It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

By "out there" i pressume you mean Space?

Well, a few things to point out, a) shouldnt we be aware of said things? b) Why cant we see it? and c) IMO everything becomes more aparent when you have a story tied to it.

IF (this is an IF statement) 2012 was actually written as 2021 and this year (2012) acted out the same, with the increase in quakes*** and the odd weather*** then would we still be having this same discussion?

Would you assume that the quakes/weather were still odd? Or would you just say it was another eventful year like most others?

My point is, if Nibiru/2012 wasnt actually Nibiru or 2012, it was John Giddons and year 2021 would you still say the same about this year?

I think the answer would be no, granted the quakes and weather would take some investigation, BUT it wouldnt be attributed to a rogue planet so everyone would look in real places, for real explanations, right?

***QUAKES***WEATHER***
As far as i know, there is no real correlation to the weather/quake increase if any that is attributed to any Nibiru story.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

I had thought of that. I make no claims as to whether I believe it exists or not, because I don't know. Isn't there a phenomenon called a sun dog which causes that "second sun" effect? I suppose I need to take the time and watch these "two suns" videos myself.

However, like I said, if it's around, bring it on already. Waiting for an apocalypse is tiring and stressful.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

Second suns that large, that bright, would be having rather profound and uncomfortable effects on Earth.

You think it's hot this summer? Nothing compared to what a second sun that large would do, I should think...

Sundogs.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just wonder what it is about Nibiru or PX or whatever that keeps people believing this stuff. It just boggles the mind that with all the physics involved with a planetary body moving through our system and current lack of physical effects on said system that folks continue to perpetuate it.

besides you don't need to get rattled until we are at 3.8

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by Skada

By "out there" i pressume you mean Space?

Well, a few things to point out, a) shouldnt we be aware of said things? b) Why cant we see it? and c) IMO everything becomes more aparent when you have a story tied to it.

IF (this is an IF statement) 2012 was actually written as 2021 and this year (2012) acted out the same, with the increase in quakes*** and the odd weather*** then would we still be having this same discussion?

Would you assume that the quakes/weather were still odd? Or would you just say it was another eventful year like most others?

My point is, if Nibiru/2012 wasnt actually Nibiru or 2012, it was John Giddons and year 2021 would you still say the same about this year?

I think the answer would be no, granted the quakes and weather would take some investigation, BUT it wouldnt be attributed to a rogue planet so everyone would look in real places, for real explanations, right?

***QUAKES***WEATHER***
As far as i know, there is no real correlation to the weather/quake increase if any that is attributed to any Nibiru story.

Yes we should be aware of said things. But this topic has gone the way of chicken little. When TS REALLY HTF, and there is a very pronounced "Second Sun", there is no more india because it sank under the waves like atlantis, and there are flood waters (salt water) in places were there shouldn't, then would you listen? I'm thinking that you would not. I'm not attacking you, but from my perspective, that is happening now. I'm not saying that SHTF will happen this year, or even next year, because I don't know. However, when I look at the world today, just from a natural (IE nature) point of view, something is not right. When I take in the data, one of the possible explanations would be a third magnet in the solar system that "should not be there".

So, in my humble opinion, I do think that there is something out there, and it is coming. All of the shout outs from NASA saying to look "Out There, out of the solar system", is just hog wash. They are hiding something, they don't want to alarm us, and they don't care if we die, as long as they live and come out like rulers afterwards, and we keep paying into and holding up a system until we are crushed by it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Wow thanks for alerting me to nirbiru you are now a hero thanks for saving my life

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
reply to post by FissionSurplus

There has been an influx of "2nd sun" videos on youtube the past week, Some of them are very compelling. Perhaps this is our hidden friend?
Could you post a link to some of them?
I find this topic fascinating
Not sure of what to believe but as far as the briefing he mentioned I wasn't informed? and the atlantic ocean is right across the street from me,or is the military only chosing certain dependants to tell?I've been in it for 24 years one would think that I would be included,as well as my friends that live on a military installation and they haven't heard of this briefing either.is he making this up as a possible scenario?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can personally tell you that I have not recieved any briefings from my commander about a possible bug-out due to Nibiru, so unless our unit doesn't matter or it's obvious another false alarm to spread fear and raise revenue.
edit on 12-7-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Yet another person that thinks only NASA looks up in the sky. sigh.

There are several space agencies on this world.

There are thousands of universities with astronomy and astrophysics departments, who also have their eyes on the sky.

There are hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers that also have their eyes on the sky (many of home have equipment set ups to make even the universities drool over).

You can not shut them all up. You can not have them all covered up.

You can not have another star (who's minimum mass would have to be 75 Jupiters to sustain fusion) in the sky in the Oort cloud without us seeing it.
You can not have a brown dwarf (minimum of 15 Jupiter masses) just outside the Oort cloud without us seeing it.
You can not have a giant gas giant (4 times the size of Jupiter masses) just outside the Oort cloud without us seeing it.

You can definately NOT have ANY of those three things closer than the Oort cloud without it's mass affecting the other planets in a very dramatic way that even the most casual amateur astronomer would notice the orbital changes of the outer planets.

IF this mythical object is any smaller than the above, it does NOT have a large enough magnetic field to affect anything here on Earth (or the sun for that mater), as it would be too far away.

IF it was an object that can only be seen in the IR spectrum, it would have been a glaringly obvious object in the WISE data (which anyone can down load and sift though if they so desire). And before anyone says: NASA cover up, again, NASA is NOT the only space agency, Universities have IR equipment, and guess what? So do many of those millions of amateur astronomers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The first 45 years of my life was spent in So. Calif. The last five of those years I had an unexplainable urge to move to Denver. So I did in 1999.The milliennion came and went. I have toured DIA several times, it is weird, and the area where the dedication plack( new world airport) is massive, as though it was designed to handle thousands of people arriving and departing at one time.
Then the CIA decided to move it's headquarters to Colorado.
While the rest of America was struggling with the economy building continued here in Colorado.
There are empty new warehouses and new home everywhere like they are expecting a population boom.
So being the conspiracy nut I am I started looking at access to Colorado should something major happen.
There are three major freeways/ highways going east and west leading to Colorado the 40, 70, and the 80.
The main one is the 70. If for some reason the Eisenhower Tunnel was shut down the 70 would be a dead end in the rocky mountains.
Now with all the fires it has created a buffer zone between the mountains and the populated areas.
So anyone wanting to get in or out will have no cover . They have been testing the drones in the burn areas.
So as of now I feel like Liam Nesson in "The Gray".
So what ever happens , good luck all.

One more thing, for what ever it's worth. I've have had a dream for years . TSHTF during a very cold bitter winter.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Well, again, a "National Security Directive" will quash all inquiries and bury evidence if there would be something close to an ELE. Astronomers at telescopes need to sign one now days; can't have them blabing about the domes on the moon or the huge object with the moon swirl coming from below the elliptic causing panic over the world. No one would pay their bills, they would be asking for too much from a bankrupt government, that is printing money out of control to build their bunkers. Also, governments don't seem to care too much on over-printing money, and are trying to basically kill currencies the world over. Perhaps, they are killing currencies because they know that something will happen. Commercial space flights for the rich, escape plan that will fail. Too much iron oxide boulders up there, no space ship could survive, sats going out (or taken out by these bolides and boulders). Radio telescopes being built in the southern hemisphere (hmmm, to track IR?). Bridges falling, snapping out of place due to tectonic events. Polar caps melting from underneath (Perhaps due to a faster core then a crust causing friction? Not "Human Made Global Climate Change"). Yeah, nothing to see here, these are unrelated,

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I live in a mobile home surrounded by trees. We are having a moderate thunderstorm at the moment. Just as I clicked on this thread, a large limb fell on my roof. I hate to say it but I jumped an inch off my computer chair. Perhaps this statement is a little off topic, but it's breaking news at my house!!!

Now perhaps I can read this thing and make an on topic comment,,,

Well the guy does sound sincere, but he hasn't convinced me. Thanks for posting it anyway. Going by his map if it were for real, I think I could get to a safe area if I needed to. He did have a good BOB list for a quick getaway, which gave me some other ideas as well. Once again thanks...
edit on 7/12/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

You only have three??? Hah!!!! We have 4...

Nanny nanny boo boo...

-saige-

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Actually I read somewhere that 4.2 was the real big one.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Once again you fail to account for amateur astronomers. One doesn't even need to own a telescope these days. They can rent time on large professional satellites with no strings attached. I mean they can find tiny comets out by Saturn before they start outgassing. Do you really think they wouldn't be able to spot a planet/star that's supposed to be here by the end of the year? I feel this comment also need to be addressed:

Radio telescopes being built in the southern hemisphere (hmmm, to track IR?).

Please explain how a radio telescope is going to detect something in the IR spectrum. A radio telescope doesn't view things in the visual spectrum. As the word radio suggests its based on sound. IR on the other hand stands for infrared. It exists in the visual spectrum. Thus a radio telescope cannot do anything involving IR. Now a radio telescope can detect objects that are also visible in the IR range but it is not going to "track IR."

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When I started reading this forum a few weeks ago, this Niburu thing scared the bejeezus out of me. I made a list of stuff I'd need in order to survive in the wild, told my OH that something bad was going to happen and we needed to be prepared, I'm now feeling rather stupid. That said, I haven't seen the sky for weeks now, we're under permanent cloud, the weather is the weirdest I've ever known it, cellphones and atm's are going down, earthquakes everywhere. Are they using chemtrails to hide the planet from us? I'd better carry on making my list, because if it isn't Niburu, it's something else. Things are just not right.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

The way I see it is to try and get prepared as best you possibly can, if and I hope we wont ever need to bug out then great, but if we do then you will be grateful.

Try to stop thinking it as a bug out bag and think of it as an emergency plan and supplies.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

I found this youtube vid. , This told to us by a friendly alien! Enjoy!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I really hate the "we have pictures of Nibiru" thing. If you have pictures then that means the object is in our solar system, right? So where is it today, right now? You want me to believe that this MASSIVE object warps in for a photo opportunity then warps out again so the rest of us can't see it? It was here this morning but then zoomed behind the sun? It's playing peek-a-boo with us? Where is it?

Tonight -barring cloud cover- I will be able to find Venus, Mars and Jupiter. They will be exactly where they are supposed to be. Even though they are traveling at thousands of miles per hour, their apparent movement in the sky is quite slow. How many hours did the recent transit of Venus take? How long was *snicker* Elenin zipping through our neighborhood? This thing, if you believe the videos, is being taped for a bit and then it literally orbits off in mere minutes to points unknown. Why do some of you persist in believing that Nibiru can zip around like this, change its orbit day to day, and always manage to hide in some mysterious blind spot? Are you trying to tell me this thing isn't bound by gravity and orbital mechanics?

There are some of you who say it's invisible or dark. If it's so invisible or dark how are you taking pictures of it? Some of you say it's approaching from the South Pole. If it is, then how are all these people in the northern hemisphere taking pictures of it? How can it be next to the sun in photographs but then also approaching from the South Pole? How can it be in one spot in the sky and then magically appear in a different part of the sky?

Nibiru can only do this if it's really the Death Star and it has hyperdrive.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
reply to post by eriktheawful

Well, again, a "National Security Directive" will quash all inquiries and bury evidence if there would be something close to an ELE. Astronomers at telescopes need to sign one now days; can't have them blabing about the domes on the moon or the huge object with the moon swirl coming from below the elliptic causing panic over the world. No one would pay their bills, they would be asking for too much from a bankrupt government, that is printing money out of control to build their bunkers. Also, governments don't seem to care too much on over-printing money, and are trying to basically kill currencies the world over. Perhaps, they are killing currencies because they know that something will happen. Commercial space flights for the rich, escape plan that will fail. Too much iron oxide boulders up there, no space ship could survive, sats going out (or taken out by these bolides and boulders). Radio telescopes being built in the southern hemisphere (hmmm, to track IR?). Bridges falling, snapping out of place due to tectonic events. Polar caps melting from underneath (Perhaps due to a faster core then a crust causing friction? Not "Human Made Global Climate Change"). Yeah, nothing to see here, these are unrelated,

I recently decided to go and have a look through a professional telescope, i was able to move it anywhere i wanted and never had to sign a non disclosure agreement that stated if I saw Nibiru/whatever i would keep my mouth shut (didn't anyhow so it's moot)

to address some of your other things (are you by chance a Nancy Lieder disciple?) 1) we send space ships up all the time, not one has been hot by a huge iron oxide boulder.. 2) Satellites fail due to many reasons, i mean just look at the man made junk floating around up there... but a lot of our commercial satellite fleet is aging, and with many companies merging and being taken over, I forsee some of the older Galaxy and Telstar sat's dying out soon just due to age... 3) Radio telescopes could never in a million years track IR signals/objects, it just cannot happen, they are designed to track radio signals... (AM/FM/etc),, 4) what bridges falling due to tectonic events any more than normal? 5) it's possible that the Earth is going through it's normal cyclical change as well and the ice caps melting is a normal phase the planet goes through.. we haven't always had the ice caps ya know..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join