It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God loves the evil ones more than the good because he is the greatest sinner.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
God loves the evil ones more than the good because he is the greatest sinner. This love of sinners is the hinge pin on which his benevolent qualities depend and without evil and sin, God could never expressed his benevolence and we would never know of God’s mercy, forgiveness, compassion and all his other positive attributes. Love, like faith, can only be expressed by actions and for God to show his love of sinners and his other positive attributes, evil, sin and sinners must exist to receive this love.

Before the earth was formed, God planned to have Jesus sacrificed, murdered in fact, for those of us who are sinners. That is all of us. Jesus’ sacrifice was to be God’s example of the greatest evil and sin from the point of view of all who are wise. It shows our greatest loss and evil if we were to do as God did. Those of us who are evil without knowing good will try to profit from this greatest evil. We are to venerate life. Not take it or try to profit from its death. Though shalt not kill or try to profit from it.

As above so below.

The fact that God created evil and sin is a given. He created all that is to those who believe he exists. He decides what is evil or not and therefore sets this as our standard. It is a human standard. God is man.

Have you forgotten that you are to be a God by emulating your heavenly father?
Sin by the thought of having your child killed or profiting from someone else’s doing so and repent as God did.

All fathers or parent will know that the greatest evil he can experience is to have his children die before he does. Having them killed is the greatest sin that any entity can do. Including God himself. As the Alpha, God knew he had to do this to also be the Omega. That is a part of the full standard of good and evil as declared by God as the law maker.

This shows that he loves sinners more than those of us who are supposedly good. Think of the prodigal son myth here. Those who know their evil ways will know this. Those who do not will think they are good and will accept this greatest evil for their salvation. A completely immoral act by all moral standards as set by God and man.

blog.ted.com...

God planned to have Adam and Eve expelled from the Garden of Eden and placed his beloved Satan near the tree of knowledge to insure that mankind ate of it. To make sure of this, God gave Satan the power to deceive all of us including Adam and Eve. As history shows, his plan was a great success. Dominion over the earth was Satan’s reward and gift from God for aiding in this great success. Evil is our lord and God as shown by God’s actions. Satan is not real of course but as the personification of evil, rules us. That is scripture.

The great value of sinners is that we set the standards for the good. Without us, we would all be living in what we would call hell instead of the paradise that we have created thanks to sin and the evils we do. This maintains the perfection of all that is. This explains why God loves the sinner and hates the sin and this is also why we are rewarded with the eternal paradise of hell. Remember that fire, in the beginning, was prized as the greatest purifying force known to us. It still is. Evolution and creation began in the fires of the big bang.

Martin Luther, A Gnostic Christian and founder of the Protestant movement may, have been aware of this. He said, “Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” In this though we must remember what Jesus said. That to think of sin is to do it and hopefully learn morals from the experience. We are to sin that way and not do the actual act. There should not be a need to do so.

I invite you to follow the bible advice ---- 1 Thessalonians. 5:21; “Test all things".
If you will only give a dogmatic kneejerk denial of this theory then please ignore this post.

Please test the logic of what I have written even as it goes against you dogma and traditional thinking. God is good but just not the God you think he is. The root of all religions is the Great Arcanum and this theory fit’s it perfectly in my opinion.

www.sacred-sex.org...

www.youtube.com...

Offsprings and their great value is the driving force of all religions. Those who would profit from the murder or sacrifice of the offspring, archetypal Jesus, are knowing evil without knowing good and are thus evil in their hearts.

Christians. Most of you are basically good. Please stop doing evil and sinning in your thoughts of profiting from God’s sacrifice and murder of his innocent son. You are missing the moral of the myth and calling evil good. This thinking will send you to hell.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah but we know what happens to all the bad guys so I would go around testing this theory.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

After reading this, one thought stood out in my mind.

God has PTSD. If he created evil and now feels bad about it and is trying to make up for it. The sins of our Father so to speak.

But God screwed up...or did he?, when he granted mankind free will. The means to think for ourselves.

I don't think he screwed up to be truthful though. We should question everything and push the boundaries.

The message, "God created Man in his own image." comes to mind. I think that mankinds potential is unlimited and that we ourselves could attain Godlike status if we put our minds to it. Maybe he's lonely and wants company.

Then again, there is human nature to contend with.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What belief-system do you follow in if your main aim is to mostly just annoy the God of the Judeo-Christian religion from warped understandings of the new and old testament?

Is their some particular bias you have against His followers that angers you so

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

To use the prodigal son as an example, he's the self-confident and self-righteous elder brother who refuses the father's invitation to come join in the celebration, and who denies his familial relationship with his own brother. Now set apart from the lowly sinners, he turns his anger and judgement towards the father in an attempt to demonize God, while at the same time setting himself up as the "greatest I am".

Some sins are worse than others, but spiritual pride is surely at the top of the list and we know what happens when it rises..

The guy has the mind of a steel ball, there is no new information going in, and nothing but venum and seething hatred both for God and people coming out. It's a terrible predicament imho, and I almost feel sorry for the guy, almost.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Yeah but we know what happens to all the bad guys so I would go around testing this theory.

If as I said, if having your son murdered is the greatest evil and sin, then we are all better than God and will be above him in either heaven or hell.

Test your morals and see if that is true.

Would you emulate your God and set a ransom on the head of your own son?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

After reading this, one thought stood out in my mind.

God has PTSD. If he created evil and now feels bad about it and is trying to make up for it. The sins of our Father so to speak.

But God screwed up...or did he?, when he granted mankind free will. The means to think for ourselves.

I don't think he screwed up to be truthful though. We should question everything and push the boundaries.

The message, "God created Man in his own image." comes to mind. I think that mankinds potential is unlimited and that we ourselves could attain Godlike status if we put our minds to it. Maybe he's lonely and wants company.

Then again, there is human nature to contend with.

Gnostic Christians have always known that God like status is available to all.

If you really thing that God gave man free will then you might wonder at his hissy fit against A & E the first time they did their will and not Gods.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us. Wherever it came from. God or nature.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

What belief-system do you follow in if your main aim is to mostly just annoy the God of the Judeo-Christian religion from warped understandings of the new and old testament?

Is their some particular bias you have against His followers that angers you so

Yes. Their immoral reliance on human sacrifice and a genocidal God who has no morals and a hatred for all others who do not think as they do.

As to what I believe.

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.
Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

“Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheeple where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

To use the prodigal son as an example, he's the self-confident and self-righteous elder brother who refuses the father's invitation to come join in the celebration, and who denies his familial relationship with his own brother. Now set apart from the lowly sinners, he turns his anger and judgement towards the father in an attempt to demonize God, while at the same time setting himself up as the "greatest I am".

Some sins are worse than others, but spiritual pride is surely at the top of the list and we know what happens when it rises..

The guy has the mind of a steel ball, there is no new information going in, and nothing but venum and seething hatred both for God and people coming out. It's a terrible predicament imho, and I almost feel sorry for the guy, almost.

Is spiritual pride a worse sin than having your son needlessly murdered to forgive sin when you can forgive in many other moral ways?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
God can't be the greatest sinner because 'to sin' means to go against God and God can't go against Himself.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Is spiritual pride a worse sin than having your son needlessly murdered to forgive sin when you can forgive in many other moral ways?

Regards
DL

That you fail to understand it, doesn't effect it's efficacy in any way.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's ok, you don't have to believe and have hope, there's millions more who are more than willing to take your place and have it in your stead. You are not irreplaceable. Your thread has a rather childish logic to it. By your attempts every day to troll about Christ, my sociological training is saying that you are throwing a tantrum. Perhaps your unbelief was aided by something in your past, or childhood growing up? What skeletons do you have hiding in your closet that makes you hate christians enough that you solely target us everyday when there are a few dozen other religions you could pick at, but do not? I sense you have deep underlying and unresolved issues about your past. Clinging onto that hate and anger will only poison your soul.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
God can't be the greatest sinner because 'to sin' means to go against God and God can't go against Himself.

If God cannot sin then he would have no need to repent yet he did in Noah's day when he chose to kill instead of cure and took the moral low ground instead of the high.

He thought he sinned but if you do not want to agree with him then ok.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Regards
DL

That you fail to understand it, doesn't effect it's efficacy in any way.

What you fail to understand is that murder is murder.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It's ok, you don't have to believe and have hope, there's millions more who are more than willing to take your place and have it in your stead. You are not irreplaceable. Your thread has a rather childish logic to it. By your attempts every day to troll about Christ, my sociological training is saying that you are throwing a tantrum. Perhaps your unbelief was aided by something in your past, or childhood growing up? What skeletons do you have hiding in your closet that makes you hate christians enough that you solely target us everyday when there are a few dozen other religions you could pick at, but do not? I sense you have deep underlying and unresolved issues about your past. Clinging onto that hate and anger will only poison your soul.

Thanks for the straw man deflection.

You cannot even beat wht you call childish logic.

Your kind of apologetics does my job better than anythng I could write.

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I forgot about that. So I looked up 'repent' ...

1. Feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.
2. View or think of (an action or omission) with deep regret or remorse.

Repent can be regret about sin ... OR ... it can be regret about having done something.
He could have wished that He hadn't done it. That doesn't mean it's a sin.
It could be having second thoughts.

Then again .. it's the bible .. written by man. They were just guessing at what God felt.
How much of God is really in the bible?? that's a mystery.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I forgot about that. So I looked up 'repent' ...

1. Feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.
2. View or think of (an action or omission) with deep regret or remorse.

Repent can be regret about sin ... OR ... it can be regret about having done something.
He could have wished that He hadn't done it. That doesn't mean it's a sin.
It could be having second thoughts.

Then again .. it's the bible .. written by man. They were just guessing at what God felt.
How much of God is really in the bible?? that's a mystery.

It is not a mystery to anyone who can think.

It begins with Genesis 1; 1.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void;"

This is a definitive statement and a lie.

The phrase "God created", is an assumption, speculation conjecture or opinion. It is not knowledge or fact.

If the earth was anything, it could not be without form and void. All that exists has form and cannot be void.

Therefore the bible begins with an impossible lie.

If so, and God is said to not be able to be with sin or abide where sin is, then from this beginning I would say that none of God is in the bible.

Do you agree?

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

edit on 15-7-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join