Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here is a great video on some scientific analysis of chemtrail air, and the nasty organisms they have grown in the lab from chemtrail air that they
have seen rarely anywhere else on earth - yet these organisms are commonly found after an area has been chemtrailed:
I've been able to listen to a bit of this, so let me point out a few things:
- She mentions that anything that lingers is not a contrail. This has been proven false time and time again, so its not even worth arguing.
- She mentions the demarcation line visible when in flight at high altitude - everything above is normal and good, everything below is hazy. Yeah,
its hazy down below in the photo she brings up. The demarcation line she mentions? That is looking directly at the horizon, where the view distance
(to a point on the ground) is the greatest. All of this is nothing new.
- She states that in the 50s and 60s, jets were not leaving as many trails. Well, unless she is an aviation expert, she would have no clue. I
believe what she was really trying to say was that there were not as many trails in the sky. Of course there werent, we all know this. Fewer planes
were in the sky, so there's going to be fewer trails.
- Multiple studies found elevated levels of aluminum and barium. These studies were done by water experts, and the experiments were done on pond
water. While elevated levels of these elements could potentially be a bad thing, it does nothing to show that it is all coming from high altitude
planes spraying it on us.
- Engineering of aluminum-resistent crops is mentioned. She's right, this has been done. Aluminum is abundant on Earth, and yes, many growers want
their crops to be resistent to it. No secret here.
- Dried red blood cells in air samples? Here's a site to reference for that: www.rense.com...
I believe this video and presentation has been gone over in much more detail prior to this, but I cannot find the reference to it because I apparently
fail at searches or something. Oh well.