It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasphemy... more then you think it is...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Paul didn't write Acts. The same man that wrote the gospel according to Luke wrote Acts. Paul got this direct quote from Christ the 3 years he spent in Arabia learning personally from Him.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Akragon

Paul didn't write Acts. The same man that wrote the gospel according to Luke wrote Acts. Paul got this direct quote from Christ the 3 years he spent in Arabia learning personally from Him.

I didn't say he wrote acts...

But...

WHAAAT??

Paul didn't meet Jesus ever... only through "inspiration"... Jesus was long dead before paul had his little encounter...

where are you getting this from?

edit on 14-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

From Paul. And Paul also met the resurrected Christ when he was converted. He never could have been an apostle. It's also silly to assume as the student of Gamaleil he never met Christ. Most likely he was in the bogus trial of Christ. It was sort of big news amongst the Pharisees.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

From Paul. And Paul also met the resurrected Christ when he was converted. He never could have been an apostle. It's also silly to assume as the student of Gamaleil he never met Christ. Most likely he was in the bogus trial of Christ. It was sort of big news amongst the Pharisees.

He was there at Stephen's stoning like 6 months later if i remember correctly, so it is possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Galatians chapter 1, specifically verses 12-17. But look at it all for full context.

edit on 14-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Paul got this direct quote from Christ the 3 years he spent in Arabia learning personally from Him.

Do you believe that this happens to others, present day?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

As an understudy of Gameliel he would have followed him everywhere. That's what they did with the rabbis.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Paul got this direct quote from Christ the 3 years he spent in Arabia learning personally from Him.

Of course.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Of course.

Did Paul see him as the body, or in spirit?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Did He resurrect and ascend in body or in Spirit?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Of course.

Did Paul see him as the body, or in spirit?

He was blinded by him and Peter had to heal him. How often do you hear of a spirit blinding someone with light?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I'm asking how did Paul see him, and all the others that Brother comes to?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

How often do you hear of a spirit blinding someone with light?

More than you would think. Anytime Brother on up comes, many are brought to their knees by the light.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

How often do you hear of a spirit blinding someone with light?

More than you would think. Anytime Brother on up comes, many are brought to their knees by the light.

"Brother on up"? He is the Alpha and Omega, the Aleph and the Tau. The Creator, God Almighty in the flesh. Who might this aforementioned "on up" be whom you speak?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

"Brother on up"? He is the Alpha and Omega, the Aleph and the Tau. The Creator, God Almighty in the flesh. Who might this aforementioned "on up" be whom you speak?

As you know, we differ on these things, so we won't get into a debate on that. From my standpoint. Jesus, Father, Holy Spirit. That's it, none other.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I'm asking how did Paul see him, and all the others that Brother comes to?

The road to Damascus Paul didn't have a chance to see Him he was blinded by His light. When Paul saw Him in Arabia the text doesn't say but my conjecture it was bodily, just as He appeared to His disciples after resurrection.

edit on 14-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

When Paul saw Him in Arabia the text doesn't say but my conjecture it was bodily as He appeared to His disciples after resurrection.

Yes, this is what I was referring to.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

As you know, we differ on these things, so we won't get into a debate on that. From my standpoint. Jesus, Father, Holy Spirit. That's it, none other.

Yes, I am aware there is a discrepancy between what you believe and myself. There is, however, no discrepancy with what the scriptures report and what I just stated on the matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

My apology then. By "brother" I assumed you meant the Lord Jesus Christ in the context the Word says that He is the "firstborn of many brethren".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

There is, however, no discrepancy with what the scriptures report and what I just stated on the matter.

Let's agree to disagree for now.

But, back to the original topic. When asked about who on up, I meant only the three from the god head.
edit on 14-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join