It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

yeah but i dont put stock in a book written 1500 years ago, from stories that were passed down verbally for generations. But thats just me

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To day five round cooling towers were demolished five rings, in the illuminati card game a fallen tower , Big Ben ?

what comes to mind for me is tower Bridge , has twin towers , famous land mark in the heart of London, any one wanting to make a statement, while the eyes of the world are on London. ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
many people in the days to come could find them selves in a rabbit or hare senerio

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
To day five round cooling towers were demolished five rings...

Where was this?

ETA: Found:

Video of the 5 rings in Nottinghamshire

Odd that it seems to match the olympic symbol, was demolished on eve of the olympics, yet the story doesn't mention this as an anecdote!

I'd like to see an ariel view of this demolition.

ETA2: Here they are, pretty Olyimpic looking to me - eerie stuff....

Is that a common configuration? Are 5 chimneys common?

(forgive me for not checking that myself, i'm shattered!

edit on 15-7-2012 by McGinty because: updates

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hehe...wonder ifthis demolishion caused this ittybitty eq in Notts?

DATE 15/07/2012
ORIGIN TIME 08:52:36.2 UTC
LOCATION 53.323 -1.043
DEPTH 2 km
MAGNITUDE 1.7
LOCALITY WORKSOP,NOTTS

www.quakes.bgs.ac.uk...=summary

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well the Anti Christ Illuminati , end game is to demolish the world as we have known it, financially, through conflict war , viruses, man mad disasters,

they are telling the world, we are in control, what ever we choose to do, we will, what ever sacrifice , the gate keeper will be paid, to open the next door.

then raise their NWO and lock down and control that which is left, to worship and serve the beast.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The storm is coming The sword is out, Five Rings Earth- Water- Fire -Wind -the void unseen each represent moves

Five attitudes to swordsman ship. Initiative -style-timing-preparedness- perceive

Upper- middle- lower- right side -left side area,s to strike

All the above are combined to deliver the lethal blow , strike ,

who will win the Olympics Game

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I met a man in Kampala , Uganda , he was a lawyer for a petroleum company in Rwanda, he was a Tutsi , he his eight month pregnant wife, three children, had just gotten out of Rwanda by the skin of their teeth, had the Hutu,s caught them, they would have been killed, they did not know the fate of their family friends in Rwanda , he told me over 2500 people where slaughtered at the refuge crossing point, behind them, they had lost their home, cars

, money was in accounts in Rwanda, they had only just returned on the wednesday from tanzanier , from a holiday, on the thursday all hell broke lose. their world turned up side down, they had not even un packed their bags, they grabbed a few things and fled for their lives. who knows what one day can bring, i have never met any one before or since with such reality in his life, in his eye,s voice. he had about $2.00 to his name, he said i thank God so much, we are alive and together, they just wanted to now get as far a way as they could from the hell that was Rwanda. I thank God so much, we are alive, and together. think about that one.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
American troop movements in UK eh? Anybody have any follow up on this or has thris thread just turned into rambling junk like most?
edit on 15-7-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Athens 2004, 3 years after 9/11
Record Expense, Security Plans Set for Olympics
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Greek government will deploy 70,000 people from various parts of the military and police forces, said George Voulgarakis, Greece’s ministry of public order more commonly known as the “Olympic security czar” in the year leading up to the 2004 games.

The Olympic security price tag of $1.5 billion apparently means little to potential spectators “once you realize that the Olympic village, Athens, hell, the whole of Greece, has a big red bull's-eye painted on it,” a counter-terrorism expert and former C.I.A. officer hired to do consulting by Olympic officials told MSNBC.com.

Vancouver 2010, 9 years after 9/11
Olympic Security, Massive Security Vancouver 2012 Games
www.nowpublic.com...

United States security forces; and 5,000 members of the Canadian Military. Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Olympic Security: Massive Security for Vancouver 2010 Games | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

It is likely one of the largest security operations taking place on Canadian soil. In total it is expected that 15,000 security personnel will be on hand providing security for the games - consider there are around 5,000 athletes and that is a 3 to 1 ratio of security personnel to athletes Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Olympic Security: Massive Security for Vancouver 2010 Games | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

The bill for security for the Vancouver Olympics is massive over, $1 billion and that does not include overtime costs for the Vancouver Police force according to the Georgia Straight Newspaper. Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Olympic Security: Massive Security for Vancouver 2010 Games | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

London 2012, 11 years after 9/11
en.wikipedia.org...

The security operation is led by the police, with 10,000 officers available, supported by 13,500 members of the armed forces

The cost of security has also increased from £282m to £553m.[676.9m USD] This will be the biggest security operation Britain has faced for decades.

more on London security measures:

The security firm had been committed to supply 13,700 guards as demanded in its contract, worth £284m, which it now says it is unlikely to be able to fulfil. Overall, the 23,700-strong security force for the Games will include a mix of military, private security guards and at least 3,000 unpaid volunteers.

from--
www.guardian.co.uk...

Why is it that there has been a 1 billion dollar+ security cost at Olympics' after 9/11 the the London security cost so far is only a little over half way there? But It is still definitely fishy that there are more troops positioned in London than even stationed in Afghanistan. But Greece supposedly had over 70,000 people on security whereas London will have 23,500ish?

I for one do believe that something is definitely fishy surrounding these Olympics. But really, it doesn't seem like the security measures being taken are not all that different than any other year. It seems to me that every year since 9/11 it's been proclaimed that the Olympic games have the "biggest security operation ever".

Just food for thought, I'm not trying to oppose the idea that something will happen at the Olympics because I definitely think it's a very real possibility, I just was interested in comparing other years.
edit on 15-7-2012 by mvp531 because: formatting/added info

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The powers to be in London have a lot of blood on their hands, false flag to ignite the flame, a fire storm or other wise, terrorist attack, there is a high probability that its game on.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
why so much doom and gloom in most of the threads on here? Do people actually want the end of the world to happen? Are their lives so boring that they want the world to end to make their lives more exciting?

and no i'm not pointing fingers at anyone in general, i just really want to know
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mvp531

the thing is in the uk the army is never used for events its the police that do that to none uk people who live in countries that use there military all the time it will not look or seam so strange to you but been a uk citizen i know the British police would have done a far better job of security,

its on aljazeera now about g4s failing to recruit and compromising the security of the games i believe they have used a private zion security company so when the bomb does go off they have somebody to blame and now this big media coverage on how g4s has messed up is already planting the seed in your mind

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

ya the threads about London the Olympics and troop movement i think your a little bit off subject there with Rwanda just saying , sites like this never really work because of going off subject by accident and by been take off subject on purpose by the people employed to do so

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

its not doom and gloom and wanting the world to end its the fact that a lot of people have woken up to the fact that 9/11 was not what they told us it was, so that opened the gate way
most people still go with the official line on 9/11 just because they don't want to believe that our own governments could do such an evil act but once you realize that is who and what they are evil then lots of other things start to make sense including why they would bomb the games at the end of the day we are nothing to them there greed and ego's have consumed them

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I'm sorry i just don't see the proof that there is a secret group that controls everything and wants to kill us all. Now I'm definitely not saying that the government is all sunshine and rainbows, they do some really stupid stuff. But as far as a nefarious shadow government bent on world domination and eradication, show me some absolute proof. and please dont regurgitate some loony Alex Jones stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

the bilderburg group is the shadow government , when the g20 meet in any country everybody knows about it but when the bilderburg group meet there is a media black out and the whole town is shut off now anybody that is doing something good don't need to hide only somebody doing bad has to hide and be secretive

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

so a group gets together and they dont let people know what is said. Okay most corporate meetings are like that. i dont see how that makes them so evil and rulers of the planet.

i like to keep secrets, im sure you have your secrets, does that make us evil??
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What I really don't get about all of this is why are the military involved at all? What is their actual purpose?

I am British, and I have never seen anything like this going on before. We had the commonwealth games here back in 2002, Less than a year after 9/11, when the terror alert was at its highest, we didn't have troops on the streets, we didn't have no fly corridors, we didn't has SAM sites on top of domestic buildings, so why now? Back in 2002 we just had normal folk volunteering, and minimal security, enough to ensure there were no issues but nothing intrusive, in fact going around Manchester at the time you would hardly of noticed any security at all.

Now I know that the Olympics are a bigger event than the Commonwealth games, however the Commonwealth games was a huge event for the UK, the largest event they had ever undertaken up to the coming Olympics, with millions of people coming into the UK, so why, right after 9/11 when the terror alert was at its highest was there little to no security and no military on the streets, and now over a decade after 9/11 when our security threat level is lower do we suddenly need surface to air missiles on top of housing blocks, and troops on the streets? Why could we get tons of people involved in the CW games, all locally sourced, yet in London a city of over 12 million people with high levels of unemployment can we not get a few thousand local people to do the work?

Something does defiantly smell fishy here, whether it is a terrorist attack planned as a false flag, or some corruption and mismanagement we wont know until after the games, but something is definately wrong

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join