It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the Great deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A lot of interesting things covered here, well worth a listen.

Aliens and the Great deception , especially the new levels, manifestations.

are things indeed moving to the next level.?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Haven't watched the video yet...but I have often thought that very thing.

"Satan is the master and the power of the air"

"there will be signs and great wonders in the heavens"

"if it were possible, even the very elect would be decieved"

Just some of the scriptures (paraphrased and unreferenced) that pop into my head. The world has been prepped and waiting for "them" to show up. And if "they" come and discredit God, it fits exactly into that.

They might even be right.........but as a beleiver I have to start with the assumption that they are not........

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Haven't watched the video yet...but I have often thought that very thing.

"Satan is the master and the power of the air"

"there will be signs and great wonders in the heavens"

"if it were possible, even the very elect would be decieved"

Just some of the scriptures (paraphrased and unreferenced) that pop into my head. The world has been prepped and waiting for "them" to show up. And if "they" come and discredit God, it fits exactly into that.

They might even be right.........but as a beleiver I have to start with the assumption that they are not........

Do you mean god or a specific religion (viewpoint of what god is)? When even the followers of a book can both belive god is nondual and duality driven then you can see that different humans understand the message differently. I think if something evolves beyond our current technology then it have to have the maturity/wisdom to understand the thruth about what the universe/reality and what every soul is.
edit on 13-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
STOP CALLING ALIENS DECEPTION TO NOT HURT YOUR CRAPPY RELIGION

Die, die, die religion. I would love to become slayer of the system called Religion.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
STOP CALLING ALIENS DECEPTION TO NOT HURT YOUR CRAPPY RELIGION

Die, die, die religion. I would love to become slayer of the system called Religion.

And yet, to be open minded does one not have to at least accept the POSSIBILITY of God, and if so that His Word in the Bible...COULD be true? And if so, if aliens show up COULD they also POSSIBLY be demons in disguise. I love it when the religious are closed minded. I can accept the possibility my belief system might be wrong. Can you???? You being wrong has inherently more long term consequences then me being wrong.

Frankly, even if there are aliens...to think they would pack up and expend the resources to come half way across the galaxy on a friendship mission to our outer rim planet is ludicris. If they come, it's because they want something, and the trade off will have to offset the cost in expendatures in resources to get her. OUR resources, OUR water or air. OUR people for slave labor, or food, or conscript soldiers, or breeding or cloning....or who knows whatelse is why they will come. We will be like ants to them.

If they come to sing Beatles "imagine" then I am going to straight out say they are likely being deceptive ...and if so then does whether they are "aliens' or "demons" isn't going to matter much.......

No culture goes on long term adventures with just friendly intent.......

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Satan has been here for a thousand years already. The first half of the age of pisces was the Christ, the second half is the anti Christ. Two fish, two halves, two brothers, two eras. The characteristics of Christianity are spelled out in pisces...but modern folk are too foolish to see it.

As the age comes to a close, Christ returns to overthrow the anti-Christ empire of scientific reductionism, greedy consumerism, and myopic religious fundamentalism. The beast, the whore, and the false prophet respectively.

edit on 13-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And yet, to be open minded does one not have to at least accept the POSSIBILITY of God, and if so that His
wrong. Can you???? You being wrong has inherently more long term consequences then me being wrong.

Could it be true? Sure. So could Islam, or Jainism, or the movie "The Matrix". In the religious case you just have SuperGod fix it all up so that the evidence of the world lies to us, like hiding fake dinosaur bones and jiggering the carbon levels in stuff to make us think the world is 5 billion years old only to tell us the truth in some book. (Basically, God is a sociopath if any one of most religions is true.) That _could_ be the case. But that is not what the evidence suggests. I will place my bet with the evidence.

Frankly, even if there are aliens...to think they would pack up and expend the resources to come half way across the galaxy on a friendship mission to our outer rim planet is ludicris. If they come, it's because they want something, and the trade off will have to offset the cost in expendatures in resources to get her. OUR resources, OUR water or air. OUR people for slave labor, or food, or conscript soldiers, or breeding or cloning....or who knows whatelse is why they will come. We will be like ants to them.

No culture goes on long term adventures with just friendly intent.......

No, _this argument_ is what's ludicrous. If the extraterrestrial hypothesis is true, then we are talking about tech levels immeasurably beyond us. It would be trivial for them to find or create such resources either in space or on their homeworlds (ie it makes a lot more sense to genetically engineer a soldier-race that you grow yourself rather than trying to yoke ever-fractious humanity and it's easy to find water, metals, and hydrocarbons in space). No, the only motives they could possibly have for coming here that would make sense to us, are 1) there's something about us and our ideas that they find interesting, 2) life-bearing worlds are rare (this seems to not be the case, actually, going by recent surveys), or 3) something like aesthetics or religious reasons ("We must colonize this planet to fulfill The Great Design of Chit'rithWx!".)

But, the most important thing to remember here is that we're talking about _ALIENS_. We have absolutely no Model of Mind for these hypothetical creatures. We can't even _begin_ to speculate on what their motives are, what seems "logical" to them, or what priorities dominate their thinking. (Imagine how sex (as a sociocultural driver) looks to an asexual race.... Madness!). If they are here, and are driving some of the weird crap in the sky, then about all we know is that _they_ know more than we do about something that lets them move like that. Anything else will have to wait until we can interact with them meaningfully.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So what if these aliens are actually god and his angels? They come down through the heavens right? What if you are already part of Satan and his army here on earth unknowingly? You are fighting side by side with the anti christ because you refused to believe these aliens were angels......... That would be the greatest deception if there ever was one.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

You know, their tech level's don't HAVE To be "thousands of years" ahead of us. When you think about it, power production and the ability to warp or curve space-time (which would require said power) are the only two limiting advances. Now, those are pretty BIG advances, but once done, you could "head out".

I think humanity is less than 100 years from finding those. In 100 years do you think we will be any more "evolved" from our current war like state? Do you think we will have solved fresh water scarcity? Will we have solved food production for what will likely be upwards of 100 billion (maybe several 100 billion) people So again, frankly if they come, I don't think it will be in peace.

Frankly I think your going to find Jesus Christ showing up before the aliens....but I know that is not your belief, so take it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I never said "thousands of years", I said tech levels immeasurably beyond ours. I meant precisely that. Once you make the breakthroughs you refer to, the other capabilities that come with are pretty much unimaginable. It's a technological singularity of which one cannot predict the outcome.

And I didn't say the aliens wouldn't be warlike, but rather your stated scenarios of a warlike race looking for slaves and/or livestock and/or material resources just doesn't make sense. If you have the tech to come here, you have the tech to get those things much more easily and cheaply without all the bother, particularly with regard to material resources.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Most of the alien propaganda you see has to do with prepping the public for a false flag alien event.

Don't fall for it when it happens.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What a great post. Maybe it should be a sticky. We don't have enough stickies on this forum. We only have about what ten, twelve. Let's have some more. They should all be as useless and redundant as this post. That will organize things nicely.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So glad I clicked on this thread.
Seems like everyone in here has it all figured out.
I wish I knew as much as everyone else does.

How some of you could POSSIBLY KNOW any of what you are saying is beyond me but hey, Who am I to question?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
here......the scriptures are far beyond any other written piece in so many respects.....one could say all respects.....by reading it one is lead un-erringly on a short term basis......by reading it for a lifetime , all is revealed to the folower
if you talk to Jesus , He will talk back to you.
now, that's supernatural, isn't that what you want?
the track record of the 300 prophecies ....each with 4 or 5 or more details.....almost half are completed.
that brings us to the Damascus prophecy.......o lordy.........

new topics

top topics

join