It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret World Cabal recruiting thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey all , as many of you might be aware , the video game " The Secret World " finally went on line just over a week ago .

If you have never herd of The Secret World , have a look Here

The game seems to be right up our alley folks . It's full of conspiricy , secret societies and zombie apocalypse .

If anyone here is in game and is looking for some fellow ATS'er to mission and grow with drop me a line or search for my in game Cabal (guild) its called AboveTopSecret , oddly enough , represent !

The ingame world that my main chararter plays out of is Daemon and I am a member of the Dragon sect .

edit on 12-7-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What, no terminators? What kind of video game is this?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I started to play this game then it pissed me off so I don't play it anymore

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Hey all , as many of you might be aware , the video game " The Secret World " finally went on line just over a week ago .

If you have never herd of The Secret World , have a look Here

The game seems to be right up our alley folks . It's full of conspiricy , secret societies and zombie apocalypse .

If anyone here is in game and is looking for some fellow ATS'er to mission and grow with drop me a line or search for my in game Cabal (guild) its called AboveTopSecret , oddly enough , represent !

The ingame world that my main chararter plays out of is Daemon and I am a member of the Dragon sect .

edit on 12-7-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

Hey Max..

you still play .. ? if so , I just started this weekend since it went F2P .. I just arrived in the Savage Coast and stuck trying to get past the Archivist

Still a newb in the game .and getting oriented and in another cabal atm.. but holler at me if you see me.. I go by Kawshink on same server I believe .. i'll repost if it's different

join