It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's NDE Encounter With Entity With Colors of the Rainbow Coming Out Of Forehead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In the second part of this man's interview, he describes his encounter with a terrifying looking creature that he experienced in an NDE. What this man says may bring to mind the description of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, and that odd looking half human/half animal sphinx structure and, of course, the serpent of old. Listen to the interview to hear what this scary entity told him and how he escaped. He describes this thing having this rainbow colors coming out of its forehead.

"Many people claim to have a near death experience that includes leaving our body, going thru a tunnel, seeing a bright light and hearing a voice that says, 'It is not your time, go back." Back in 1984, Pastor Harry had a near death experience unlike any oher for he met satan, the devil, as he truly is, the serpent of old.

Part 2 of interview

edit on 12-7-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It seems more likely that his experience was created based on his beliefs. I have read and heard a lot of near death experiences and things such as this. The one thing that stands out is that the ones I read where people were religious people in their lives, they tended to have religious good/god vs. evil/satan type experiences. Where as I didn't read much of that coming from non religious people. Just an observation is all.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Here's a page that has a bunch of data on NDEs from atheists, you might find it interesting.

NDE Analysis of Atheists

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
In the second part of this man's interview, he describes his encounter with a terrifying looking creature that he experienced in an NDE. What this man says may bring to mind the description of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, and that odd looking half human/half animal sphinx structure and, of course, the serpent of old. Listen to the interview to hear what this scary entity told him and how he escaped. He describes this thing having this rainbow colors coming out of its forehead.

"Many people claim to have a near death experience that includes leaving our body, going thru a tunnel, seeing a bright light and hearing a voice that says, 'It is not your time, go back." Back in 1984, Pastor Harry had a near death experience unlike any oher for he met satan, the devil, as he truly is, the serpent of old.

Part 2 of interview

Third eye chakra?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by MaMaa

Here's a page that has a bunch of data on NDEs from atheists, you might find it interesting.

NDE Analysis of Atheists

Since the bulk of that article speaks to someone choking on smoked Salmon, which is basically hypoxia or lack of oxygen, that is manifest with hallucinations, why is it significant?

Military Aircraft pilots have to be checked to see if they can handle altitude hypoxia effects, and not trip out too easily. Loss of Cabin Pressure in civilian aircraft has to have supplied oxygen to keep the passengers from going crazy.

People on Marijuna often have all kinds of hallucinations due to blood oxygen transport loss.

www.buzzle.com...

It also hampers the oxygen carrying capacity of blood

Oxyen transport issues are behind a lot of hallucitions from drugs of various types. Parkinson's drugs are infamous for causing people to see all kinds of things that are not there via anticholinergic toxicity .

Oxygen transport mechanisms are behind various mental disorders, like schizophrenia, etc.

Thus, it would be expected that people would have issues of loss of reality due to hypoxia events that stem from a myriad of issues and these can result in these visions due to an altered state of mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP

Part 2 of interview

Lets just say that Pastor Harry seems to be one on the same as this one:

www.satansrapture.com...

THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA - INTERNET
FOUNDED SEPT 1997 BY
PASTOR HARRY,

Which has many of us ROFLOL due to your lack of checking the issue of Pastor Harry.

BTW-----I hear there are some real deals out there from bargain Kool-Aide from Pastors, plus some real values on Bridges over the Hudson River.

So goes the Christians gullibility.

edit on 13-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Real Malarkey is the Christian stock and trade.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I have smoked marijuana since I was 16 and have never had one hallucination. I wanted them and have tried and tried to have them. I did meet God once while huffing gasoline. But off weed? Not possible. Not even remotely possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't put alot of stock in NDE's. Depending on what your beliefs are or what you have experienced in your life will effect your mind when near death. Atheists may not believe in any god but they have heard of Jesus Christ and his Father, proof of that is right here on ATS how they flock to the religion forums to scoff at them. I've heard of cases where people from India have had NDE's and saw Krishna and Devaki. So no, i don't believe in NDE's.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

reply to post by MaMaa

NDE Analysis of Atheists

Since the bulk of that article speaks to someone choking on smoked Salmon, which is basically hypoxia or lack of oxygen, that is manifest with hallucinations, why is it significant?

You should really learn to think before you post... there are dozens of different people referenced on that page. Are you saying that they all choked on smoked salmon?

The 19 points of statistical analysis at the bottom of the page, as I said, may be of interest to the person that I directed the reply to.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie

I have smoked marijuana since I was 16 and have never had one hallucination. I wanted them and have tried and tried to have them. I did meet God once while huffing gasoline. But off weed? Not possible. Not even remotely possible.

Well, you must be experiencing the Marijuana Confusion factor, as you have just admitted being a drug addict. Now, the local law enforcement needs to look you up and find your source and put both out of business. imho

And one might conclude those doing the studies don't agree with your Marijuna associations to hallucinations and worse:

www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au...

Cannabis can precipitate the first episode of psychosis

If someone has a predisposition to a psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, use of drugs such as cannabis may trigger the first episode in what can be a lifelong, disabling condition. There is increasing evidence that regular cannabis use precedes and causes higher rates of psychotic illness. Psychotic illnesses are characterised by:
Delusions – for example, the person believes they have special powers.
Hallucinations – for example, the person hears voices or sees things that aren’t really there.
Thought disorder – for example, the person has difficulty organising their thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

NDE Analysis of Atheists

You should really learn to think before you post... there are dozens of different people referenced on that page. Are you saying that they all choked on smoked salmon?

The 19 points of statistical analysis at the bottom of the page, as I said, may be of interest to the person that I directed the reply to.

We could mention Jack Foreman, who was alledged to have been in a RADAR accident and burned a hole in his diaphram, which is a breathing thing. And this need to shock him back into breathing, which is an oxygen shortage issue. And having all these hallucinations during all that.

Then again, we could mention the author seems to think that Jack Foreman is "radioactive status" and in need of a cleaning of radiation. Intelligent folks know that RADAR doesn't make folks radioactive status.

Now, usually when one reads something like that it means the entire piece is bogus nonsense.

Then one has to notice this Honorary Phd the author seems to claim, and since it doesn't tell from where. It is most likely one of those mail order diploma schools in theology, which is more nonsense.

One should check the sources, so you don't come out looking rather stupid for your citation. Especially when it doesn't deal with the biggest issue that causes hallucinations in NDE, hypoxia and anoxia.

Utterly pitiful science techniques applied to this study, making it pretty much worthless.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

NDE Analysis of Atheists

I'll have to take a look at that after the kids have gone to bed. Too chaotic around here right now.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Especially when it doesn't deal with the biggest issue that causes hallucinations in NDE, hypoxia and anoxia.

Utterly pitiful science techniques applied to this study, making it pretty much worthless.

Either you're not paying attention, or you're being argumentative just to be argumentative.

The relevant information on that page is nothing to do with causes, it is what atheists who had NDEs had to say about them. It doesn't matter if their experience was the result of something spiritual, a hallucination, or they just dreamed it -- because the "science" involved is polling and statistical analysis.

If it was an in-depth study of what causes NDEs, you might have a salient point, but it isn't, so you don't.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Especially when it doesn't deal with the biggest issue that causes hallucinations in NDE, hypoxia and anoxia.

Either you're not paying attention, or you're being argumentative just to be argumentative.

The relevant information on that page is nothing to do with causes, it is what atheists who had NDEs had to say about them. It doesn't matter if their experience was the result of something spiritual, a hallucination, or they just dreamed it -- because the "science" involved is polling and statistical analysis.

If it was an in-depth study of what causes NDEs, you might have a salient point, but it isn't, so you don't.

If your claim had a ghost of a chance for being so, we would not be hearing about choaking on salmon as a related factor in the analysis, nor things like a hole in the diaphram from a RADAR accident that require medical care and shock to cause breathing. All that being on the URL for the "analysis" title that is in no way just statistics.

So, there is not a statistic approach there, but one that tells of issues involving anoxia and the issue of hallucination, as part of the analysis.

Thus, a bogus claim fails on face values of the extent of material present, and its title tells "analysis" and obviously one not keeping to statistics. Sorry Charlie, sounds fishy to me.

Plus, toss in the embellished credential games and the highly offbase fantasy of RADAR being as nuclear radiation contamination, and it isn't even an approach for good statistics.

It is a collection of anecdotal stories without even exploring the definition of athiest. Athiest is about no belief of the organized church version of religion and god. Athiesm can well support nature's ways, intelligent design (which is the sciences), and even people having a connectivity via ESP like effects, which many appear to have. But, none of that appears to be god, nor does having a NDE become a claim of god. All NDE is about is a higher sensory awareness, not god. It is a universal connectivity that many take as being god, in the old days and even now.

Most of the OT and NT issues on god spin off from the Annunaki that also appeared to have that ability, and these ancient people called them god for various reasons akin to advanced knowledge. But most moms, Edgar Cacey, the Essene, and others have/had that abilty for higher senses, but nobody calls that god these days. Even the NDE falls into the higher senses area, but it doesn't mean god. Nor does experiencing the effect suggest Athiests suddenly believe in god. All it does is open a door of experience that shows the universal conscious.

So, this analysis you are selling has a ton of perception and definition problems.

So, the whole idea of trying to use the NDE issues to usher in a belief in god, or not, is one that is slanted and manipulated, but has no more to do with god than those that could use higher senses. It also appears Moses and Abraham did these things also, but is more akin to a unversal consciousness and an artifact of nature in human development.

Athiesm doesn't buy the organized churches versions of god, yet they have these NDE effects that show them there is something else there, not one of god, but one of higher perception ability

Such a concept for universal conscious is often taken to be about god, but unless all mothers, the Dolly Lama, Edgar Cacey, Moses, Jesus, and the Essene are all god, it should not be considered as god, nor that athiesm is buying into god due to the effect.

The movie Avitar brought out some of these issues of a unversal connectivity. Here the theme was introduced via the off-world and alien culture theme, which is Annunaki related. Seems that even the offworld folks were the favorite blue color of the Annunaki, and large in stature.

Even folks coming off of anasthesia have episodes like those of NDE in terms of lights at end of tunnel and fighting back to consciousness. I even know some that say they met Hell and Satan in those experiences. Still all are artifacts of the human sensory perceptions and some with ESP. It doesn't prove there is Heaven or Hell, nor god.

edit on 14-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Analysis that isn't

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh, you so nutty!

Since you can't seem to understand a simple idea, game's over.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Good to see you gave up easily.

I suppose you could write the author and get them to delete all these words, but they didn't want to help ya:

www.near-death.com...

But when Ayer himself was dying two decades later, he wasn't so sure. Having choked on a piece of smoked salmon that stopped his heart for at least four minutes, the famed philosopher saw, and heard things he had spent a lifetime denying.

------

Jack Foreman, a US naval technician, combines most of the common elements. Foreman was "cooked" by a radar leak and had major surgery for a large hole in his diaphragm. Several days later, he appeared to die. "I could look down on my whole body," he later reported. "One medic was applying electric paddles to my chest to shock me back and shouting Breathe, you sonofabitch, breathe.'"

--------

Because of its radioactive status, Foreman's body had been taken to a cleaning room. He had a feeling that he re-entered painfully through his toes and when he spoke, the medics were totally shocked.

-------

Then we find out the real issue is making lots of money off a nitch area of writing books about eternal life. And that tell tale Honoray Phd, which I'd bet is one of the $3 fake Phd's offered by the religion diploma mills.

www.near-death.com...

an article written by P.M.H. Atwater, L.H.D., Ph.D. (Hon.)

-------

Kevin Williams' NDE Analysis of Common Aspects

My research into NDE reports have been limited to those NDEs I read in published material and those sent to me by email. Because the experiences sent to me by email have not been verified, my analysis cannot be considered to be scientific. Combining all the published and email experiences, this gave me a total of fifty experiences to analyze.

Sounds just like a lot about imaginations gone wild.

But the real meat seems to be here, and we find another book writer

www.near-death.com...

All joking aside, here is how I describe myself: middle-aged, computer scientist, cable news junkie, manic depressive, universalist Christian with Gnostic and Tibetan Buddhist leanings, former Montana cowboy, U.S. Army veteran, social liberal, economic conservative, single Californian, internet addict, and last but not least, NDE evangelist. I am also the author of "Nothing Better Than Death" on the subject of NDEs.

------

How I converted from a doper to a follower of Jesus

---------

Modern Christianity is best understood as "Pauline Christianity" because it is based around the teachings of Paul rather than Jesus.

------

The original teachings of Jesus became lost. They were never seen again until 1945 when they were discovered near Nag Hammadi, Egypt. Two years later, the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.

---------

Nevertheless, by studying the historical records and allowing NDE concepts to guide me, I reached the same conclusion many others are - that original Christianity taught by Jesus resembles Tibetan Buddhism more than Christianity of Jerry Falwell and the Catholicism of Madonna.

----------

These mystical teachings of attaining a human-divine unity can be found in Buddhism (Tibetan), Islam (Sufi), Judaism (Kabala), Hinduism (too many to list), and Christianity (Gnosticism).

Thus, it would appear the eternal life issue is all about learning the way to connect with the Universal Consciousness theme.

It would appear in your grand scheme for things that Edgar Cayce is god, along with Moses, Enoch, Noah, Jesus, the Essene, and the Clan of Anu of Sumeria and all the others that knew this issue for Unversal Consciousness communications with the electric planet.

But, most don't think of Edgar Cayce as comminicating with god, but it does appear that all these old tradiations did think this way and as do you.

I just see it as an artifact of the human theme in being able to detect information that appears to be electric in nature's ways. It appears associated with Pineal Gland senses, but due to fluorides in the environment damaging the Pineal Gland, most of that is dead and gone.

edit on 14-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Drugs, Anesthesia, heart attacks, choaked on Salmon, and anoxia to find an issue of renincarnation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One of the most interesting issues on this near death web site pertains to the fellas poor departed mother, who happens to die on the anniversary date for Andy Williams and that associates with the Moon River song.

The web site author seems to suggest it is his dear departed mother communicating with them because of all the attention for the Moon River song on the Andy Williams remembrance date.

Now that would be the best likely explanation for the coordination of the Moon River songs to the date of his mother's death, but it appears to have become an opportunistic event to peddle that there is communication beyoond the grave.

When folks try these things----other issues will often be similarly embellished.

Such extreme lossed of objectivity speak to problems on this web sites perspectives.

edit on 15-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Objectivity problems

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

MJ is linked to schizophrenia if consumed as a young teenager in some people. You said it caused hallucinations via oxygen deprivation which is wrong. Read your own links.

With your line of thought cigarettes would make people hallucinate.
edit on 15-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

MJ is linked to schizophrenia if consumed as a young teenager in some people. You said it caused hallucinations via oxygen deprivation which is wrong. Read your own links.

With your line of thought cigarettes would make people hallucinate.
edit on 15-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you need to study the mechanism, which tobacco does not exhibit to the same magnitude:

www.druglibrary.org...

4.17 Most of our witnesses regard the consequences of smoking cannabis as the most important long-term risk associated with cannabis use[11]. Cannabis smoke contains all of the toxic chemicals present in tobacco smoke (apart from nicotine), with greater concentrations of carcinogenic benzanthracenes and benzpyrenes It has been estimated (BMA p 11) that smoking a cannabis cigarette (containing only herbal cannabis) results in approximately a five­fold greater increase in carboxy­haemoglobin concentration[12], a three­fold greater increase in the amount of tar inhaled, and a retention in the respiratory tract of one third more tar, than smoking a tobacco cigarette.

--------

12 Carboxy-haemoglobin is formed by the action of carbon monoxide on haemoglobin in the blood. It interferes with the transport of oxygen around the body.

Notice carboxy­haemoglobin concentration, plus all the tar and lung impairment, read more here:

books.google.com... o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=6igEUPzJDanc0QHmwtCwBw&ved=0CEsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Marijuana%20oxygen%20transport&f=false

www.ivanhoe.com...

Cannabis Joint More Harmful Than Multiple Cigarettes

Both large and small airways in the lungs were damaged by cannabis smoking, restricting airflow, and blocking oxygen transport -- thus forcing the lungs to work harder. Study authors explained the increased damaging effects of cannabis are related to the way cannabis is smoked -- usually without a filter, and at a higher temperature.

Oxygen transport is a factor in the MJ issue. And some other factors like serotonin levels, which is a 6th sense link.

edit on 16-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Oxygen Transport Impairment in MJ's chronic effects.

new topics

top topics

join