It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rick Santurum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am curious to as if the members of ATS think what the Senator commeneted about homosexuality is a correct statement and if you agree with banning sex between consenting sexual acts between homosexuals.

[Edited on 4-24-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
However, I hope he doesn't resign nor do I think he should be forced to(which I doubt he will)An appology woulnd't hurt.If he soemday hopes to run for President,he'd better appologize because he won't escape this.I'll say one thing about Bush,he has never gone down this road & I suppose thats the only smart thing I could say about the man.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thats a third thingwe agreed on today
. He should not have said it but I do not think it is a bad as trent Lott, so Rick should stay.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think the Democrats would be shooting themselves in the foot if they ask for him to resign! They should conserve their agruments, this way it won't sound like they want someone to resign everytime they disagree with them.

Alot of Gays are making a big fuss about this & they may be pressuring their Democratic leaders to do something. I think it will blow over & be forgotten. IMO, this isn't really news, just gossip! I think Trent made a bigger mistake personally.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think he was being stupid as was angry at the fact that his father raped him alot when he was little. I also think he spent many a nights beggin daddy not to put it there.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
saying that, only proves you don't have a reasonable argument.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I mean in some states, oral sex and sodamy are technically illegal, but you'll never see an arrest for it, hehe...

The guy's a dillhole....

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Those things are illegal but how is anyone going to find out?

Zonah that was a stupid statement, please provide facts to prove your point.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Thats a third thingwe agreed on today
. He should not have said it but I do not think it is a bad as trent Lott, so Rick should stay.

Trent Lott said that segregation was the 'good times'... not the kind of thing you should say.. still..
He didn't say being black should be illegal.
This senator basically did.

First it's illegal to have sex with whoever you want in your own home, what's next?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What Lott said was interperted as "racist". But then again anything these days are racist.

I think it is wrong illegalizing sex between consenting homosexuals in their homes. I don't care what they do with their lover.

Everyone who has posted seems to be anti-Santurum. Any pro-Santorums out there?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think it is wrong illegalizing sex between consenting homosexuals in their homes. I don't care what they do with their lover.

I agree.

top topics

join