It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reap what you sow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've noticed recently that so many staunch conservative republicans are either not living in a conservative republican state, or wish to move to a swing state like Florida. Why? Don't you wish to reap the fruits of your beliefs in action? Why not move to Texas? Maybe Mississippi? Idaho sounds like a great place to live to me! Why not choose a swing conservative republican state, like west virginia? Just think, while your enjoying your unemployed jobless existance you will have plenty of time to VOLUNTEER! Reap what you sow folks. Don't run from YOUR ideals in action. It's the most sincere form of HYPOCRISY!

/end RANT!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Because maybe they just want to work to promote their beliefs like liberals do? After all, liberals do the same thing, try to impose their beliefs onto people.

Oh wait, only liberals get to do that because they have the moral high ground just by virtue of being liberal. Conservatives should just shut the frak up.

Sure, i can buy that.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

What you're saying is that conservatives have to go to the liberal states because they're the only ones with employment? How does that work? Wouldn't the realization of what you just presented as fact cause the conservative republicans to re-think their ideals, or at the very least how their economic ideals pan out?

Wait, that's NEVER going to happen.

In truth I think many of these people are simply voting conservative republican because they think it makes them look wealthy or cool. It may also be from the fear Obama. A man who's not entirely any political alignment running under the guise of a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Rant on!!!
Idaho sounds great.

Jobless? only after the present administration took office.

Pell Grant funds will take me to my new career,

What's in your wallet?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I know! Obama screwed up the liberal states too.

Are you going to move to a conservative republican state though? If not, then why?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

tired of partisan politics.....I just want to be surrounded by wonderful people and make a difference in Lives.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This isn't a discussion of the validity of bipartisan government, it's about why conservative republicans do not want to live in the states that embraces their ideals.

I'm more liberal than I am conservative and I'm more democrat than I am republican. The idea of living in a liberal democratic state appeals to me. Why do conservative republicans not feel the same?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Move to California....anybody can be what ever they wish, so long as they dont wish to be a meaning wage provider....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I know! It's a shame that the conservative republican money in cali doesn't build a manufacturing infastructer on this side of the border. Then again it's more profitable to send it to mexico, canada, and japan. Did you know that our automakers have all moved headquarters from Detroit to L.A. to be closer to their factories in Mexico? I bet if the liberal folks could control spending, you would have a ton of jobs in cali. Not that I advocate undermining our government (it's already been undermined), but it would be interesting to see how fast that problem would be fixed if we could make it so.

The sad reality is that cali is still better off than most conservative republican states.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

how many people realize there is nothing the middle class can do to reverse this issue.
How many realize this is as old as you are alive...George H.W.Bush 1986 NAFTA

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I was thinking of doing a serious thread about the economic blunders and which party was responsible but I decided to rant instead. Ranting is more fun. I looked up which party has been responsible for gutting America. Guess which one just happened to be in office in each case.

I especially like how NAFTA was supposed to allow lower vehicle prices, yet the prices skyrocketed after NAFTA was passed. When are they going to learn? If you give a rich person more money that just means they'll have more money. They're not actually going to do anything to help the common person.

They even go as far as putting that extra money into propaganda campagns they launch on their employees to convince them that unions are evil. THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY GOES!
edit on 13-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

all that has to happen is a 300 million man march on the white house....instead we divide into tea parties and Occupy movements others , and of course Democrats and Republicans.
edit on 13-7-2012 by rebellender because: the usual suspects

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well basically, I see it as a lot of individuals have negative energy, and they cannot help it but they portray that energy within thoughts that they make and original ideas that they had. So on days like Friday the 13th, today, an athiest will try to attack me. It is not because there is a so called spirit of evil but that whatever humans are 'portraying' will be a reality, so days with a full moon or theme like friday the 13th will indeed have a negative effect because people are creating it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

whatever humans are 'portraying' will be a reality

do you think there could be a possibility that those that sell this concept, engineered said concept for the oldest reason known to mankind. Selling books. Think about it. Only those telling you about religion and getting rich want to share the idea for profit or fame.

Its not hard to imagine that we have at least 2 generations really parched of reality trying to create their surroundings with fictitious reality.

I do because I am. its actions and consequences. Cause and effect. Nothing is quantum about it at all. You step in crap, your shoe gets stinky, the stink follows you around. You figure out how to Quantum Think that scent away, let me know.

edit on 14-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by greyer
do you think there could be a possibility that those that sell this concept, engineered said concept for the oldest reason known to mankind. Selling books. Think about it. Only those telling you about religion and getting rich want to share the idea for profit or fame.

I agree, but it seems like researchers do not want to tell the masses truth, it may be too much for the masses because they will reject it, so they put the hidden facts in their book if we are lucky they tell us at all. With religion, I have a radio show set for my alarm and that is always talking about religion, I agree with everything but I cannot understand the creation of reality. What I heard was the fruits of labor, so with that in mind, how can a logical person believe that bowing down to an animal god or wearing something around there face is a fruit of labor.

Its not hard to imagine that we have at least 2 generations really parched of reality trying to create their surroundings with fictitious reality.

I would say 2 generations is correct. It's like all of the people who were creating things stopped overnight.

I do because I am. its actions and consequences. Cause and effect. You step in crap, your shoe gets stinky, the stink follows you around. Nothing is quantum about it at all. You figure out how to Quantum Think that scent away, let me know.

This is something that I have discussed, it is important on my agenda. What I have learned this morning is interesting, I will try it. Imagine everyone is a large board with puzzle pieces, do not examine anybody's puzzle pieces but your own. WIth perception comes the question of communication with groups of people. I have watched people from different parts of the world in society, and I have seen how the climate and surroundings can bring a culture to be different from others. The absolute best kind of culture in society is a united culture, the people of the town are talking to each other. It's like how far can you acknowledge the other person, how far can you communicate.

edit on 16-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Baloney. You set that up with your first post which all it basically amounts to is whining that Republicans want to campaign in states that are dominated by liberals. All you're really saying is that Republicans should keep out of liberal states.

That's what set up the us versus them.

Denying it is just using sophistry.

new topics

top topics

join