major "hotspots" (Denver, London, Montrael/Toranto) are all having large scale "drills" at the same time.

It might mean something, it might not...

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

It might mean something, it might not...

God Bless,

god bless you

Maybe we should find a compiler or some thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
After all yesterdays helicopter and plane activity that was invisible from my house because of cloud cover I've been into York (city) today and it's been a much clearer sky (cloudwise) ... during the outgoing and return journey's we saw no less than 8 (very low flying) white planes and 3 helicopters ... all seem to be travelling at very slow speeds in fact the planes look to travel so slow you half expected them to fall out of the sky ... very weird to watch.

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is from the BBC news website:

"A series of airspace restrictions around London and south-east England are set to be enforced after midnight.

Typhoon jets and Sea King helicopters are being deployed to RAF Northolt.

The prohibited zone will be about 30 miles wide and does not affect commercial aircraft, which fly in established air traffic corridors.

The temporary additional restrictions to airspace in and around the capital come into force at 00:01 BST on Saturday and will last for a month."

This might explain some of the movements observed. Particularly helis or jets going one way and not returning. This could be because they have been redeployed to Northolt temporarily.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

As of aboat a few weeks ago I have been seeing groups of military Heli's (unsure what type as I am a bit dumb when it comes to this subject) fly over on a regular basis. I have lived here (hertfordshire) all my life any must say I have never seen them anywhere near this frequently before. Quite probably seen more military type aircraft in the last few weeks than in the rest of my life combined! As far as I know I am nowhere near any military bases.

Just to clarify what I keep seeing, it is usually 2 big ass copters with the 2 sets of proppellors on top (google suggests they're called chinooks?), and always with 2 smaller and more aggressive looking Helis in convoy, one each side. Kind of flying in a diamond formation.

They are sure loud I know that much!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If it helps for perspective, I'd like to note something with all the activity. I took my little break from all this, starting just as the NATO summit was in full swing in Chicago for a lot of reasons and some related to that. Timing makes it real fresh in my memory.

Chicago was built to an armed camp. A friggen military base within Chicagoland. False Flag everyone thought! It's coming, some declared! It looked likely to me alright, and in truth, some things happened up there that will never see the light of day or a news report.. HOWEVER...

For all the fear, worrying and stressing...90% of that MASSIVE overkill of military buildup was for absolutely nothing. All the armed drones photographed and filmed in full color....never fired a shot. The troops billeted along the North Shore...never hit the street in their BDU's. The Coast Guard damn near had to event something to do in raiding a warehouse with Occupy people building crap bombs. Millions..and for all I know...BILLIONS went into building a force to meet........Occupy?

Anyway..there is a lot to worry about for real reasons these days but so much more that OTHERS are worrying about for nothing. All this buildup and all this money spent in London may be for no more than Chicago was. Big boys and their toys..and they gotta find a way to play God Mode, if only for awhile, and feel like they control everything. That is ALL this may be....just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there dwarfflex ... I live in North Yorkshire on the edge of the moors (not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station) and over the last couple of weeks I have noticed more air activity than normal but today has been ridiculous with helicopters and planes flying over almost every 5 - 10 mins but was unable to see a thing because they were all above cloud level ... this went on pretty much all day ... never seen it like that before ever.
Woody

Exactly the same kind of activity in Canada near Montreal north shore every 5 min a B29 flying quite low
first time in 15 yrs that i see that in my area
I would like to point out that the US airforce does not use B29's at all anymore.
I hope its a typo.
Did it look like this?
B29

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I too live in Norfolk and while I have not seen an increase in planes I certainly have seen alot more attack helicoptors overhead and often flying VERY low. Aswell as a lot of increased activity during the night.

Some bits of information concerning the US air bases at RAF Mildenhall and at RAF Lakenheath. Despite the names they are both leased out to the USAF and have been since the early cold war.

It is interesting to note that Lakenheath was home to nuclear missiles for a long time. Are they still there? not sure, but Im sure someone could find out. I do know that they have 3 fighter sqadrons active there atm, which have been involved in Libya aswell as Iraq n Afghan.
RAF Mildenhall has got an assortment of different units there including the main refueling wing and a combat support wind.
More of interest though is the 488th Intelligence Squadron, 95th Reconnaissance Squadron, the 55th Operations Group Intelligence Wing and the 352nd Special Operations Group
So aswell as being the main USAF base in the UK it is also a important centre for clandestine activities and spying.
Not sure where Im going with this, just wondering if these kind of activities are responsible for the increased traffic we are seeing.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Just so you know, there is only (1) flying B29 left in the world and it is stationed at Midland Texas CAF facilities.
Whatever B?? you are talking about, it must be B2 Bombers or B1 Bombers that you keep hearing.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Just so you know, there is only (1) flying B29 left in the world and it is stationed at Midland Texas CAF facilities.
Whatever B?? you are talking about, it must be B2 Bombers or B1 Bombers that you keep hearing.

Well, B 52s are still widely used as well. They are a freaking powerhouse of a bomber.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Consider this...

The current sabre rattling with Iran is getting everyone worried about troop build ups, and the usual prestaging areas for US forces going into the Middle East before the Iraq Wars was Germany. The Russians have long kept a keen eye on US military movements there and would know pretty quickly about any changes in equipment and personnel levels in Deutchsland.

The UK, however, provides another well-guarded location which is harder for Russian intelligence agents to gather and identify activity than the bases in Germany.

The timing of these exercises, ending right before the Olympics begin, set the stage for the US to be able to flex from the UK to either Iran or Syria after the games (or god forbid, during) if the need arises.

./endtheorycrafting

Good observations....I had not really thought about that and I follow military movements and units pretty closely. Your right, the Russians are still paranoid about Germany and our forces there. We still have 1 or 2 full mech infantry brigades there (1 was supposed to come back, but I think that was delayed, and the Germans would like at least one to stay). An Aviation Brigade, support units, a Stryker Brigade, plus others. It's not anything like what we had there during the cold war. But it's nothing to sneeze at either. Staging in Britian would be alot quieter...if indeed that's what is happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

London is not the only place holding Olympic games, other venues are still targets for terrorist attacks, there is still going to be air security around the country.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
MORE SOLDIERS ARE NEEDED!

WE NEED MANY VICTIMS FIRING OFF THEIR GUNS AT THE FAKE ALIEN INVASION! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW AWESOME IT WILL LOOK?

9/11 X 10,000!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The mass arrests of the global Cabal aka Illuminati has begun rather you believe it or not. There has been little evidence of this in the media but that will all subject to change soon enough. Maybe what you are witnessing is related to that.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

if there is nothing going on why do they need 100,000 troops and 200,000 casket liners ,she has lived there 13 years so you get to know the normal sounds its like were ever you live there will be the every day sounds of your neighbor hood

there was an under cover reporter that did the training at g4s and 2 days of that training was the evacuation of London not just the Olympics but the whole of London
he also said in his report that there was American European and British troops there now why would you need 100,000 troops there even if a bomb did go off it does not need that amount of troops
Britain had bombs going off before from the ira and no event ever needed any troops so the fact that they do have so many troops tells you something is not right here

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station
reply to post by woodwytch

That is a British Early Warning Station, RAF Fylingdales.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mildenhall Lakenheath are near here Norfolk UK very big US bases

These are British bases, with some US tenant units, such as an F-15 Squadron at RAF Lakenheath.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I haven't read all through the posts, so forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but the air space restrictions come into effect at one minute past midnight on Sat 14th. A lot of the movements we're seeing in the UK are probably going to be drills and practice for various scenarios and preparation for the Olympics.

People tend to forget that security for the games is not limited to London, all internal flights will be monitored, all airports and all transit into London will be on heightened alert too. This won't just mean staff being extra careful when checking for unattended bags, it'll mean military being prepared to shut down motorways, halt all train journeys in a specific region or take off to tail flights.

As for "false flag" event's, nothing would surprise me. But, I haven't seen any evidence at all to even suggest that anything is being planned by anyone. YouTube videos and people ranting about how some pop stars latest music video has circles in it and therefore MUST mean some kind of message are nothing but BS spouted by idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join