It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Experts Cry Out! not

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So according to the self-proclaimed experts on ATS it’s clear as the nose on your face that WTC was controlled demolition. They dismiss the lack of outcry from the US experts in the fields of CD, physics, structural engineering and other related fields. Their explanation is that somehow these experts are being silenced. Whether its threats from men in black suits or the higher ups in their own company, the truthers never explain. Somehow in some secret way Bush and Cheney are still quashing the voices and opinions of all the US experts.

But what about the rest of the world’s experts?
They have the same internet as we do.
They see the same Youtube videos we do.
They have access to ATS and all its experts.

Take the UK for instance. Their experts are just as good as ours. But not a peep out of them.

What about Russia? Are you saying their experts can’t figure out that the OS doesn’t add up? They don’t really like the US. It’s more of a tolerance of the US for economic reasons. In their eyes any dirt on the US is a feather in their cap of credibility.

What about Iran? They really don’t like us at all. But they do have credible experts in all the needed fields, especially physics. But somehow their experts agree with the OS.
Or does Cheney still have Ahmadinejad by the short hairs, from his wheel chair, after 10 years? Ahmadinejad has already stated that he doesn’t believe the holocaust happened. He does say that the US government orchestrated the attacks. He doesn’t even offer any proof to substantiate his beliefs. But he’s not out there saying that the WTCs were controlled demolition. If his experts felt that the video tapes showed CD, he would be out there on the podium shouting Americas a fraud! Or at least he would have passed a note to Aljazeera media which doesn’t exactly print articles favorable to the US.
Just what does Bush have to hold over the head of Iran and their experts to get them to tow the party line on 911?

What about China? They seem to have hoards of hackers attacking every computer system the US government has in addition to every fortune 500 company out there. Now granted they don’t want to directly spit in the face of their second largest customer. But they do have a lap dog in North Korea. It would be so easy for them to slip the info to Kim Ill or Kim Jung or which ever Kim is in charge. And I think we can all agree that NK would have pushed the button on the US a long time ago if they felt they could have gotten away with it. So any chance for them to shove something up our wassu would have been pounced opon.

And then there’s Julian Assange and Wikileaks. That man would publish his own mothers rectal CT scan. Where’s the secret documents that show the buildings were brought down by CD?
Where’s the secret documents that the physics of the OS is wrong?

Why is it there are only two camps of experts on the ENTIRE PLANET that claim the buildings were brought down by CD or the physics of the OS is wrong?
The ATS camp of self-proclaimed physics and explosives experts.
And the ae911 camp who refuses to publish papers to be peer reviewed. The best they can seem to muster is DVD sales or monthly ra ra get together sessions.

Why is it that the hundreds of thousands of experts on the planet accept the OS version?
Who is so powerfull they can silence that many people spread out over the entire planet?

Or is it the ATS experts don't have a clue about what they spout off about?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Tch tch you fool. Fancy cross referencing a story with information from sources who clealry have everything to gain by taking an opposing view. You will be doing the same with all sorts of "conspiracies" and coming to the conclusion that the vast majority are figments of a deluded imagination........

Sarcasm over......you know that people hate with a passion being told that their 10 year old beliefs are complete nonssense don't you. You are going to get a barrage of hate replies.

Your logic is infallible and so bleeding obvious, well done, thank you for proving there is still sanity on ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ironically, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is on record as saying these 9/11 conspiracy theories are all fool's dreams. Essentially, he's grumbling that people are wasting their time spreading all these silly 9/11 conspiracy claims when he has a server full of evidence exposing very real ones.

Whenever I point that out to the truthers, the response is always the same- it means that Julian Assange is really a sinister secret agent. Of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So where are the experts around the world supporting the Official Story?

Silence is proof of truth?

psik

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If you believe the OS , then why do you feel the need to defend it , time and time again . You are like a broken record going over the same BS.

Your defence of the OS appears like borderline obsession . What are you afraid will be found out ????

If you don't believe me folks , just take a look at this guy's posting records . He has made hundreds and hundreds of posts defending the OS .
edit on 12-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Damned if you do damned if you don't.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The Purdue simulation for one.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have made this very same point on a couple of post before I can pre-empt what a lot of the trutehrs are going to tell you, they are going to direct you to “pilots for 9/11 truth” or “scholars for 9/11 truth”. They will dress these guys up the absolute authorities on 9/11 as the members of these groups are their “experts”. What they will get very touchy about is when you point out that the members of these groups probably make up less than 0.01% of the entire academic community and whose “evidence” can be refuted by what the majority will agree on.

You have raised a very good point S&F.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If you believe the OS , then why do you feel the need to defend it , time and time again . You are like a broken record going over the same BS.

Your defence of the OS appears like borderline obsession . What are you afraid will be found out ????

To answer your question with another question, if you really are merely looking for the truth then why do you continually spread lies like "I believe the Official Story" when I really don't? I have nothing to hide and I invite anyone and everyone to review my posts to see what I do and do not believe, so if after explaining my position 50 times you're still going to claim "I believe the official story" then I will waste no time bothering to explain it a 51st time.

At this point I have to believe you really don't care what the facts are, as you'll simply go along with whatever sexy sounding story that appeals to you. Your question therefore applies more to you then it does to me- what are YOU so afraid will be found out?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

That would depend on what is considered "the official story", since nowhere in "the official story" attempts to establish any official reason for the collapse of the towers. That's simply more truther make believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Why have the world's construction "experts" not cried out about the problems with the "official 9-11" story? Because no "real experts" have ever had the necessary uncontaminated evidence in their hands to irrefutably demonstrate the official story inconsistencies. Without this now impossible to obtain evidence, anyone that does not support the official story is immediately labeled as yet another crazy debunker, so why would any "real expert" be so stupid as to speak out now.

I am one of these "experts" and I am finally convinced that the government collected scientific data significantly does not match the government released "official 9-11" story. So what. Unless I can build a few identical buildings and demonstrate they would never collapse very few would notice my rantings and even fewer would care +10 years later.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Firstly, I see all your 'debunking' cult members are awarding you pretty little stars, maybe it's really you using the 'debunker's' sock puppet software?!

I don't see any experts from all these countries you mention defending the OS?

Surely if you claim these experts exist then you can list them, and point to their evidence to support the OS?

Julian Assange has been in question for a long time. You are expecting to have documents that are long gone, they certainly would not leave any documents to chance with something like 9/11.

Julian hasn't even posted anything that has been much of a revelation anyway.

Pilots for truth that you deliberately try to discredit, and Richard Gage and the scholars that support him, are just a fraction of the people that disbelieve the OS. A lot of people would not publicly speak their mind, they don't want to rock their own boats, and when there are people like the 'debunking' cult members that try to mock anyone that has any credibility, it's no wonder most experts don't want to get involved in 9/11.

I can see what you tactic here is with this thread, but as I always say, if there are any 9/11 lurkers out there, don't take the official story as fact, do your own research, and come to your own conclusions. Don't take the OP's words as fact, it's clear the OP and their 'debunking' cult members want to force an opinion, allow yourself to be free to think for yourself, study 9/11 for a bit, weigh it all up, and then decide on what really happened without the thought police trying to shape your thoughts for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

That would depend on what is considered "the official story", since nowhere in "the official story" attempts to establish any official reason for the collapse of the towers. That's simply more truther make believe.

What a load of tosh! Of course they do, that is why the government had the NIST report, 9/11 commision report etc, to give everyone a biased report on everything that happened that day.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

To answer your question with another question, if you really are merely looking for the truth then why do you continually spread lies like "I believe the Official Story" when I really don't? I have nothing to hide and I invite anyone and everyone to review my posts to see what I do and do not believe, so if after explaining my position 50 times you're still going to claim "I believe the official story" then I will waste no time bothering to explain it a 51st time.

At this point I have to believe you really don't care what the facts are, as you'll simply go along with whatever sexy sounding story that appeals to you. Your question therefore applies more to you then it does to me- what are YOU so afraid will be found out?

If you dont support the official story then why do you defend it so much?

If you dont believe the official story then you're a truther.

Or are you one of these people that claims to be in both camps but never provides any reason to believe that you are trying to find the real truth?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

:lol ROFLMAO

The Purdue simulation shows an airliner impacting the north tower. Who is disputing that?

The Purdue simulation does not show the core columns deflecting due to the impact but the NIST indicates the south tower deflected 15 inches and oscillated for four minutes. So it seems that Purdue can't cope with the conservation of momentum.

Very SCIENTIFIC!!!

psik

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

You don't see people creating websites to support 'gravity' either. But truthers have their own world where they make up physics to support what they want to believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

:lol ROFLMAO

The Purdue simulation shows an airliner impacting the north tower. Who is disputing that?

The Purdue simulation does not show the core columns deflecting due to the impact but the NIST indicates the south tower deflected 15 inches and oscillated for four minutes. So it seems that Purdue can't cope with the conservation of momentum.

Very SCIENTIFIC!!!

psik

I dispute it.

In the Purdue animation they show what is, or what would be correct IF a 767 actually impacted the North Tower. And that is wings penetrating the facade in a progressive manner from the start of each wing at the fuselage, gradually outward toward the wingtips. But because the engines on the wings are actually ahead of the wingtips (due to the wings tapering back) the engines would necessarily impact the face of the tower before the wing tips.

So the only problem with this idea and animation then is that when you view the Naudet 'Fireman's Video' clip of the supposed hit on the North Tower you can clearly see that in actual fact the right wing tip is seen impacting (causing damage) the face of the North Tower BEFORE the right engine does.

This is physically impossible based on the purported trajectory of the supposed 'plane'.

Cheers
edit on 12-7-2012 by NWOwned because: structure

edit on 12-7-2012 by NWOwned because: structure x2

edit on 12-7-2012 by NWOwned because: style

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by thegameisup

You don't see people creating websites to support 'gravity' either. But truthers have their own world where they make up physics to support what they want to believe.

In your OS world, fake science and disinformation are rampant.

NIST fudge physics to fit their models, and you buy that baloney. Baaaa

edit on 12-7-2012 by thegameisup because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Again; the first few posts are from people who support the OS, how may times is this now?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
reply to post by samkent

Again; the first few posts are from people who support the OS, how may times is this now?

Is this a complaint against conspiracy supporters? The OP makes a good point. Perhaps they don't have an answer.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join