It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Effect - The Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I actually like Bill sex scandal and all, he was good to the economy and darn my husband retirement and financial accounts were booming, my daughter went to college for 5 years and had a time of her life, didn't even have to work at all we were able to afford everything for her.

Now my husband lies unemployed and soon to start tapping on what is left of the retirement account after the market crash, we really never recuperated.

Thanks Obama change you can believe on.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm wondering who would win if we took a poll .. if you could vote for these people who would you most like to see as POTUS ..

- Romney
- Obama
- Bill Clinton

Betchya Bill Clinton would win. He's the most fiscally responsible. Like I said, I hated what he did with the military, but he's still the most fiscally responsible. We should ask ATS to do one of their polls.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Um ... because this thread is about that movie.

Fair enough.
I wanted to make the point that being "sickened" or thinking that this is Obama's way of reaching black people is silly. We ALL have an agenda. Obama didn't make this movie or have anything to do with it.

And with Romney as his opponent, Obama's not going to have to do anything to get the black vote. When asked about being booed at the NAACP, Romney replied, “Remind them of this: If they want more stuff from government, tell them to go vote for the other guy—more free stuff,”... As if NAACP attendees just want "more free stuff" from the government...

Source

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Obama didn't make this movie or have anything to do with it. And with Romney as his opponent, Obama's not going to have to do anything to get the black vote.

I fully agree.

That being said, I have no doubt that his handlers or his people are very happy with it.
It IS Hollywood political propaganda. But of course, being Hollywood, it's to be expected.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
To be honest the movie probably isn't an Obama move
I don't think this is hollywood being married to washington, though they are

The cast in this movie are all small budget actors and actresses
They probably paid 20k to Katt Williams for his role or less even

If this was a move Will Smith would be in it
The movie is too low budget and probably will go straight to DVD for it to be a political move
And right before the election could just be the movie producers trying catch a ride on the electorial train for free marketing

With that said Vote Obama and you believe math is a conspiracy theory, despise freedom and believe the U.S. should PAY China for them to have ownership of the country

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join