It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the next 9/11 be and when?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Someone's post about the Nelly Furtado Bigger the Better video kinda got me thinking...

So my question is do you think we'll see another event on the size or scope of 9/11 anytime soon?

And if so what would it be? And when do you think it might take place?

Aliens?
EMP?
New-clear?
Bio/Epedemic?
Financial Collapse?
or Other?

I just think that 9/11 really set a new precidant for staged tarrar. I think something else is likely close. But enough time would need to pass in order for people to first mostly forget about 9/11. So my guess is we won't see anything for at least another 9 years. And by then some new president is in power who will be maybe more like bush and willing to take hardcore action. As obama doesn't strike me as the kind of guy needed to react.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We don't need a "Reaction". We need well thought out, decisive action. "Reaction" got us into this never ending war on terror, war on drugs, war on peace, war on war, war on (*************). We don't need any wars. We need to get along with our fellow human race, and not get divided by such things. IMO.

*If anyone takes offense to my comment, they can go to their corner and suck their thumb.*

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For some people Everyday is 9/11 or worse because their life is that (S-word)

and to answer your question probably destroying the internet, that would ruin many peoples lives
edit on 12-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
2012 London Olympics (15 days away until opening ceremonies)

Or maybe it's today with the Detroit/Windsor tunnel bomb threat

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'm surprised there hasn't been another such event attempted, on the scale of destruction seen on 9 / 11, brought about as a result of US foreign policy.( Just an opinion, and not something I would wish to happen in any country..)

Of course, there may ( Or may not. ) have been attempts we have not been told about, though it's more likely the vigilance of the various US security agencies that has deterred any such attempts since. 9 / 11 ?

...And made any such attempts unlikely in the future ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

I think enough time has to pass. That way the younger generation doesn't really know or remember the events. Like say you wait 20 years. That means anyone 30 or younger will not remember or know all that much about the event that took place prior. If you wait 30 years then anyone 40 or younger will not really remember much. That's most of the main stream population.

Example. Most people have heard of the veitnam war, but if you ask most how the US got involved 99.999 won't have a clue. So same with other events. Just wait long enough and the stagged tarrar event is forgotten.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I found an interesting article about 2012. It is a good read and just makes me wonder. I can't explain exactly why...but in my intuition; I really feel that the years to look out for are 2015 and 2016.

Link: keithtax.hubpages.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It'll be a Tuesday. All day.

new topics

top topics

join