It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stumbled across these.. relates to Dulce underground base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Last night I stumbled across a link as I was browsing through the internet.. here is that link Dulce Battle

I advise readers to keep an open mind and FINISH reading the article presented within the link.. it might sound as conspiracy and bizzare, but it does give insight. Some truth is better then no truth at all. There is a game being played way waaaay beyond society, and those within society are just tools of the game. The players are what we call Elites.

I fell asleeep reading that article, it was 2am.. I will finish it after this thread. But a few moments ago I was looking at project camelot homepage.. their latest interviews, and this is what I stumbled across

Project Camelot Interview - Jo Ann Richards - Dulce Battle

Quite a random synchorization when it comes to information via internet. What you take and get out of these links is truly up to you. I for one have an intutive feeling that there are extraterrestrials working hand-in-hand with humans way above society. There is so much information in books, people and the internet regarding the matter. Keep an open mind and enjoy the information.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Word of advice, be aware of project chamellot. They interview alot of "phonies" to put it lightly. If i where you i would try and find a different source, but keep your investigation open.

The main thing needed when looking into subjects such as these is keeping a critical mind, there are alot of people making money for just talking nonsence online, and sometimes it can be an easy trap to fall into.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Word of advice, be aware of project chamellot.

Was this a typo? Did you mean to say Project Shamalot?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
regardless of what you think of Kerry Cassidy and the Project.. I'm sure they are not just stringing together a bunch of liars who make 2-4 hours of interviews with non stop information regarding their life. It would take quite a while to make up all of these interviews, their is an interview with an Iranian physicist talking about plasma technology.. but I guess his title and words are a lie because its an interview with project camelot??

A critical mind is one which is highly judgmental. You cant critically judge the universe and the reality you percieve or you are closing off to most of it, only keeping to yourself your beliefs and opinions based on experience. I'll keep an open mind, doesnt mean belive or 'fall' for everything you hear or see.. but take of, into consideration. My intution guides me for knowledge and information that suits me. Not ats and its bashful forums.

"Some truth is better then no truth at all"

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Im am telling you from experiance, so you don't waste the time i did. I remember watchin Dan Burisch (sp error, but im sure people of ATS are farmilier with the guy im on about) and thinking it was mind blowing, then digged a little deeper to find out he was just a phonie.

Same with David Willcocks. I remember listining to his interview with them and watchin one of his 2hr lectures, which turned out to be a load of bull. Apparently, according to him, Project Looking Glass was meant to be around and some crazy stuff was meant to happen from 2010 onwards (and i mean aliens landing and making official contact) as well as project blue beam being in operation from 2011 onwards.

Seriously, Project Camellot are a waste of time, there are others that are phonies that i watched and been proved to be liars, alas i forgot their names, as it isn't important info.

Also, i believe that you are misunderstanding what critical thinking is. Using a critical mind is not coming to a conclusion/opinion until you've researched both sides of the coin, with many sources, before coming to your conclusion/opinion
edit on 12-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Im am telling you from experiance, so you don't waste the time i did. I remember watchin Dan Burisch (sp error, but im sure people of ATS are farmilier with the guy im on about) and thinking it was mind blowing, then digged a little deeper to find out he was just a phonie.

Same with David Willcocks. I remember listining to his interview with them and watchin one of his 2hr lectures, which turned out to be a load of bull. Apparently, according to him, Project Looking Glass was meant to be around and some crazy stuff was meant to happen from 2010 onwards (and i mean aliens landing and making official contact) as well as project blue beam being in operation from 2011 onwards.

Seriously, Project Camellot are a waste of time, there are others that are phonies that i watched and been proved to be liars, alas i forgot their names, as it isn't important info.

Also, i believe that you are misunderstanding what critical thinking is. Using a critical mind is not coming to a conclusion/opinion until you've researched both sides of the coin, with many sources, before coming to your conclusion/opinion

I remember reading about the project looking glass and thinking that the science is all wonky. It worked none the less and that's when the pyramids were destroyed or something else they wrote, I can't work out why they would choose to lie about it. They can not be trusted enough to give them any credit.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I remember reading about the project looking glass and thinking that the science is all wonky. It worked none the less and that's when the pyramids were destroyed or something else they wrote, I can't work out why they would choose to lie about it. They can not be trusted enough to give them any credit.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is highly adventurous but hardly fact.
I too would advise you to get some other sources....
For an account of an observed (by separate people) battle between strange craft over a Canadian lake, check out ufobc.....far as i know of, this is unique and probably a true account....
What it means is anyones guess....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

There are characters in the media you can look at and ust know they are full of sh!t.. and David Wilcocks is one of them, along with many many others, Daavid Icke and his half-truths is another. I understand what your saying, and nowhere in my previous posts have I said this is all real information suck it all up...lol. Im just saying keep an open mind.

The interview of Jo Ann is regarding her husband, a highly trained individual through many diffferent levels of military and beyond.. He has been put in prison for 30 years with no valid reasoning. Why so? Captain Mark Richards, lead an assault team into Dulce Secret Base for a rescue mission.. and some time later is in prison for 30 years for no true reasoning. So regardless of what you have expereinced with project camelot and its "phonies" as you call 'em... there is something weird going around this topic, secret Dulce base.

No offense there guy.. but I would take information from project camelot and its interview characters more valid then anythign you have to say. I dont see you infront of a camera speaking truth? I do know know the meaning of critical mind.. which I dont care for quite honestly, being open minded is important. Ive seen spaceships and light ships myself.. well over a dozen. So you dont need to tell me how to look at things, as Im doing fine on my own finding the bits of truth.

Just bringing a topic to light here guy.. take it or leave it, doesnt matter to me

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This is highly adventurous but hardly fact.
I too would advise you to get some other sources....
For an account of an observed (by separate people) battle between strange craft over a Canadian lake, check out ufobc.....far as i know of, this is unique and probably a true account....
What it means is anyones guess....

what it means is that strange and unusual stuff happen, all the time without explanation. Best just to ignore it in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

thanks for the advice.. but this topic isnt the end of the world or world changing... I just found it interesting and Im sure there is some truth in the report of "The Dulce Battle" and what this lady is saying.

Again... "take it or leave it".. just opening a topic

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

There are characters in the media you can look at and ust know they are full of sh!t.. and David Wilcocks is one of them, along with many many others, Daavid Icke and his half-truths is another. I understand what your saying, and nowhere in my previous posts have I said this is all real information suck it all up...lol. Im just saying keep an open mind.

The interview of Jo Ann is regarding her husband, a highly trained individual through many diffferent levels of military and beyond.. He has been put in prison for 30 years with no valid reasoning. Why so? Captain Mark Richards, lead an assault team into Dulce Secret Base for a rescue mission.. and some time later is in prison for 30 years for no true reasoning. So regardless of what you have expereinced with project camelot and its "phonies" as you call 'em... there is something weird going around this topic, secret Dulce base.

No offense there guy.. but I would take information from project camelot and its interview characters more valid then anythign you have to say. I dont see you infront of a camera speaking truth? I do know know the meaning of critical mind.. which I dont care for quite honestly, being open minded is important. Ive seen spaceships and light ships myself.. well over a dozen. So you dont need to tell me how to look at things, as Im doing fine on my own finding the bits of truth.

Just bringing a topic to light here guy.. take it or leave it, doesnt matter to me

you mention daaavid icke and I remember reading a few pages of one of his books. Utter remarkable nonsense. Sure it may read all reasonable but you have to beware of following to much of his theories else you might be mislead by some a lot of his lies.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but no. A small amount of truth can OFTEN (perhaps "usually") cause more problems than complete ignorance. Having a critical mind doesn't mean shutting yourself off from reality, it means not accepting something as being truely a part of the universe without evidence. Yes, there's probably truths we critical folks haven't accepted yet, but that can always change by showing new evidence. Much worse off are the folks who uncritically accept things as true and wind up with a head full of lies. Show one of them evidence that they're wrong or that an incompatible truth is true and you're S.O.L.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

First of all this thread would belong to the Underground Bases A51 forum, second of all a lot of the information about Dulce on random sites is wrong. The most real information and it is only an assumption are:

An anomalous crack on the ground in the area of Archuleta where they say vents could be located,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Underground Reality

Pictures probably the few REAL ones but ofc even they cannot be 100% verified:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

see the site in that post there, it has maybe the most ordinary and not wild information about Dulce - it is not much but in most cases the real information isn't about aliens it speaks more ordinary things

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

you mention daaavid icke and I remember reading a few pages of one of his books. Utter remarkable nonsense. Sure it may read all reasonable but you have to beware of following to much of his theories else you might be mislead by some a lot of his lies.

uhhh did you actually read what I posted.. I said he was full of sh!t.. but thanks for the heads up

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Commander Mark Richards (who is now is prison for LIFE) was commander of the attack team who infiltrated the underground Dulce base.. he is one of who edited the report of the Dulce Battle... The INTERVIEW I posted in the OP is his WIFE who visits him weekly in the prison he is kept. So your post is a little nuts and ignorant..

Obviously there will not be open PROOF that you live for in regards to the most top secret underground base facility on the planet.. because its TOP SECRET. With TOP SECRET TECHNOLOGY to keep it hidden. Its in the middle of nowhere for a damn reason. If the most elite entities of Earth wanted you and all ats members like you to know what they were up to BEHIND society, they would go infront of a television screeen and tell you.. Get the hint ?

"Deny Ignorance" .. so ironic for this site in relation to the members who post on these forums -_-

Anyways, the wife of Commander Mark Richards.. in the interview she tells Kerry Cassidy that Dulce base is hidden via HOLOGRAM. Disguising it to always look like the side of a mountain. If your working with extraterrestrials who have the type of technology to travel across space and through other dimensions.. Im sure holographic tech is not impossible. So no you wont find evidence of anything other then "vents" lol.

Its this ignorance and blindness that allow the elites to have the power they do. To be able to do the things they do without question or concern.. They love that sheep like mentality who only belive when they see proof.. proof of things they will never allow to go into the borders of society which you expect.. So you and others who think like you are hanging onto nothing. Thats why listening to those insiders, who worked in above top secret organizations, is important. Their word is ust about the best "proof" you will ever find.

Until you find reasons that these "phonies" are lying and the claims and experiences they talk about are lies too... keep your mind open. Yes its nice to be critical minded in order not to fall for everything.. but an OPEN mind doesnt mean you consider everything you read or hear either.. but you never know..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Your personal attacks are amusing me. I've been through all this already. When I read the story of Thomas Castello for the first time, I was shocked,. Then I realized - wait a minute - something's been made up here, with all the stories, with all the disinfo going on here.

It seems you have never heard of disinformation and how it works. It works by telling wrong stories and sheep or should I say FISH like you that eat anything they see or read on the internet and start spreading and defending those lies.

If you bothered to check the links, I have been quite the defender of the existence of such base near Dulce. Even though I have gone to a little more skeptical side, this has only helped me being objective,. I still think such base exists, I am not sure if there are aliens,

However, the stories of Thomas Castello seem to be similar to the misleading information sent to Paul Bennewitz if you have ever heard of them. I also think Phil Schneider does tell some true things especially when it comes to its existence,

So,sure lots of info point to its existence but it's hard to separate the truth from lie, I am all open for all sorts of things so I am really not your regular skeptic, I am just objective. If you also bothered to check the links, which you did not, you would see what COULD Be real of the so called Dulce Papers 2 photos and only remaining plus the drawings.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

haha... call me a sheep or fish ?? Good one bro

Im not defending anything but the basis of keeping an open mind. That not everything ABOUT THIS CASE is a lie... so saying Im defending and eating anything infront of me is pretty dumbed down comment... being spiritual is impossible to be a sheeep.. knowing yourself is more important then knowing dumb facts about society. I am an incarnate here to find truth on my path.. not everything on my path is truth of course. But calling me a fish or sheep ? LOL

Close enough I suppose.. I am pisces

take the case and its data however u wish guy.. its up to you.. I dont belive everything about this case.. to me its not even about the battle of Dulce, its more the TRUTH that earth is being manipulated on the outside-IN. Spiritually wake up to yourself and your guidence will steer you towards the truth much more clearly.

~ love is an art

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Im am telling you from experiance...and that's when the pyramids were destroyed or something else they wrote, I can't work out why they would choose to lie about it. They can not be trusted enough to give them any credit.

Wasn't someone going on about destroying the pyramids recently?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
wow this validates the Dulce Battle even more.. this guy, James Casbolt, is a ex black ops warrior, who personally knows (and is in contact with) Commander Mark Richards (life time in prison) who lead the assault team in Dulce, New Mexico.. he also has stories of ETs ..

Ex Black Ops Soldier - forum

Here is a quote from one of Jame's posts,

"Human women used in breeding programs at Dulce in the past needed to be put on a special hormone treatment to have sex with various ET's. When Special Forces rescue teams stormed the facility in 1979, they found thousands of kidnapped women in cages begging for help. Among the worst were female 'cows'- i.e large numbers of women hung in harnesses with their arms and legs removed. These women were alive with their breasts connected to milking pumps. Their breasts were massively enlarged due to hormone treatment. Apparently this milk is considered a 'pleasure substance' by various extra-terrestrials and a trade exists for this substance.
The Special Forces teams encountered other women in captivity that were 'connected' to some of the 'vampire' entities i.e telepathic type snakes/worms that attach themselves to women for weeks and months on end, giving them constant painful orgasms and terror and thereby feeding off the chemically charged blood and bodily fluids. These individuals had been driven mad of course and the rescue teams killed most of the women they could not rescue with some kind of anti-matter bomb.
I am in contact with one of the men involved in this operation ( framed and surveing a life sentence for murder ). All the men involved either had there memories erased, were sworn to secrecy under pain of death, or were later framed or murdered by corrupt government factions. This man should have books and films made about him and retire as a war hero, instead he lives in a little cell with his typewriter as his line of sanity and connection to the outside world. I feel I am very fortunate to even have access to the internet were I can speak freely. This man has no internet access and tells me it is a joy for him to recieve short letters from me. I am the one who is honoured to be in commuinication with him ( one of the greatest heroes who ever lived ).
I plan on including the colour photos of the Dulce facility sent to me by contacts in the the US Government, on this thread. They have been posted on thsi forum before but I would like to get all the data in one place".

This is what I mean when I say there is at least SOME truth and keep an open mind... there are peoples who are secret soldiers, now trying to get their word out. You just have to get rid of your ignorance and find the data and information. Its 'out there', but you must want to find it. Excusing everything is what keeps society dumbed down and elite humans and ETs dominating this poor human race...

~ Love is an art ..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join