It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object Over Nottingham, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This footage was captured roughly three days ago over Nottingham, England.

They are a series of red lights that form a triangle pattern in the sky. I'm not an expert in photoshop or videos so I'm unable to tell if this video has been altered in any way. It could be a misidentified craft of some sort, but there is one other possibility that people don't seem to bring up.

I am considering the possibility that these lights could be powerful lasers and you can see the red light from the lasers against the clouds.

What say you?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

What say you?

I say it was posted 5 days ago and looks a bit on the fake side , well a lot actually

UFO Lights Over Nottingham, England 05/06/2012. The infamous triangle

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's already been posted, I would say it is fake to be honest.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Beat me you git! Ahhh if only I wasn't stuffing my face with popcorn!

Right off to watch ted now...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I was almost tempted to say this was a good find but I think the guy who posted this video has a YouTube channel dedicated to all sorts of arcane subjects ranging from shadow government, hidden history, Atlantis, UFO stuff, etc. And on top of all this noise is the creepy music and shameless way he is pimping his website at the end of the video.

I say CGI, fake as a $3 bill and bullspit.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
here is the original

Too me it looks like that typical camera shake effect that is added into videos.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Might be fake. Not sure if its notable or not but I saw the exact same light sequence as I was driving through Kansas at night. It was about 10pm and I was heading west bound across many desolate fields when I saw it to the south of my position. It started out like a triangle sequence, then changed to 3 directly across and then completely vanished. It was too dark to see anything besides the lights but it was still a cool sight

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Fake, way too shorts and look to be performing for an audience more or less.

Don't you know those are Chinese Lanterns. Look how bright orange they are.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't find anything.

If those are Chinese lanterns, how can they be in such great formation? Lines would show up in an analysis of the video. It's impossible for floating devices to form such a triangle formation when just floating around in the wind.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It was sarcasm...

Don't know every UFO posted on ATS are Chinese Lanterns? Can't possibly be a UFO.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Sorry, but those aren't chinese lanterns. For one, Chinese lanterns tend to sway with the breeze as the ascend. Also, there is no way they could possibly stay in that type of formation with such perfect symmetry. When the top one goes out and another one turns on directly in the middle, are you HONESTLY thinking that a chinese lantern "turned off" and moved (rather quickly I might add) to the location directly in the middle of the other two and then stayed put? Wrong. It shocks me how people today think they can explain everything in such easy statements. I encourage you to make a video of yourself lighting up 3 chinese lanterns and doing a similair task. Post it when you're done

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

Did you even read my post?

Honestly, I can't see how you can even take me seriously?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Fake, way too shorts and look to be performing for an audience more or less.

Yeah. Playing to the camera. How likely is it that the UFOs would be situated in the sky in just the perfect spot to have its antics captured by the cameraman? I can barely get people to stand where I want them to in order to get a clean shot.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That is almost identical to the one I saw a few months ago. What sets this apart (for me anyway) from the others is the color. The one I saw gliding over my house was amber-ish. Not quite orange and definitely not red.

Here's my post about it so no one will think I'm making this up just to bump this thread.

Thanks OP
S&F

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine
Might be fake. Not sure if its notable or not but I saw the exact same light sequence as I was driving through Kansas at night. It was about 10pm and I was heading west bound across many desolate fields when I saw it to the south of my position. It started out like a triangle sequence, then changed to 3 directly across and then completely vanished. It was too dark to see anything besides the lights but it was still a cool sight

When was this? I looked through NUFORC data base after I saw this over my house back in April and I didn't see any reports.
Kansas is close enough to Florida (mine was traveling easterly) so I was wondering when you saw your sighting?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This was about 2 years ago actually. I was returning from the east coast to Washington (it's a LONG drive.) I'm pretty sure I was on K101.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I agree, I think their fake.

And if it makes you feel any better i got the sarcasm right away

new topics

top topics

join