It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian World Domination, New World Order!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay After stumbling across this site I have concluded that our Canadian "Allies" are not so friendly after all! It turns out that they believe that they are the chosen ones the ones who were chosen to take over the world!!!!! Im going to posting some pieces from the website here, But if you want to look at it more closely click on the link above! But Be warned! Its pretty scary....

Another Thing Im an American And Im absoutely not going to be able to look at Maple Syrup the same way I use to ever again.....Im still in shock from what i've stumbled upon today.....

Here are some of their plans!
God Save us.....

1. The systematic destruction and sublimation of all opposing the Canadian reign -- and the polite, yet horrifically brutal, control of our future territories of conquest.
  2. Infiltrating the USA and through a cleverly designed plan, destroying it, and using its resources for our own purposes.
  3. Demonstrating to the world that Canada is the final and ultimate power.
  4. Decontaminating the world of American influence
  5. Reorganizing a New World Society of Canucks to suit our kindly, peace-loving, and diabolical aims.
  6. null

Canada as it is today.....Who would of ever known our Canadian "Allies were so blood driven.

But then! They start invading surronding Countries! Oh God I hope the Brits can save us !

"After all, we fought the Yanks in 1812 and kicked them the hell out of our country -- but not with blanks."
-- Farley Mowat (1921-)

[/img]
MY GOD THEIR ...THEIR JUST TO STRONG! Jesus Christ The NEW WORLD ORDER has been BESTOWED UPON US!!!!!!!!!! What Ever Happen to the UN!!?!?

The AfterMath......They Destroy what our forefathers have worked so hard to create!!!!!! Does bastards!!

Under Canadian World Domination we find states to be illogical and prefer provinces. The following zones have been renamed to suit Canuck aims.

1. ZONE I: Laporte Memorial Park (territory) "LMP"
  2. ZONE II: Land Du Beaver (territory) "LDB"
  3. ZONE III: Molson (province)
  4. ZONE IV: Acadia (province)
  5. ZONE V: Kraftland (province)
  6. ZONE VI: Degrassi Jr. Wasteland (province) "DJW
  7. HORTON BAY: This is our man-made reservoir -- we have flooded several former American states to make this majestic watery area. There was no purpose, just cruelty
  8. ZONE VIII: Littlest-Hobo-Land (province)
  9. ZONE IX: Bombardier (province)
  10. ZONE X: The Hip (province)
  11. ZONE XI: The Trudeau Compound -- this is our man-made penal colony.
  12. null

Some have suggested that the United States of America be flooded with nuclear radiation and used for soil experimentation instead of wasting time with colonization attempts. The pro-nuke regiment of Canadian World Domination has made a good case, read their reasoned arguments.

cwd.ptbcanadian.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
(Warning -- The Entire Plan Cannot Be Revealed at this time!)
PART ONE: COMMUNICATIONS!
PART TWO: GEOGRAPHICAL DEPLOYMENT OF TROOPS
PART THREE: INVASION!
PART FOUR: RE-ORGANIZATION OF SOCIETY

WHY CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

[edit on 07/13/2004 by SpockO_o]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You figured it out huh? TOO LATE. Here's your next leader......

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh God don't scare me Intrepid! Im literally pissing in my pants!! I live IN California and it will be soon over runned by Canadian Forces!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Vice-leader, C'mon, isn't this a face you can trust?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Haha great post. Intrepid has already filled you in on our new leaders... just wait until you see the mandatory hockey draft.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You Canadians are some Crazy people! I hope you guys aren't really planing on naming Australia "Canada down under" LOL.... LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The New World Order forum is for serious discussions on this topic. This strikes me as a joke web-site with no real conspiracy related information or plans. I will move the thread to ChitChat. Thanks�

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes... no REAL conspiracy information...

*shifty eyes*

ALL GLORY TO THE MAPLE LEAF!

Continue with your consumption, proletariat comrades!

DE

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
You Canadians are some Crazy people! I hope you guys aren't really planing on naming Australia "Canada down under" LOL.... LOL

Nope, we're the nice guys, we defer to call Canada "North Oz."

top topics

join