It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness
I support this spraying. Ever since they started spraying in my area, I have had more energy, a renewed sense of creativity, and overall better health. I hope they keep it up. The reason why the pilots agree to spraying is because they are aware of the benefits. I have a feeling this has remained a secret because we don't want our enemies to know of our super-spray.

Wow. Never heard of someone believing there's a beneficial facet to this. I applaud your attitude and the possible benefits you're getting from this (even if it's only mind over matter). But if that's the case then, why the covertness? Why not spray openly and even charge us a tax for doing so?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

While the response by ProtectedWitness was amusingly "tongue in cheek". In response to your last question, what makes you think they are not "spraying openly" or "charging us a tax for doing so"?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, if they are spraying barium oxide to protect us from all the increased Sun activity, we should see lot's of spraying today and tomorrow as tomorrow is when the particles from yesterday's X1 are expected to hit. Keep your eyes open.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

so you have not found any errors of fact on the website you loathe ?

ahhhh, yet another pseudo-scientist
who did not read the links or he'd know that contrail"science" [a non existent field of study made up by site owner]
never admits errors
and therefore does not need to correct them

on behalf of HA, thanks for the bump!
NEXT!
edit on 13-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

so you have not found any errors of fact on the website you loathe ?

a yet another pseudo-scientist
who did not read the links or he'd know that contrail"science" [a non existent field of study made up by site owner]
never admits errors
and therefore does not need to correct them

on behalf of HA, thanks for the bump!
NEXT!

Ok, so you cant find any errors.

Ignore the owner of the site and ignore the opinion and non-factual information. Look only at the science. Take that information and confirm (or debunk) it. Use your own mental faculties to come to a conclusion based on those facts.

Or would you rather just continue to talk crap about the owner of the site?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

i read your links - and found errors of fact in each

now address the issue - what errors of fact can you identify on the contrail science website

it does not matter what the site owner says - a error of fact is an error of fact

now idetify the errors @ contrail science or STFU

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok so- I gather much if you look at history you see the clues unfold..its such a massive topic that only one will "know" and keep it too themselves- readiness... Knowledge is part of it...Im just going to start in order...
We already know....
1. Nikola Tesla (inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer) > EMF (Electromagnetic fields).
2. 1960's US Air deference/US gov. and gathered corporations, put together and use of MAIN patient's too find OIL using ---> 3. *H.A.A.R.P*
3. Im going to let you connect the rest... IT does not take a DULL mind too not connect the capitalistic catalysis-
(9/11 > start fear/reason > War >why? OIL. What was used to find it HAARP .. HOW? Spraying METAL (barium) in the AIR.. Just have a look at EMF and what it can really do and HOW its connected to the NORTH and SOUTH POLES.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

1-Ok, so you cant find any errors.

2-Ignore the owner of the site and ignore the opinion and non-factual information. Look only at the science. Take that information and confirm (or debunk) it. Use your own mental faculties to come to a conclusion based on those facts.

1- ASSumption [DerepentLEstranger tosses argument in rubbish bin, were it belongs]
2-I am not talking about the owner of the site, as that would be a violation of T&C, after all he is a fellow member as should be obvius to anyone who read that post
and is capable of putting 2+2 together
you'd better stop before you get banned.

you've already kindly informed us where your bread and butter comes from
soooooo.....
better luck next time newbie

NEXT!

edit on 13-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: 2+2

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Didn't bother reading the OP
I will assume... It's yet another random insanely bias youtube video, or blog...........

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by AndyMayhew

In recent decades there's been an awful lot of people involved in an awful lot of various studies into the causes and effects of something they 'made up overnight'

What do these studies you put up have to do with the pseudo science of outrageously persistent contrails?

Well, you could try reading them?

You seem to be in complete denial when it comes to persistent contrails.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y3K89
Ok so- I gather much if you look at history you see the clues unfold..its such a massive topic that only one will "know" and keep it too themselves- readiness... Knowledge is part of it...Im just going to start in order...
We already know....
1. Nikola Tesla (inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer) > EMF (Electromagnetic fields).
2. 1960's US Air deference/US gov. and gathered corporations, put together and use of MAIN patient's too find OIL using ---> 3. *H.A.A.R.P*
3. Im going to let you connect the rest... IT does not take a DULL mind too not connect the capitalistic catalysis-
(9/11 > start fear/reason > War >why? OIL. What was used to find it HAARP .. HOW? Spraying METAL (barium) in the AIR.. Just have a look at EMF and what it can really do and HOW its connected to the NORTH and SOUTH POLES.

That is all.

somebody who uses his brain, instead of swallowing any old guff spoonfed by pseudo-experts

edit on 13-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

1-Ok, so you cant find any errors.

2-Ignore the owner of the site and ignore the opinion and non-factual information. Look only at the science. Take that information and confirm (or debunk) it. Use your own mental faculties to come to a conclusion based on those facts.

1- ASSumption [DerepentLEstranger tosses argument in rubbish bin, were it belongs]
2-I am not talking about the owner of the site, as that would be a violation of T&C, after all he is a fellow member as should be obvius to anyone who read that post
and is capable of putting 2=2 together
you'd better stop before you get banned.

you've already kindly informed us where your bread and butter comes from
soooooo.....
better luck next time newbie

NEXT!

Gotcha. Just remember that next time you want to bring a point of view to the argument table, be prepared to back up and defend your claims or just move along on your own personal yellow brick road.

I dont agree with all of the opinion shared on that site, but the science that is presented is solid. If you can prove otherwise, by all means, do it. My mind is open and can be changed if you can prove that science wrong.

And lets refrain from the name calling, insinuating of shilling, and anything of that sort, since you are such a stickler for the rules. That is all against the rules, too. PlanetX was the most recent to be smacked down for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

so - what errors of fact can you cire - on the contrail science website ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

haarp was built in the 70s

thousands of oil feilds were discovered prior to 1960 - haarp does not find oil - nor does it do any of the " magic " idiots claim

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Well, if they are spraying barium oxide to protect us from all the increased Sun activity, we should see lot's of spraying today and tomorrow as tomorrow is when the particles from yesterday's X1 are expected to hit. Keep your eyes open.

But why would we see anything?

The only reason we see contrails is because they are ice crystals.

I'm sure contrails will be seen somewhere this weekend though.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

Shhhhh... if you tell them that they will want to be sprayed too.
My sprays let me see Jesus.....
It's awesome!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ahhhh, yet another pseudo-scientist

Alas, that comment is entirely untrue- atmospheric scientists have been studying the science of contrail formation and persistence since the 1950s. There are literally 100s of papers written in the last 60yrs that show the physics behind persistent, spreading contrails. 10 seconds on google will show this to be true. Search the term "contrail cirrus" - and read...and maybe even learn
edit on 13-7-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Have you ever heard of "Exhibit R-2"?

www.dtic.mil...

The techniques applied to find oil is very basic when used used. think in BASIC element... Sound, waves, frequency.

Nikola KNEW ALL OF THIS! about this stuff in the 1920's man... don't think twice.... Tim Swartz, and his findings too Nikola's lost journals, upon his death went missing....Here is the book.
www.scribd.com...
people.stat.sfu.ca...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

*claps*

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

So you don't understand anything even about your own bunk science? The study you put up shows a failure to create contrails even in perfect conditions. Like I said: your bunk science was thought up by morons overnight to explain chemtrails. There is no study that backs up your bunk. But you're not really an advocate for the bunk, you're just a parrot of it, without any understanding.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y3K89
reply to post by Thorazine

*claps*

ummm

did i perhaps offend you in any manner

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join