It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Crop Circle: Italy June 25th 2012 : Alien Made or 2 Guys With A Board

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8
Sure, aliens coming from outer space trying to communicate with us. They possess the ability to travel billions of miles, yet no ability to communicate outside of geometric shapes. Of course there's no visual clues for "them" to communicate in our language anywhere on earth like lettering on billboards or signs that say "STOP" for example.

It amazes me how many people drop basic common sense for an assumption of something. Common sense: These crop circles are easily reproduced by human beings, therefore there's an overwhelming likelihood that's how they are created. Or.... No common sense: Yes these can be made by human beings, but, it's probably space beings coming to earth from billions of miles to talk to us or give of signs of the impending future.

I hear major IQ points dropping................

In order for you to grow as a person it would behoove you to keep an open mind.

It appears the Grays and the Pleiadians are here on Earth.

They were here before you were born.

They have underground bases here on Earth.

You mean an open mind as in a child that believes everything they have been told because they haven't been taught there's both good and bad in people? How open does a mind need to be? I'm not a completely close minded person, just one with a grasp on reality at the forefront.

If "PETER PAN" was signed in paint on the street outside your house and someone told you they saw Peter Pan write it, do you believe them? Or do you put that into a feasible possibility of an answer? The same person has a video of an elf in green that flys away from the painted name. Does that seal the explanation in concrete for you then? No questioning or realistic thinking of maybe he's lying and CG'd the video? Does your mind go straight to: "It must be real"?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At least it didn't look like this

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It looks huge.

The close ups are impressive.

It looks like another countdown.

It would hard to do this in the middle of the night.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 12/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

That video is a bit hard to take seriously with that hideous music in the back-ground. What were they thinking. Haven't they heard of Phillip Glass/Brian Eno.

This looks faked to me - just my 2 cents.

Crop circles are like UFO sightings - not all of them are hoaxes.

Peace * Ned

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Here's a nice complex one done in about six hours .

I'm still waiting for all the crop circle preachers to admit that this video literally poo'd in their cereal.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Sure, aliens coming from outer space trying to communicate with us. They possess the ability to travel billions of miles,

So you assume they can travel if they could "send a message"

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8yet no ability to communicate outside of geometric shapes.
Of course there's no visual clues for "them" to communicate in our language anywhere on earth like lettering on billboards or signs that say "STOP" for example.

Well, we didn't send em an English dictionary yet and they feel shapes is a better way of communicating with species which they know almost nothing of. Maybe we should send en STOP signs crop circles to be significant.

It amazes me how many people drop basic common sense for an assumption of something.

Listen to your words well, let them ring true.

Common sense: These crop circles are easily reproduced by human beings, therefore there's an overwhelming likelihood that's how they are created.

I doubt that crop circles started being man made, it's just so man ego's got challenged and decided to prove they can also do it.

Or.... No common sense: Yes these can be made by human beings, but, it's probably space beings coming to earth from billions of miles to talk to us or give of signs of the impending future.

Oh but you assume it's not common sense even when you do not know the truth yourself, we all don't.

There is no correlation between IQ and opinion.
Your "common" sense isn't absolute and is based on emotions.

I hope you don't stay this judgmental on unexplained phenomenons and people's opinions on them while your stay on ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sure, aliens coming from outer space trying to communicate with us. They possess the ability to travel billions of miles, yet no ability to communicate outside of geometric shapes. Of course there's no visual clues for "them" to communicate in our language anywhere on earth like lettering on billboards or signs that say "STOP" for example.

It amazes me how many people drop basic common sense for an assumption of something. Common sense: These crop circles are easily reproduced by human beings, therefore there's an overwhelming likelihood that's how they are created. Or.... No common sense: Yes these can be made by human beings, but, it's probably space beings coming to earth from billions of miles to talk to us or give of signs of the impending future.

In order for you to grow as a person it would behoove you to keep an open mind.

It appears the Grays and the Pleiadians are here on Earth.

They were here before you were born.

They have underground bases here on Earth.

You mean an open mind as in a child that believes everything they have been told because they haven't been taught there's both good and bad in people? How open does a mind need to be? I'm not a completely close minded person, just one with a grasp on reality at the forefront.

If "PETER PAN" was signed in paint on the street outside your house and someone told you they saw Peter Pan write it, do you believe them? Or do you put that into a feasible possibility of an answer? The same person has a video of an elf in green that flys away from the painted name. Does that seal the explanation in concrete for you then? No questioning or realistic thinking of maybe he's lying and CG'd the video? Does your mind go straight to: "It must be real"?

Thank you for caring enough to share. I promise to weigh it carefully.
-------
BTW, i see that you registered 12 - 6 - 2011.

Oddly, you have very few posts. Hmmmm.....

You appear to show up very rarely to throw cold water on anyone who proposes the idea that

aliens are among us.

It's almost as if you have a specific agenda.

I don't think you will succeed here on ATS. Most of us have already made up our minds.

-------
The Grays and the Pleiadians are here.

I think the Reptilians are also here but they don't bother with crop circles.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

Some crop circles are real and some are fake. That is old news.

We have already moved on.

It turns out the truth is in the details.

This thread is only a few pages long. Go ahead and read all 5.

See - stems and nodes -.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

See - stems and nodes -.

Yes, it is funny how the "crop circle makers" can't seem to replicate this phenomenon of the stalks being magically elongated where they are bent. No human can replicate this inter-stalk growth over such a short period of time, and it is something the "fakes" are devoid of.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here is a great article which details much about crop circles, details the hoaxes and hoaxers, but more importantly talks about the real circles and the important messages they contain for mankind - since we will not get this info from our governments which are controlled by the globalists.

Another weak point in the argument that all crop circles are man made is that the crop circle phenomenon goes back hundreds of years.

When Doug and Dave claimed to have invented the crop circle phenomenon as a joke in 1978, they weren’t aware that almost 300 documented formations predated their alleged exploits. There are sporadic reports of crop circles being found in England throughout the 20th century. But reports actually go back several centuries earlier.

In 16th and 17th century folklore we find stories about fairies and elves seen dancing in the fields and leaving circles of trodden grass. The earliest representation of a crop circle occurs in a woodcut from 1678, which depicts the ‘Mowing Devil’ reaping a field of oats into a flattened circle. The story behind it is that a farmer refused to pay the amount asked by a particular reaper, muttering that he would rather the Devil took his oats.

In 1686 a British scientist, Robert Plot, published a book entitled A Natural History of Staffordshire, which contained accounts of geometric areas of flattened plants found on both arable land and pastureland. He describes not only circles but also spirals and squares within rings, up to 150 feet across. He reports that the soil under them was much looser and drier than normal, and that a whitish, musty substance or hoar, ‘like that in mouldy bread’, was sometimes found on the plants.

Here is the article:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

See - stems and nodes -.

Yes, it is funny how the "crop circle makers" can't seem to replicate this phenomenon of the stalks being magically elongated where they are bent. No human can replicate this inter-stalk growth over such a short period of time, and it is something the "fakes" are devoid of.

The MIT Students tried for 4 hours to make a small crop circle.

They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart a few nodes.

Not bad. I gave them a C-.

The MIT students basically just gave up at the end and frantically set off a - HUGE -

explosion at the end in order to throw iron filings all over the place.

Their 4 hour window was coming to an end.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
They could also be made with HAARP overnight. I don't think this was made by a board.

Puff, puff, pass please. If you truely believe that HAARP is making crop circles, or is even remotely capable of that kind of thing, you really need to take a second look at the amount of oxygen entering your blood stream, as you appear to be suffering from a lack of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Yes, HAARP is located in Alaska & Norway.

Something more local created the crop circle in Italy on June 25, 2012.

Stems and nodes were burned during the process.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also they take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

It is good art though that's for sure. Totally man made! The fact you think aliens did it is quite laughable.
edit on 12-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

The fact that you're on this website and completely discredit a theory with absolutely no proof either way, is laughable.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Op after reading every post I have to give it to ya.... You have a great sense of humor!!!!!! Love it!

I dont know how I missed it, but can you clarify what the message is and who deciphered it? I clicked on the link you gave as I thought it had within it " the message" and somehow got to the end of the page without " getting it".

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

One interpretation:

Planet X has a retrograde orbit and this design shows this clockwise progression. When viewed from Earth, Planet X appeared first to sling left, then up, then right, then down before arriving at where it could be seen naked eye in the sky in March, 2003. Then the break in the circles where thin line circles begin. This break indicates a break in time, from 2003 until the passage. Going into the passage, Planet X will grow in size, looming as large as the Moon or the Sun in the sky, while also continuing in its retrograde orbit so it will align in front of the Sun, rather than to the right of the Sun in the view from the Northern Hemisphere as it does today.

Well, what do you expect from a guy with my name?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You needn't laugh at anyone----for what they believe or choose to think. I find it equally funny that you think guys with boards are responsible for every crop circle ever made.

Funny...and sad. You don't do your research.

Your too busy laughing at everyone else.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Dear PlanetX and Eurosiko,

Great post, great responses---great thoughts. Thanks for making ATS a better place today, my friends.

edit on 13-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I really wanted to respond to you, because you're just so ignorant I thought I could say something that would make a difference to your narrow mind.

But alas.

I just am not going to bother.

Not worth it.

Move along.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Op after reading every post I have to give it to ya.... You have a great sense of humor!!!!!! Love it!

I dont know how I missed it, but can you clarify what the message is and who deciphered it? I clicked on the link you gave as I thought it had within it " the message" and somehow got to the end of the page without " getting it".

Thanks in advance.

The analysis is done at Crop Circle Connector.com.

The investigators got a close look at everything the first day. It was very impressive.

They recorded the video etc. and put it on YouTube.

The farmer eventually destroyed the crop circle.

-------
Analysis: It's another countdown to 2012.

They also left a signature: It was made by The Pleiadians. Apparently, they prefer Italy.

The Grays put their crop circles near Stonehenge.

The Pleiadian Star System is about 420 light years away. I have read on numerous

websites that a Cigar Shaped Starship can travel there in 7 hours.

They accomplish this trick with a unique propulsion system that folds space.

----------

You can read about the analysis of the crop circle in Italy here:

- The Truth is in the Details - Stems & Nodes -

edit on 13-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by MamaJ

One interpretation:

Planet X has a retrograde orbit and this design shows this clockwise progression. When viewed from Earth, Planet X appeared first to sling left, then up, then right, then down before arriving at where it could be seen naked eye in the sky in March, 2003. Then the break in the circles where thin line circles begin. This break indicates a break in time, from 2003 until the passage. Going into the passage, Planet X will grow in size, looming as large as the Moon or the Sun in the sky, while also continuing in its retrograde orbit so it will align in front of the Sun, rather than to the right of the Sun in the view from the Northern Hemisphere as it does today.

Well, what do you expect from a guy with my name?

I have been in somewhat of a box before I joined ATS last year but I can honestly say I have been screaming to get out and have done a lot of research on subjects that interest me over the years. In college I was into ghosts and anything paranormal. In my adult life I have been into spirituality and of course the alien subject is also of interest. I have not educated myself much on PlanetX though and would love to know what you know in an instant.... Too bad information doesnt happen like that. Lol

Maybe the new moon of Pluto is PlanetX? Lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join