It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I live in America. But America has ran out of money. So what is there to do to get money these days?

I have a true story to tell. It's about how I'm about to get paid hundreds of thousands a year.

There was this tree on a corner in the neighborhood path that I sometimes walk, that had fell due to a storm that came through recent... The bottom of the fallen tree was aiming in the direction this corner store is in. And I remembered how I meet two Gods at a corner store back when I was in FL attending some school. So I thought that it a wise way of the Gods, telling me to play the lotto one last time. You see, normally I wouldn't play the lotto these days but I went on anyway to play and pick up something sweet to eat and drink.

I noticed that when I took a look, for some reason, at the mega millions site the day before I played the lotto (which was today), it had two numbers with the mega ball being 21. 21 = 3 (2+1). But I noticed it was in a row. The recent drawing and the one before it both had 21 as the mega ball. Recall how I said it's three Gods? Well this made me think indeed that the Gods wanted me to play the lotto once again. And so I did.

You can't get money any other way these days but by following what the Gods want. I also noticed that when I recieved the ticket, the first number I spotted from the random pick was 13. It is the first number. The mega ball pick was a random selection too, and it was 4. Both 13 and 4 are the numbers to the teeth I had a root canal performed on. And me and number 13 go way back on some superstitious and mind control tip. I also noticed that the mega million jackpot is at 21 million. That's a third 21 to notice. I also notice that the second number on my ticket is 32. Remember I always see 32, 23, and 53 when checking the time, like I mentioned in posts in the past.

Anyhow, this could be it. The drawing is this Friday the 13th. A superstitious day.

This is some once in a blue moon type thing, so I still aint chasing money.

Smart people wont take the lump sum since something is wrong with the banks these days. That's if a smart person wins.

I expect the Gods to hand me large sums of money through the lottery. Though I'm in a double dare as I can tell, you think the Gods are allowed to adjust me with large sums of money? I think so indeed if its been pre-determinded from the jump of what all I come across in this double dare.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Once I get large sums of money I'm strictly staying in hotels with internet access. And I'm strickly taking cabs to and from wherever. No house for me. No mansion for me. No motor vehicle for me. Ahhh, I'mma be stress free and hassle free. Once the Gods hand me the money, all I need to get myself is two bank accounts and maybe two mailboxes from mailbox services that accept deliveries (why? cause they use street addresses. See how smart I am?)... in my home city and in the city where I'll be staying in nothing but hotels.

When you are smart you wont reside in a residence anymore. Hotels are commercial buildings. That means quality built, and quality service, and quality security detail also. Hotels be having all you could want in them. Even babes dressed in less to meet at the pools.

If you ask me, hotels are much like mansions but better because they have stores and restuarants in them. Mansions dont have stores and restuarants in them. Ha, I get the 1 up over suckers who get rich and buy mansions.

You see, even though you rich you can still be a drifter with just one medium sized suitcase for mobility. I'm soooooooo smart. I jock no man when it comes to lifestyles.

I bet many of you doubt the Gods are just gonna hand me money through the smoke and mirrors of the mega millions lottery.

I'll be staying in hotels in Boise, Idaho, since no breaking news comes out of that city. That's good news. Low key is the key. So won't be on the radar by far. Most folks get rich and move to Cali, but not me. I'm unique and so original. Wont be so much attention coming my way in Boise, Idaho.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
well good luck with it... Personally id spend them on something good for once... Did u know that like 95% of the food we send to poor countrys just sit in hangars because the country has no system of delivering to the various areas...
Personally id see if i could help there. Hire 5 people, buy 3 trucks = u just saved alot of human beings :`)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ow ye and to your theory or guess or calling or what u call it... I doubt it, i see thoose numbers aswell... I dont think any being would consider money a good thing... or a thing that should be given to a guy that see's random numbers like the rest of us. But if by ANY chance u should win!... Do something kind with them. That will be your choice. For good or worse

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Good luck my friend! i am not so sure that the gods give us the types of messages you are getting for such reasons, but here is to hoping it works out for you.

If you want to increase your odds exponentially in my humble and completely unsubstantiated opinion follow Johnkie's advice above and worry not about how you will help yourself with your winnings, but rather how you will help 'others'.

Originally posted by Johnkie
well good luck with it... Personally id spend them on something good for once... Did u know that like 95% of the food we send to poor countrys just sit in hangars because the country has no system of delivering to the various areas...
Personally id see if i could help there. Hire 5 people, buy 3 trucks = u just saved alot of human beings :`)

Cheers and good luck!

new topics

top topics

join