It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for John Joseph Kennedy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is the first presidential election I'm of age to vote in so I really don't want to waste my vote...but JJK has openly said that he believes 9/11 was an inside attack staged by the Bush Administration and the CIA. I admire him greatly just for having the courage, as the member of a high profile family, to express this belief.

Kerry & Bush are the same - they are SO CLOSE to each other on the political spectrum that it is almost unbelievable how much their respective supporters polarize each other and attempt to polarize the two candidates. It's almost sickening. Both have the qualifications to continue the advancement of the NWO. If I do end up voting for one of these two - it will be Kerry simply because he at least provides a minute chance of bringing change to the White House...whereas we already know where Bush stands.

I hate to throw away my vote on a 3rd party candidate but we need to SPEAK OUT. It is unfathomable to me how repressed we are in terms of free speech - I cannot express my belief of Bush complicity in 9/11 and the NWO to ANY of my family or friends, because they would quite possibly seek to have me committed! This is 1984, folks...and we are the Winston Smiths of our generation. I just hope...before it is too late...that the evil Nazism behind our government is exposed...one more event that I forsee as the advancement of the NWO and the USA as a Police State and I'll have no choice but to explain EVERYTHING to my family...and try to get us all out of this country ASAP, if it even matters.

But I digress...JFK was shot for non-complicity with the advancement of the NWO. He was an admirable man who did not wish to deceive the American people and he was shot for this reason. It must run in the bloodline....so I am placing my vote for John Joseph Kennedy. Is anybody with me here goddamnit?

Oh, and here's the campaign website

[edit on 10/7/2004 by Paranoid Freak]

[edit on 10/7/2004 by Paranoid Freak]

new topics

join