It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tapatalk

page: 1

join
share:
JSR

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is there any way to use ATS with tapatalk, or a tapatalk client?

Sent from my windows phone

JSR

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Nothing? not even a no.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Is that a voice to text app?
If so it may, one of the other staff around here has tried that with success.

If I seem clueless, its because I heard your echoes down the halls and just wanted to let you know were around just meandering aimlessly is all.
LoL

Ah ok, after a Google play search, tapatalk forum app. I retract the previous and don't know if that has been tested here.
edit on 13-7-2012 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

JSR

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does ats use vbulletin?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Tap-a-talk is a phone app for forums. I know that some forums supply a version of tap-a-talk specifically for their website. For instance Crackberry does this. Others sell the app, but it is still specific to their forum (Radioreference.com).

tapatalk.com...

The phone version is OK I guess. People rave about the tablet version, but then again, the website works fine from a tablet.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Incidentally, my biggest problem with ATS mobile is the goofy password. Once you change it, you need to enter the password on every device you own. For security reasons, not every computer I own has email, so sending the cryptic password around is a lot of work. I would need to sync it to 6 devices. Yeah, I suppose I could dropbox them all, but it would be easier if you could set your own password.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
Does ats use vbulletin?

No. ATS is custom made by the Overlord himself....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
coward and never mind

edit on 13-7-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

JSR

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well I have an app for my windows phone that would work with all if he major forum formats. But, unless Mr. Overlord creates a way to use this forum with tapatalk, I will continue reading from my mobile browser. Thanks anyway....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It would make more sense just to do a mobile website. Apps in general don't make much sense unless you need to use a specific feature of the phone like the gps.

JSR

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just hate the zooming in and out. With the tapatalk client, everything is scaled for me. And I can read in a portrait mode instead of landscape.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Any plans on this?
edit on 22-12-2014 by homeslixe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join