It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by flyswatter

Nozzles on the wings to spray chemtrails? Sure thing, just show us the pictures you speak of. We'll be eagerly awaiting the astounding proof. Really.

If this isn't proof I don't know what is, see in the video where they have labelled "nozzles"? And the "nozzles" don't look like engines?

That is a KC-10. Have you taken the time to look at other KC-10s to see what these "nozzles" really are? Here, let me point you to some pictures:

www.militaryphotos.net...

www.aviationnews.eu...

www.kbvp.com...

Whats that? You want more pictures?

www.aviationspectator.com...

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

What you are seeing under those wings is not "nozzles" for spraying. If you would like more specific information about the plane, you can also check out the following fact sheet:
www.af.mil...

If you would like to obtain even more information about this plane, you can also ask questions at the following forum:
www.airliners.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Well, I did a quick search and couldn't find the pictures. I'm not going to waste my time proving to someone else that they are real just because I said I saw pictures of them. This tactic you are using won't work well with me. It is a tactic employed by some to try to discredit the reliability of someone else and when proof is acquired then the challenger usually blows away the evidence by saying it isn't acceptable. So where is your proof that these geoengeneering planes don't exist? I wasn't born yesterday.
I know people that may possibly be able to get me in to see one of these planes, but I would never jeopardise their jobs by posting pictures or saying I have personally seen them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

don't you think it is ludicrous to come on here and expect people to not be talking about or not giving proof of chemtrails, given the nature of ATS, the title of this forum and its overview?

Uhhhh, no. The motto of ATS is deny ignorance and Trailers are not doing that. They have no will to learn the science of contrails. All of their claims have been debunked. They repeatedly show no evidence of active trailing and when you ask them for it they claim it is impossible to get.

It is a garbage conspiracy theory.

edit on 13-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

and with that , you epitomise the entire " logic " of chemtrails believes - bravo

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So where is your proof that these geoengeneering planes don't exist?

Its called or referred to the "Burden of Proof" and since its you making the claims, its not down to us to proof the lack of, its down to you to proof your claims since is you bringing the claims forward

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by flyswatter

Well, I did a quick search and couldn't find the pictures. I'm not going to waste my time proving to someone else that they are real just because I said I saw pictures of them. This tactic you are using won't work well with me. It is a tactic employed by some to try to discredit the reliability of someone else and when proof is acquired then the challenger usually blows away the evidence by saying it isn't acceptable. So where is your proof that these geoengeneering planes don't exist? I wasn't born yesterday.
I know people that may possibly be able to get me in to see one of these planes, but I would never jeopardise their jobs by posting pictures or saying I have personally seen them.

You see, I'm not out to prove that geoengineering planes dont exist - that was never my argument. What I was out to prove was that the video that was presented by PlanetX was not something that showed a plane with nozzles - it showed a KC-10 in flight, and the "nozzles" are in fact farings for the flaps. What I speak of here is fact, not speculation.

I wont attempt to discredit you as a person, because I dont know a thing about you. What I CAN comment on though is the words that you willfully put on these forums, or the pictures that you do the same with. You show me pictures of what you think is a chemtrailing plane, and I'll either explain it or throw my hands up and admit that I dont know what the hell it is.

If you cannot accept the burden of proof that lies with trying to make an accusation, then please, dont bother posting.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

All I said was that I saw pictures someone had posted and said were geoengeneering planes. Is that a claim? Do I think Geoengeneering is being tested? Yes, but not nearly enough to substantiate all the claims out there. There is no law regulating geoengeineering on the books, anyone can legally do it. I can go up in a plane if I want and spray chemicals as long as they are not known as toxins if I wanted to. All I am saying is that if it's not illegal than to say it's not being done is as wrong as saying it is being done if evidence is not given. Show me one document from the government that states that there is definitely no geoengineering testing being done either by the government or one of it's contractors. I want one by a high ranking official.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The Chemtrail jets have nozzles on the wings to spray the chemtrails.

Thats a claim yeah

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Are you talking about cloud seeding? That isn't chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

My post was about geoengeneering which includes cloud seeding. Cloud seeding includes introducing mineral or ion containing chemicals into the clouds so in essence they are emitting chemtrails.

I would like to restate one thing. If our government wasn't researching geoengineering I would be very disappointed in them. I am not against geoengineering research at all and if I were to die from my asthma because of the research being done over my area I would not hold it against them as long as the reason for the research was justified.
edit on 13-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

There is no conceivable way to create a tornado or a hurricane. Yes, they can create rain when the conditions are already ripe for it, but there is just no way to create something the size of a tornado and it isn't even in the realm of science fiction to create a hurricane. Unbelievable even in sci fi!
@@

eh-hem
if i may be allowed to deny ignorance here

i built a similar device when i was 15 as a school science project [30 years ago!]
mine used more water and was a model hurricane
here's an interesting one that uses magnetized metal particles ooops i meant 2 little metal balls

there, all better now

edit on 13-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That is a KC-10. Have you taken the time to look at other KC-10s to see what these "nozzles" really are? Here, let me point you to some pictures:

What you are seeing under those wings is not "nozzles" for spraying. If you would like more specific information about the plane, you can also check out the following fact sheet:
www.af.mil...

Well, are they spraying something in this video or am I just imagining things? I clearly see some kind of spray coming from the nozzles. I thought you said these sprays were all contrails? So this spray coming from the nozzle is a contrail? Did they change the definition of contrails?

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here is a great video on some scientific analysis of chemtrail air, and the nasty organisms they have grown in the lab from chemtrail air that they have seen rarely anywhere else on earth - yet these organisms are commonly found after an area has been chemtrailed:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

In response to that same video

contrailscience.com...

in response to your response:
Brief Debate with a Chemtrail Skeptic

Addendum:

I spent some time looking at the web site which Ben used for the photo posted above. It's called "contrailscience.com" . The owner wants you to know that his site is all about contrail "science." (I guess somebody will have to notify the encyclopedia and school text printers that there's now a new division of science to add to physics, biology, etc.). I now see why Ben said what he said.

He's being indoctrinated by a propaganda web site and he doesn't have enough background in science to see through the BS and specious claims posted there. The web site is exclusively devoted to debunking chemtails and presenting the notion that chemtrails are really just "persistent contrails," and anyone who says otherwise are "conspiracy" nuts who are promoting a "hoax." The person who runs the web site calls himself "Mick West" (undoubtedly, a close relative of Mick Mouse). There are 6 or 7 supportive "readers" who agree with every ridiculous, half-baked comment that Mick writes, but thankfully, I noticed there was at least one brave soul named "imakeOPSname2" who wasn't going to sit still for Mick's BS and went toe to toe with him in a series of exchanges posted with this misleading article from "Mick" explaining how planes make "vapor trails"::

contrailscience.com...

Here's how Mick West describes himself and his web site:

contrailscience.com...

ContrailScience on CNN, Nov 11 2010

ContrailScience.com is just a place where I write about both contrails and science – which also includes some looking at the “chemtrail” theory, and the pseudoscience associated with it. My name is Mick West, I have private pilot training up to long distance solo certification, and have flown a 150 mile solo flight. I’ve been training out of Santa Monica airport, so I know the airspace around here. I like writing, and figuring things out. I’ve been writing about contrails and the “chemtrail” theory since 2007.

I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I try to ensure that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts. You can check these facts yourself. If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately. I’m not paid for this. I do not work for anyone in conjunction with this site.I’m just some guy.

Email me at:

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately.

Have you found any errors on contrailscience?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

www.af.mil...

Well, are they spraying something in this video or am I just imagining things? I clearly see some kind of spray coming from the nozzles. I thought you said these sprays were all contrails? So this spray coming from the nozzle is a contrail? Did they change the definition of contrails?

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

You are imagining things.

There cannot be spray coming from the nozzles, because there are no nozzles.

Let us refer to the following quote from YouTube user USAFFEKC10A, who actually posted the original unedited version on his channel. Its a spoof.

"This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10′s in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the “chemtrail” conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of “starting” and “stopping” but that is easily explained with physics. It’s no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn’t one of them!"

If you would like to engage in a chemtrail argument in the future, by all means, do it. But my advice to you would be to avoid using this video as evidence, as it will accomplish nothing positive for your side of this argument.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately.

Have you found any errors on contrailscience?

lol i've flushed you out

did you read my post at all?
no, you did not
sooo...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why does your" sources ", www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ,

invent its " facts " ?

the most damming [ and easiest to demonstrate as false ] is this bold faced lie :

Mark Purdy was awarded the 1997 Nobel Prize for his discoveries.

no credible basis in science can be found for thier other " facts "

nice catch, this is 100% correct this purdy guy never won the nobel prize for anything, wich really makes the whole case suspect with such a glaring lie.

also this mark purdy think chemtrails are used to cloak alien operations,lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Here is a great video on some scientific analysis of chemtrail air, and the nasty organisms they have grown in the lab from chemtrail air that they have seen rarely anywhere else on earth - yet these organisms are commonly found after an area has been chemtrailed:

I've been able to listen to a bit of this, so let me point out a few things:

- She mentions that anything that lingers is not a contrail. This has been proven false time and time again, so its not even worth arguing.
- She mentions the demarcation line visible when in flight at high altitude - everything above is normal and good, everything below is hazy. Yeah, its hazy down below in the photo she brings up. The demarcation line she mentions? That is looking directly at the horizon, where the view distance (to a point on the ground) is the greatest. All of this is nothing new.
- She states that in the 50s and 60s, jets were not leaving as many trails. Well, unless she is an aviation expert, she would have no clue. I believe what she was really trying to say was that there were not as many trails in the sky. Of course there werent, we all know this. Fewer planes were in the sky, so there's going to be fewer trails.
- Multiple studies found elevated levels of aluminum and barium. These studies were done by water experts, and the experiments were done on pond water. While elevated levels of these elements could potentially be a bad thing, it does nothing to show that it is all coming from high altitude planes spraying it on us.
- Engineering of aluminum-resistent crops is mentioned. She's right, this has been done. Aluminum is abundant on Earth, and yes, many growers want their crops to be resistent to it. No secret here.
- Dried red blood cells in air samples? Here's a site to reference for that: www.rense.com...

I believe this video and presentation has been gone over in much more detail prior to this, but I cannot find the reference to it because I apparently fail at searches or something. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

so you have not found any errors of fact on the website you loathe ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join