It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI Miami and David Caruso are so stupid it is beyond belief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I was flipping channels andstarted watching it. This has got to be the worst piece of $hit show on tv. Caruso plays a character that thinks he knows everything. Subjects never seem to want to invoke their rights and tell the police to f@ck off, what a lame a$$ show!!!!!! Oh, and I love the way they visualize the recreation of the event in their heads, etc. bull$hit!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Fair comment, pityocamptes, but it is only supposed to be " Entertainment " ( ? )

Try " Dexter " instead ! A man leaving a trail of dead bodies, people who " Deserve " to die, and he works for the Police ! Some nice sex scenes too...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by pityocamptes

Fair comment, pityocamptes, but it is only supposed to be " Entertainment " ( ? )

Try " Dexter " instead ! A man leaving a trail of dead bodies, people who " Deserve " to die, and he works for the Police ! Some nice sex scenes too...

Funny thing is I have a friend who is in law enforcement and when a case went to trial, the jury ACQUITED the individual because they kept bringing up things that they saw on CSI Miami and why didn't the police do the same. People are idiots...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Tom and Jerry has more sense that that crap

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am the president of the I HATE CARUSO fan club. Somebody find me a police station in real life that looks like that with the fantasy equipment and computers they use. CSI New York is as bad, but Gary Sinise is cool.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Some of these shows are fun to watch, but I see their main message being that They can always get you, so you'd better behave. You kill someone and They'll find a flea egg or cloth fiber that slam dunks you into prison for 100 years. There are people who actually believe this intense lab work is done on all cases all the time everywhere.

Meanwhile, in my small town when I had a stolen gun issue, the deputy asked a few questions and left. Then an investigator for the prosecutor called and asked what happened with the visit and when I told him, he was very unhappy and said the cop would need to come back and actually take a report. The guy came back with a ripped out piece of notebook paper to scrawl down my statement. Had to borrow a pen! Nothing even remotely like tv. I'd bet money my search for a savant-type cop like those would be lifelong and fruitless.

top topics

join