It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am giving up politics and going back to science :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i have tryed to do whats right, i have just about burnt my self out, trying to figaur out how to fix the broken financial and economic systems, i have tryed to do what i can to find an answer how to fight corruption.

from this point forward i want nothing to do with politics politicians or finance

i have given my life to the dedication of the sciences,
i have givin up on relationships and wealth to study the sciences.

this political game is illogical and frustrating

and people are threatening me and hating on me although i am only doing what i see a right.

instead i will focus on innovation and try and make a difference in the world that way

good luck world, without unity were all screwed

xploder
edit on 12-7-2012 by XPLodER because: tittle spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now were talkin', Science and Education will get you somewhere

edit on 12-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Now that you've come to your senses. I think it's time for you to run for political office. I'd vote for you...

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Our current world state of corruption in government and financial institutions will make any honest person go completely batty.

I have the rather unpopular belief that this mess we're in has been a long time coming, and there is nothing to be done but watch as the cancer kills the host. A hard thing to do, watching our world crumble around us.

As long as people think that quick fixes will correct things, we're going to be swirling down the toilet.

I don't blame you for turning to things that are solid and eternal.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Keep involved in local politics, like working towards community sustainability- One way of removing the influence of Federal (Feudal?) government is to have a strong local government but even the notion of a strong local government will be actively interfered or opposed by the Federal government probably, not as a measure of sound decisions but rather of selfish (and most likely criminal) interests.

What do you mean by science, the kind of science that makes it easier to kill people or the kind of science that benefits?

The world is being reamed because of good men doing nothing, is the saying.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

i am an undiagnosed autistic (asbergers) at the best of times i dont understand people,
and the illogical nature of politics.

i thank you for reminding me that,
"all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing"

but i have decided that people are too interested in self interest and less interested in the environment and the planet. i cant change politics, people or attitudes to inspire them to fix the planet.

so i will design and share at no cost my ideas and innovations from the past ten years.
screw the money and patents, all of that will be worthless if the planet dies.

from this point forward the only thing this man can do is to try my best to give people the tech they need to live in harmony with the nature and the environment.

i do not build destructive tech but as we all know those who are destructive can use even the best tech for war if given the chance.

i am a scientist at heart. i have secretly shared many innovations and discoveries with the world in the hopes that a new understanding of the universe will bring unity.

while i dont give up on the people or the planet,
at this stage i give up on those in control to do the right things to save us all

it is now up to the people to change the world through sharing of knowledge,
and co-operation to make tech that the world needs

peace and light my friend

xploder

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Politics is the "science" of lyng to the public... Which is why most of them are lawyers...

No good will ever come of it...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

maby going after the recording industry for trying to destroy the net was a bad idea

After months of teasing, Treyarch has finally revealed the villain of its upcoming first person shooter, Black Ops 2.

The game’s main villain is Raul Menendez, described as the “idolized Messiah of the 99%”—a Julian Assange-like character who’s old, experienced, and hell bent on starting a global insurrection against the status quo. He hands Sgt. Frank Woods, the protagonist of the first game, a necklace at the end of the trailer which symbolizes a connection between the two characters.

The character, as with the rest of the story, is the creation of David S. Goyer. Goyer is the co-writer of The Dark Knight Rises, which also shares a similar story featuring Bane as Batman’s primary antagonist, who starts a class war aimed against the rich and privileged of Gotham City with the backing of the common man. I’m sensing a common theme here.

the 99% are being demonized in movies and games,

COD,
dark night rises

making the people the enemey

source

if they control the narrative and the minds of the youth,
then good men will fight the wrong enemy

war is the enemy of good men

xploder

top topics

join