It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

it starts with 9/11 if you still buy the official line on 9/11 then you will not see or believe anything else about who's is really behind it or anything that follows on from that
if you can provide me with concrete proof that it was what the media say it was then i will believe that but don't just quote to me what the crack pot media have said

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

i agree with you been British my self i know its very fishy them using the military like i have said in some of my other replies anybody not from the uk will not realize how out of the ordinary it really is

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

ok ill bite. as far as the official 9/11 story, it does sound a little fishy, but as far as the idea that it was a CIA op and that out own government killed 1000s of people, i just dont see the connection. i have read just about all the theories in the 9/11 forum and there are holes in all the stories. Not a thing in them that makes me go "by gum you are correct", its a lot of he said, she said, imagination and tons of assumption.

Also what is wrong with having one world government? how do you know that it won't be democratic? Why assume that its gonna be totalitarian with death camps and population reduction. It seems like a one world government would solve a lot of problems on this planet, Wars would end, resources would be shared and all the petty squabbling would be put to rest. Maybe i live in a fantasy world but is it wrong to be optimistic?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

can you remember back to the actual day when it all happened and the towers collapsed what was your first thoughts watching them collapse i know mine was that does not seam right that was before all the conspiracy theories if one had gone down then yes more believable but for them both to come down exactly the same was just not natural and then building 7 they did demolish so that mean on that day with all that was going on and the towers coming down they managed to find a demolition company plant all the explosives and demolish building 7 all within hour of the planes hitting the towers

im not sure about the death camps and them wanting to kill us off but i know the one world government fits in with what the bible says im not religious or anything like that but it does fit in with what it says
edit on 16-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The first thought that popped in my head was "holy @#$ what the @#&% is going on". As far as tower 7 is concerned, from what i saw that day on TV, is that a good chunk of debris fell of 7, at least thats what i remember. Demolitions usually take days to plan, i seriously doubt that anyone could set up explosives that quickly and get a building to fall that quickly

as far as the NWO and the bible: im sorry but i dont take stock in a book written 1500 years ago thats a collection of random stories that were told around a campfire.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

have you ever read the bible ? and its not about taking stock in the bible its about what it does say that describes whats happening now like i said im not religious but something that was written by men sat round a camp fire 1500 years ago that describe something 1500 years later is not some thing to be sniffed at but considered

so how do you explain building 7 then ?
edit on 16-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

yes ive read it, cover to cover actually, i was raised in a christian home, and went to a christian school. Now that was 25 years ago, what part of the bible are you exactly talking about.

as for tower 7 i looking at vids to refresh my memory, there is a lot rattling around in my head

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

haha i know what you mean about the alot rattling around im the same i consider everything and for the bit in the bible i think its in revelations i will have a look and try and put the relevant bit up for you

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Richard Wurmbrand in solitary confinement with Christ , his book, he spent three and a half years in solidary confinement . 13 years in a work labour camp, saw people whipped to death,

he said there is no level of deprivation men will not go to, sink to, who are with out God, even more so if a host to spiritual wickedess. Demonic force, spirit.

if such men crucified the son of God, when the tree was green and in leaf, how much more you and i, when the tree is dry barren.

War can be an acceptable sacrifice to satan, Lady Diana an Illuminati sacrifice, 9/11 ,thats only to summon , to pay the ferry man,

the real sacrifice then takes place and the spiritual power of darkness imparted , or that person, persons become hosts to those principalities and powers summoned.

edit on 16-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i wasnt going of topic about Rwanda, the point being its not how or when we die, but how we live thats important, see religion forum.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've been hearing more air activity down in the south-west too. Maybe it's a coincidence, who knows?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
rumour as it, g4 hasnt had any problems recruting the correct amount of staff required.the government as created the problem in order to bring in the army without causing any panic..they want everything to go as normal,so the public turn up,if they hadnt made g4 out to look like incompitant muppets how else would they of brought in the military. they fear somthing big ,thats what all this is about.as for movement of troops anybody heard anything about raf machrihanish any current activaty there. obama as told britain ,france ,germany ,italy and israil,that if tehran doesnt end its nuclear program, america will invade iran...by september october this year, in order to provent them from getting nuclear weapons that are capable of reaching america..so maybe thats what the troop movements are about...for sure if this happens we will be apart of it.this could lead to the biggest war since ww2..the middle east is the biggest threat to peace on earth......
edit on 16-7-2012 by nickyrich because: submited by mistake... by my son..before finished.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The hard ware available on the black market, seven years to plan, some one, group, cell, may want to rain on this parade big style.

Boris Johnson has been on the TV saying London will be safe, will be if they own and run the terrorists,

if not it could well be game on, they attack heavily fortified Green Zones in Iraq, . i case of where theres a will, theres away.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i have listened to a man who claimed he was sent to Haiti to warn them of a coming earth quake, the same man in a vision , saw a very tall building in the UK , he thought it was London, that had been attacked ?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nickyrich

What your saying about the troops being sent to take up the slack from G4S makes perfect sense. Like you said. If they sent the troops in first then nobody would go to the games. It's a sneaky way to control the people for what happens at the games and not make them panic thus keeping them away.

As for the middle east idea you got that wrong. Iran is not a threat to the UK and US. The UK and US are a threat to themselves or more accurately Us!!!

Now I don't care what argument people have with the 9/11 story but the fact is there was a clear motive for the US to orchestrate 9/11 just as there was a clear motive for the UK to orchestrate 7/7. All you believers in those lies called the official stories look at the facts. How it was all orchestrated and what was gained by the governments afterwards.

Then you will see the truth. Then you will realise the possible or probable implications for what may become at the games!!

David Rockefeller said this in his auto biography.

All We Need Is The Right Major Crisis So The Nations Of The World Will Accept The New World Order.

edit on 16/7/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nickyrich

i thought it sounds strange they haven't met there target Britain in a recession over 2 million unemployed they could have filled every vacancies months ago the more you think about it the more you think somethings not right

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

what mans this with a vision were have you seen this

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
video has been removed

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

mmm you can't always believe what david icke says he does have some good points but i do think he's away with the fairies

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Hehe...wonder ifthis demolishion caused this ittybitty eq in Notts?

DATE 15/07/2012
ORIGIN TIME 08:52:36.2 UTC
LOCATION 53.323 -1.043
DEPTH 2 km
MAGNITUDE 1.7
LOCALITY WORKSOP,NOTTS

www.quakes.bgs.ac.uk...=summary

Rainbows
Jane

I live in Carlton, didn't feel a thing, was probably asleep though.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join