It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stumbled across these.. relates to Dulce underground base

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

yes I read his interview a couple years ago... his story is pretty insane as well. Thank you for your contribution

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This guy, Commander Mark Richards, I take it he was actually taken to trial then, if your saying he is doing 30 years or a life sentence, any idea what he was charged with?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
wow this validates the Dulce Battle even more.. this guy, James Casbolt, is a ex black ops warrior, who personally knows (and is in contact with) Commander Mark Richards (life time in prison) who lead the assault team in Dulce, New Mexico.. he also has stories of ETs ..

Ex Black Ops Soldier - forum

Here is a quote from one of Jame's posts,

"Human women used in breeding programs at Dulce in the past needed to be put on a special hormone treatment to have sex with various ET's. When Special Forces rescue teams stormed the facility in 1979, they found thousands of kidnapped women in cages begging for help. Among the worst were female 'cows'- i.e large numbers of women hung in harnesses with their arms and legs removed. These women were alive with their breasts connected to milking pumps. Their breasts were massively enlarged due to hormone treatment. Apparently this milk is considered a 'pleasure substance' by various extra-terrestrials and a trade exists for this substance.
The Special Forces teams encountered other women in captivity that were 'connected' to some of the 'vampire' entities i.e telepathic type snakes/worms that attach themselves to women for weeks and months on end, giving them constant painful orgasms and terror and thereby feeding off the chemically charged blood and bodily fluids. These individuals had been driven mad of course and the rescue teams killed most of the women they could not rescue with some kind of anti-matter bomb.
I am in contact with one of the men involved in this operation ( framed and surveing a life sentence for murder ). All the men involved either had there memories erased, were sworn to secrecy under pain of death, or were later framed or murdered by corrupt government factions. This man should have books and films made about him and retire as a war hero, instead he lives in a little cell with his typewriter as his line of sanity and connection to the outside world. I feel I am very fortunate to even have access to the internet were I can speak freely. This man has no internet access and tells me it is a joy for him to recieve short letters from me. I am the one who is honoured to be in commuinication with him ( one of the greatest heroes who ever lived ).
I plan on including the colour photos of the Dulce facility sent to me by contacts in the the US Government, on this thread. They have been posted on thsi forum before but I would like to get all the data in one place".

This is what I mean when I say there is at least SOME truth and keep an open mind... there are peoples who are secret soldiers, now trying to get their word out. You just have to get rid of your ignorance and find the data and information. Its 'out there', but you must want to find it. Excusing everything is what keeps society dumbed down and elite humans and ETs dominating this poor human race...

~ Love is an art ..

The same James Casbalt that said he was a super soldier, and that him and various other supersoldiers where lobotomised and that they sent out phsycic messages of there memories all to be uploaded in to one phsycic's mind because they kenw they where about to get lobotomised so they wanted their memories saved before they lost their memories and where made a part of thee normal civilian community, all of this done while on board a TR3? The same man who said that his wife was one of the women used in the alien breeding programmes?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sounds like the wife of the commander is struggling financially from her husband being a "lifer"
& this dulce battle story is a good way to supplement her pocket book in these hard economic times.
Plus the weekly vist updates lead you to believe you have "important inside info"
& makes you feel well, special.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

It is good to know a bit more about you, kind of nice to hear you have stuck in there for so many years. My children have also grown up at ATS and are really fantastic and good kids.

I am replying to your whole post not just the part addressed to me and again I have to say that you seem like a very well grounded and informed reader. Like Dan Inosanto once said "Absorb only what is useful" or something to that affect, lol.

Take care and have fun with your thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join