It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional UFO hunters say they won't watch 'Chasing UFOs'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've not had the pleasure to watch an episode yet. Hopefully someone will add the pro to youtube sometime.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sounds like it is going to be the typical "We will go around exploring and never find anything routine"

I see this all to often, it is like that little old lady that said "Where's the beef"?

That is why I really enjoy Linda Moulton Howe's whistle blowers interviews, some of the best I've ever heard.
1. The prison guard, where he sees a ufo uncloaking itself.
2. A military guard sees a ufo sending down lazar type beams to disable an atomic weapon.
3. women seeing a UFO sprinkling small objects on leaves doing what seems to be a biological test on leaves.
Or others besides Linda
4. Gary Wilcox speaking to two martians on his farm in New Your in 1964 April 24th when they got out of their craft.
5. And of same day later on Lonnie Zamora a policeman sees what appears to be the same oval craft in New Mexico.
6. Gordon Coopers incredible testimony of seeing ufos and his seeing a film of a ufo landing with it's legs extended on the ground.
7. Mars's blurred photos of what cleary IS artifacts and I mean that 100%.!

These things are probably what National Geographic's show is not going to be, but one can always hope

Sounds like a lot of trouncing through the woods with clueless adventures and never finding anything.
Too many shows are like this and I want it to stop real bad. Like what has been said in the this forum.
There is plenty of good stuff out there and why has it been "sh$t" upon????

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have noticed that long ago - NG is one dumb debunker and as if paid to ridicule and make fun instead of someone actually studying it seriously. I never liked NG anyway, better be open-minded and just disagree on some things than what NG says.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMalefactor
reply to post by anathema777

I used to respect James Fox. No longer.

What is it about UFOs that make people bat s*** crazy?

I've got a theory on this.

There is no other subject quite like Ufology, think about it, a small minority believe something is going on, an even smaller minority study the phenomenon and the majority of people (some may say they are ignorant), either laugh at the people who study UFOs, or just give a weird look.

This topic has been stretched by disinfo, moulded by misinfo and subdued by official powers from the majority.

There's also a lot of banging heads against walls and banging heads of skeptics/debunkers against believers

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

My thoughts exactly. Who are these elusive professionals?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I watched the first two episodes and have to agree with the sentiment being expressed in the other replies, it is horrible. Just 3 bozos walking around in the dark with their personal cameras getting freaked out over things that go bump in the night.

I'm no expert but if they want to see UFOs shouldn't they just plant their a$$es somewhere and point their eyes and cameras into the sky?

The cattle mutilations are real.

They also showed a - Cigar Starship -.

It wasn't all bad.

I've actually found a mutilated cow so I don't deny those. I just think they go about it wrong when doing their field investigations. I think the guy with the mobile FLIR unit is going about it the right way. We just have to remember that this is still television and people still need to be entertained.

Colorado was the hot spot for cattle mutilations.

The alien underground base was near Dulce, NM.

I heard we kicked them out December 29, 1980.

Maybe, we let them come back for a fee.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I watched the first two episodes and have to agree with the sentiment being expressed in the other replies, it is horrible. Just 3 bozos walking around in the dark with their personal cameras getting freaked out over things that go bump in the night.

I'm no expert but if they want to see UFOs shouldn't they just plant their a$$es somewhere and point their eyes and cameras into the sky?

The cattle mutilations are real.

They also showed a - Cigar Starship -.

It wasn't all bad.

I've actually found a mutilated cow so I don't deny those. I just think they go about it wrong when doing their field investigations. I think the guy with the mobile FLIR unit is going about it the right way. We just have to remember that this is still television and people still need to be entertained.

Colorado was the hot spot for cattle mutilations.

The alien underground base was near Dulce, NM.

I heard we kicked them out December 29, 1980.

Maybe, we let them come back for a fee.

I found that mutilated cow in a field outside Loveland Colorado back in the mid 90s. What was really odd was that I had already been doing research about cattle mutilations then I found one.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalefactor

What is it about UFOs that make people bat s*** crazy?

When one sees something as clear as day: defined, solid, CLOSE... and then watch idiots who simply were not there ask completely stupid questions and assume. Or call said person a moron or retard. There's also the crowd who scream as loud as possible to make sure NO ONE believes.

Or, lord help us- the "alien" who does not know squat about anything presented to them, yet they have access to the depths of galactic knowledge. *face palm* And has gotta post on forums at any rate.....

It isn't crazy, it's out and out frustration when you try to seek knowledge and the vast amounts of people who supposedly "know"... Know less than s#*^. Leaving said seeker back at square freaking one, frothing at the mouth.
edit on 27-7-2012 by wylekat because: I don't make sense sometimes....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I turned it off after 20 minutes. It is ridiculous... it's just another type of ghost hunting show... there's really very little information at all in it. All hype.... and lame hype at that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Oh, you don't have to be a professional UFO hunter to not watch this show...

I watched about 11 minutes of the pilot and gave up. It's insulting on every level.

Wow you actually attempted to watch the pilot?

I saw the commercial with all the jumping and running and looking at lights at night and the face close ups with their worried look and I said hell to the no. Later iI happened to change channels while it was on and I lasted all but 2 minutes.

I hope there is a big backlash against the show and hopefully they come back with something that is actually worth scientific value.
edit on 27-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join