It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Hi....I thought that was a fascinating theory, and sadly one that could be close to the truth.
Who wants to believe that though? It sounds like a movie that I NEVER want to be in, lol....
Need to ponder this more when I'm not sooo tired...will be back to see the responses.
jacygirl

Thanks for taking the time to read it Jacy and for your mature reply . Sleep well

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Aw bless ya . did the name calling upset you ?

Find me one piece of evidence that refutes anything I have written . otherwise P^ss off.

Is that plain enough for you ?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed? For your education, when debating someone, generally the burden of proof lies on the one making claims and not the opponent to disprove those claims.

Now, here's some trivia: What do extraordinary claims require?

For your sake, I really hope you can get this one right.

Interesting how you refuse to yet to provide any form of tangible evidence for the Eisenhower and ET meeting, or respond to the fact that your "evidence" doesn't even add up, namely the UFO "responsible" for the nuclear missiles and your blatant lack of response to address your intellectual dishonesty by jumping to conclusions of ET's when the witnesses themselves did not even mention the word "aliens".

So even your "evidence" is not consistent with your conclusions and theory.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good thread which matches my own sentiments however, I think the Moon Missions are important in this as well. Why didn't a shuttle fly up and around the moon ? why are there so many video's of the STS with things floating around it and monitoring our every movement in space ? the quarantine idea is what I think is closer to the truth.

Our previous 2000+ years history of violence would probably indicate to a higher intelligence that we are dangerous if left to expand out of this sphere into the solar system. This fact coupled with how quickly we went from valves and diodes to silicon so quickly hints at us having some outside help and perhaps we have leap frogged a few hundred years of development with wars and the money spent on developing new ways to kill ourselves. This would be more than reason enough to keep us isolated here in the hope of us becoming more civilized.

Surely by not subjugating us in a less advanced state would appeal more so than letting us advance our weaponry and chances of defeating the so called Alien Masters no ? so I say if they intended on doing us harm they would of done so back in the 40's when we had no Nukes or advanced weapons platforms.

Unless of course if they are awaiting the harvest ships to arrive and hence keeping us all nice and plump for the picking ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Originally posted by Screwed Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

Yup, just like the speed of light is not the universal speed limit of the universe. Don't ask me how I know that, I just do.

I am not sure. I think it might be the speed limit for moving mass by speed in 3D without doing something else fancy. But moving you concious somewhere else might not have a speed limit.

I have the distinct idea that in a 4D the 4D vector is projected down most times on 3D so that the person do not leave 3D enviroment even if the persons are very far away from each other in the 4D (or higher dimmensions).

Example x=1, y=1, z=1 and x=2,y=1, z=1 is 1 meter apart in 3D. x=1, y=1, z=1, v=1 and x=2, y=1, z=1, v=10 will still be 1 meter apart when the 2nd vector is projetced in 3D but in 4D the distance should be sqyare root of 101 if I remeber my math correctly. A bit more than 10 meters.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Hi.
One or two nice theories there.
The undeniable fact of all this is that we have been visited and TPTB haven't a clue what to do about it , so they negotiated terms and every time TPTB break those terms , then our visiting "friends" do something to let us know that they are still here and still hold all the cards.

edit on 12-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i am a believer in extra-terrrestrial life, not because of peoples claims of ufo sightings or et sighting, but because i just feel there must logically be something else out there. However i have an issue that has been probably mentioned thousands of times on this site. The problem I see is this, all this business with us giving them free reign to experiment on humans in exchange for a few microwaves and velcro, seems strange to me considering their obvious power. The must be so technologically ahead of us to be able to travel here, which makes me think, why dont they just invade us and take what they want.
I cant believe there would be a person on this site who could make a reasonable arguement for us being the stronger team. WHY do they need to keep it secret from us? surely wed be like ants to them? UNLESS the true agenda is something that a human brain could not even start to imagine. I read some people saying that there abducting people to take samples of dna to add to their dna because theres is buggered, then again i would say, why not just take it by force? Unless, theres a reason they dont want to do that to us, hey maybe theres some truth in what some people claim is that they are us from the future, well thats food for thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by dawnprince

I ask myself, if the top governments of Earth went to another planet, what would they do? Make friends and have tea? No, they would gather intelligence so they could raid and take over.

Because I believe the universe is pretty consistent, or I mostly see in effect the phrase "as above, so below," I can easily believe that any forces visiting Earth, if they exist, are probably here to decimate us. It might be best accomplished by ruling the rulers. Maybe all those talks of reptilians holds some water? I have no idea.

Not everything conforms with the "as above, so below" line either. Ants have a hegemony similar to ours, it seems, but dolphins do not. Dogs seem to travel in packs, and there is a top dog, too. I'm sure other examples of animals that behave like dolphins can be found. I'm not too well versed in the social aspects of animals or insects.

Anyway. It's very hard to say. Maybe there are friendly aliens and destructive ones? I'm more likely to believe in evil ones, because I see that all around (evil). You have to play by evil rules to survive in an evil world. Not cheating won't get you anywhere.

I can somewhat get your reasoning and find it interesting. But on the end. Why pull yourself down to the level of the enviroment that is around you? Who cares what stupid trinkets we get here and power over something? There is always bigger fish around. And some of the biggest fishes are acting like very small fishes now and hidding their size. Piss of the wrong gold fish and you will find out you caught the attention of a whale
edit on 12-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diabloswhen debating someone, generally the burden of proof lies on the one making claims and not the opponent to disprove those claims.

This right here.

And no, youtube videos are not very credible and for the most part, clouded with bad CGI, incoherent ramblings, bad research and false claims. Recycled stories, snippets from "UFO experts" and unqualified "scientists". Occasionally, someone will upload something intriguing. These are the exception...not the rule. And still yet, no actual proof.

I hardly see anything with any semblance of evidence and nothing new was brought to the table in this thread. The same old anecdotal evidence and third person accounts and bad drawings....extraordinary claims, require extraordinary proof. If actual proof was ever provided...the world would be turned on its head. The scientific community would be all over it and every newspaper and magazine would be plastered with it to try to sell sell sell the story.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

I don't have to prove anything because I don't care what you believe .
The links provided contained first hand accounts . There is no need for CGI when you have the truth .

And if you really think that the mass media of this planet hold enough sway to make any government spill the beans about anything , then you are laughingly misguided and ignorant .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Diablos

Go away and watch the links provided , that should keep you out of trouble for a few hours . Then after that , try chasing a few parked cars with your face.

When you want to swap intellects , I will listen .

"Try chasing a few parked cars with your face."

And then you proceed to mention... intellect? HAH! That's almost more believable than your random assortment of YouTube clips that you claim to be evidence/proof.

When you grow up and give us some actual substantive evidence, then we will listen. But nope, you'd rather throw out blatant insults and show your ignorance and immaturity.

Thing is, I actually agree with you what you say nearly one-hundred percent. But as I said, an assortment of YouTube clips is not enough evidence (if you even call it that) to prove anything. Not to mention, your credibility is shot when you start throwing out 12th grade insults trying to sound witty and profound.

EDIT: And you say "I don't have to prove anything to you because I don't care about what you believe." Wow, simply, wow. Actually, dude, you DO have to prove this to us, considering the fact that you are the one who is claiming to have proof. YOU are the one who has the burden of proof. But you "do not have to prove anything because I don't like your beliefs." Wow, and you even mention and call someone else ignorant?

Incredible.

edit on 12-7-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Look . I don't care what you believe . I can match most intellects on here ( try me ) , but when in Rome ..........

You have to get it out of your head that youtube is disreputable and stop using it as an aguement in a debate , because it won't wash with me .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I don't have to prove anything because I don't care what you believe .
The links provided contained first hand accounts . There is no need for CGI when you have the truth .

And if you really think that the mass media of this planet hold enough sway to make any government spill the beans about anything , then you are laughingly misguided and ignorant .

*Cough*

Where exactly did I say that it would be the media that would sway anyone to disclose anything? You are funny and petty and seem to think highly of yourself. So much so, that you read what you want from people's posts.

The fact is there is no credible, tangible proof. None. Zero, Zilch. The links here? Not proof. Claims, is what they are. Ignorance, would be to believe something without proof. Being open to the possibility is another story. Blindly believing it is more akin to a follower of a cult or religious group.

You seem to be greatly bothered by people who question the lack of evidence. Good luck with that.

P.S - I don't see any evidence of you having anything oher than average to less than average intellect. Your refusal to accept reality seems to indicate the opposite.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Blah

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

ummm Tesla invented the first UFO or anti-gravity machine several other people since 1913 have also invented them so yes people do see UFO's but please wake up they are not driven by aliens and to believe anything the military tells you is crazy, look at the constitutions of America and the UK they both have to be at war in order to have an army so they can spend your money on providing jobs and not have the army disbanded during peacetime.

The smartest human they have monitored so far can only use 16.4% of their brain do you really think an alien needs to deceive us by flying about our atmosphere. if we can only use such a tiny piece of our grey matter

Is it any wonder the PTB find it so easy to control you all when 99% won't even properly research whats fed to you.

lets take christians as there are so many of them if you do any research into this religion you will find no record of anyone called Jesus and no record of anyone else doing miracles at the time when they launched it. then if you keep digging you will see that when the christians were trying to get people to believe in their religion they had to use gods of other religions as their saints just to make people believe it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Would nt it be the same logic to say, if they wanted to enslave us, they would have done so openly decades ago?

Very good point but the answer is NO!
If they were to openly try to conquer us it would end the way it did the last time they tried.
We humans, would blow up the God Damned planet before we were ever openly enslaved by anyone.

But, if you can convince us to enslave ourselves......Now you've got something.

This is just me talking out of my ass so take from it what you will.
Just remember where you heard it.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Because humans make good slaves? Frankly if it was not for empahty the this peice of junk planet would not be worth anything to any evolved spiece except as a example on how strangely a groupdynamic called humanity can evolve.

You do get that robots are more efficent than humans when it comes to producing things? Or do they want us for our culture? That I could agree to a little bit. OMG I cracked it. They want us all to be computer game programmers
for the universal community. The horror of programming all day in c++. We are doomed.

Say that they truely want us for producing stuff for them. If they give you the same material standard that you have now and the same freedom would you care if something alien was the boss than the greedy humans some of ous have now. I am already a slave under capitalism for other humnas. Why should I care if somebody else is the one calling the shoots. Since they are not human then maybe being completly logical will work with them

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I see my arse when people refute things without offering any counter evidence , other than " it was on Youtube "
I'll say it again . You offer me one piece of counter evidence and I will debate with you . Until then I will treat you with the contempt that you deserve .

Are we done ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by RomeByFire

Look . I don't care what you believe . I can match most intellects on here ( try me ) , but when in Rome ..........

You have to get it out of your head that youtube is disreputable and stop using it as an aguement in a debate , because it won't wash with me .

I saw a video on YouTube that said Snooki's unborn baby is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. I also saw another one that said 9/11 was committed by Dragons. I also watched another video where Optimus Prime was actually God and the Overload of the entire Universe.

All of those have just as much credibility as your YouTube videos, if you really think about it. You don't care what I believe, so therefore you do not have to prove what you claim to be proving to me? The logic there is non-existent, really. You do not understand that you are the one who has the burden of proof. That's like me saying "God is actually Godzilla, a giant reptilian that lives in a giant volcano buried hundreds of thousands of feets underneath the Gaza Strip. He's invisible but 2 miles wide, and 9 miles tall. Every 13424634 years he returns to wipe out mankind, only to return to his slumber. You can't disprove this, so therefore, it's true." It is the SAME principle, but you will never understand this.

All talk, no show. Typical. "Oh, look at me. I can match ANY intellectual on here (TRY ME)." Haha, get over yourself and actually offer some real evidence instead of something you found on YouTube. Seriously. I'm not wasting any more time running in circles in your thread. You suffer from a condition called Megalomania, go watch some YouTube videos regarding it, it's what you do best.

Peace.
edit on 12-7-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Ok i get it, the smart tyrants sort of fighting a proxy war.

What about the Crop circles? In case you have a treaty with the earthlings to remain secret, wouldn t it be stupid to make crop circles everywhere?

That s a bit like using a pink caddillac for undercover missions.

Maybe another race of aliens ?

Anyways, have to get some sleep, cu soon.

Answers all in the open but they have to be able to be desbelived and ridiculed by the ones who are not ready. Just like relion and spiritual knowledge. Coincedence?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So your defense is "Prove that the extraordinary claim I'm making, that I have no real proof for, is not true!!"

here buddy, you seem to like links. This one is just for you...

en.wikipedia.org...

Excuse me while I yawn and point and laugh. The burden of proof is on you. I find many UFO cases intriguing and some even plausible. As of yet, I have seen nothing in the way of actual proof. Claims and oral accounts do not qualify as tangible evidence. My great uncle Steve said he used to play Texas Hold 'Em with bigfoot....just because he said it, doesn't mean it actually happened. Matter of fact, I'm sure he was just batshìt crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join