It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep an eye out on the skies for saucers during the Olympic games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This might have been posted before because it was over a month ago, but I've not seen it.
Also, I wasn't sure where to post it so I went with here.

There's been a lot of talk on these forums about a staged alien invasion at the London 2012 Olympic games and also as people know there were signs in the media about major events before the happened (9/11 being an example).

I was searching on Google and came across this from the Daily Mail website (Britain's main newspaper).
Read more here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

One of the UK's top UFO experts has given his views on the likelihood of aliens suddenly appearing in our skies - and how the international community would respond.

Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events - like the Olympic Games in London - would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind.

He warned: 'With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.''

Pope's duties at the MoD included investigating reports of UFOs between 1991 and 1994, and says he began his research as a sceptic, before becoming convinced that the sightings raised important defence for national security and air safety issues.

He also emphasises that the Closing ceremony is the most likely time for 'them' to appear and says that the Government are prepared for an Alien attack.
He also says "'The logical course is to unite the world against the alien threat, combining our military strength and fighting under the United Nations. But some countries might not fight." This also agrees with the points brought up by most members on this site saying it would be to unite the world under a 'New World Order'.

edit on 12-7-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is it, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?

CX

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"Keep an eye out on the skies for sauces during the Olympic games"

I'd take your own, the price McDonalds will be charging will be through the roof!

I'm assuming you mean ketchup, barbeque and the likes?

Just kidding, although you may want to edit that.

CX.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

what kind of sauces bbq sauces honey mustard? lol

CX

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Seriously though, i think Nick Pope is just trying to keep the mystique of his old job alive by jumping on the UFO/Olympics bandwagon.

I don't think we'll see anything alien at the Olympics.

CX.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nick Pope...........................................nope no good I cannot think of anything credible to say about the guy, as said he just wants to promote his own self importance...........

Wolfie

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

There was the project bluebeam in 1984 so I suppose it would be possible to pull off something that big.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This might have been posted before because it was over a month ago, but I've not seen it. Also, I wasn't sure where to post it so I went with here.

You can always try using the search function at the top of the page instead of just posting and hoping it hasnt been posted before. This topic was posted lots a month ago.

join