It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more proof we are being lied too - when summoned to appear - bring a birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
it makes complete legal sense - you as a human and you as a piece of paper. if a commercial court summons a corporate entity - bring that entity to the judge and present it. anyway - this is what I found persuing that thinking on youtube - and to my astonishment - someone else thought of it first. the one thing that bugs me is - America's legal system, I dont think the judges are smart enough to even care.

and the best for last

edit on 12-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I found out about all this a few years ago and I think it's one of the most amazing pieces of information I have ever learned.

People definitely need to check out the "Freeman" movement and people like Robert Menard and John Harris.

Amazing stuff!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Americans need to inform themselves on this. Even people who believe they will never appear inside a courtroom.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am Canadian and so this works well with our laws which are based on the old British Laws. I always wondered how this works in America? It seems people have had some success with it in Canada and the UK but seems like American judges get waaaaay pissed off you try this out. Just curious if anyone has tested their sovereignty in a American courtroom?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

My impression, and that's all it is as I haven't researched enough cases for a solid sample, is that one of three things will happen. The judge will find you in contempt, remove you from the proceedings, or both, or the judge will say to himself "I'm not in the mood for dealing with loonies today. It's only a $25 dollar fine, throw him out and let's hope the next case doen't have a crazy in it." The chance of dismissal, while it does exist, is vanishingly small. It is not a risk I would take.

The videos, and I skipped the first one since it wasn't American, don't show what the producer seems to think they do.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

the queen owns Virgina Company - Virgina Company owns THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and the Vatican owns the queen, so, its all the same laws, an attorney in the united states have to pass something called the BAR. same as in England and BAR stands for British Attorney Registry. is the way I understand it.
(research - Catholic Priest Molesting Children, they have done it all over the world - but for some strange reason - its like a wave - instead of it being a world wide thing - they seem to do it nation by nation - I guess to limit and control... >? I just found it strange it seemed corrigraphed on a global script.) not sure why though -

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Dear 1BornPatriot,

Thanks for the response, but I don't see what any of it has to do with sovereign citizens defending themselves in court.

If the Vatican owns the US, you'd think that we would have different laws and regulations than we do.

Yup, an American attorney, in most states, has to pass a bar exam before they are admitted to practice law before the bar. OK, so?

The Catholic Church sex scandal? What does that have to do with this?

You can see that I am confused and am probably missing your point. Would you care to explain it to me?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

one thing - there is no such entity as a Soverigen Citizen - they are contractions created to decieve.
you are either a Soverign as I am or you are a Citizen.
when I am conducting business I am a Citizen, when I am not I am a Soverign.
their is two laws - common law or law of the land .. and commerical law or law of the sea.
since the United States was never declared land . it was surveyed by the NAVY.
so, we are all born Soverign. and you can become a slave at your own admission too.
when asked if you are a US Citizen - I always respond, I was born in "*" and if that doesn't work
I then I state for the record I am a Soverign. and if I requested to sign anything from the state -
I always put UNDER DURESS next to my legal signature - in court, you produce what the court is
requesting a birth certificate as it is the orignal documentation of that entity.
I do not violate consitutional laws therefore my exposure to such incidences are rare and I do not offer'
legal advice for commerce. you paid nothing so that might be what this is worth.

if you research the catholic sex scandals they reveal who owns that land. and remember the queen owns one sixth of all the land mass of planet earth. and since the vatican owns the queen - that makes things more interesting which exposes even more

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1BornPatriot
it makes complete legal sense - you as a human and you as a piece of paper.

Don't talk bollocks. harris is a complete and utter [snip].

edit on 5-9-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed unnecessary language

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrdwzrd
I found out about all this a few years ago and I think it's one of the most amazing pieces of information I have ever learned.

Amazing stuff!

You couldn't have listened to this nobhead very close then. Check your Birth Certificate and see if it has on it what John Harris tell his audience is on the bottom..

join