It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the English Government Be One Step Closer to Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hope for eventual disclosure in the U.S. if t looks like the English government might be and I say might be closer to disclosure then we are. At least it appears to be that they are working on the "possibility" of existence and why they might be interested in coming here. So, it seems their government is a little more open-minded then our government is about this subject.

Does anyone think that if the English come clean on Disclosure that we could follow suit? It would be very interesting to know if our government could figure out the the most of the people on this continent could handle the truth, with all of the interest Hollywood has done in Alien invasion types of scenarios.

There is video included in this article but I am unfamiliar on how to embed anything other then Youtube video.

Come on ATS what say you, are you ready for Full Disclosure? I know I am.

Hannah Furness

Documents from the Ministry of Defence classified archives show staff believed aliens could visit for “military reconnaissance”, “scientific” research or “tourism”.

In a 1995 briefing now published by the National Archives, a desk officer said the purpose of reported alien craft sightings “needs to be established as a matter of priority”, adding there did not appear to be “hostile intent”.
The unnamed official said it was “essential that we start with open minds”, explaining “what is scientific ‘fact’ today may not be true tomorrow”.

He also noted that the number of reports of “strange objects in the skies” increased dramatically after the Second World War, with most sightings coming from “farmers, policemen, doctors and lovers”.

edit on 12-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 12-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
well yeah....it almost like saying "should i tell my son santa cluase is not real?" I mean they'll probably cry and everything but they'll get over it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think it was a FOI act that made them release the files, but i think the US wouldn't let anyone disclose alien activity before they did it. The day it happens will be the biggest event in human history so i understand why they are not telling us, but we've come a long way where believing in religion isn't a must now, people are more open minded after all the films and TV programs made about them. I for one cannot wait when they tell us, if they ever do, it will change all our lives forever!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Could the English Government Be One Step Closer to Disclosure?

No .
I'm British , these releases have been happening for a few years now and not one piece of useful evidence to prove or even hint at ET visitation has been or will be released .
If our Government has anything that points in that direction it will remain classified and buried away with all the other dirty little secrets .... National security and all that .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
I think it was a FOI act that made them release the files, but i think the US wouldn't let anyone disclose alien activity before they did it. The day it happens will be the biggest event in human history so i understand why they are not telling us, but we've come a long way where believing in religion isn't a must now, people are more open minded after all the films and TV programs made about them. I for one cannot wait when they tell us, if they ever do, it will change all our lives forever!

How would the US stop anyone from "Disclosing" before they did?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah, France did the disclosure thing too. As it turns out there was nothing useful there either. The secrecy is just there to make it look like they have some knowledge of something- which they don't.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Please keep on discussing it there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join