It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushcraft On Fire Radio 07/12/2012 : #60. Barnyard Bonanza, The Perfect Knife? and MORE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/nt4fd13907.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, 07/12/2012 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net
If Illustrial does not work click:::
ATS Direct

[color=#f9eb03]Or click on the image above

The gathered panel of hosts include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
David Wendell
Ahabstar
Luke
Bear Truth
Ryan
Michael
And TheRedneck Doug

[color=#fa0707]Raising Stock Animals The Old/Correct Way!!! And The Search For The Perfect Knife Continues. (May do more Budget Bushcrafting Also) Tune in Folks!!

PLUS.. [color=#f90320]Vital Directions with Ryan, [color=#0a94ff]Gardening With Laura, [color=#27ff0a]Plants With Luke, [color=#f60aff]Off The Grid with Doug and [color=#07c4fa]Tools With Greg!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us a listen while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our Bush Craft On Fire YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. Be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Don't forget to go visit the NEW Bushcraftonfire Website where you can listen to our past shows, take a Survival quiz and much more!!!!

OH YEAH! While you listen, come on the Facebook Page and post your questions, thoughts and comments, or just follow the survival conversation.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you have trouble hearing the show on the above links, tune in to the Low Bandwidth here HERE

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Okay, "Raising Stock Animals'. You guys know this does NOT refer to those handsome devils on Wall Street. We are talking about chickens, guinea hens, ducks, geese, goats, sheep, pigs, llamas, ostrichs, cows, beefalo/buffalo and fish (yes, fish, they are quite necessary for a successful aquafarm.

I am sure that all of us good folk here in the studio will try to present a good basic guideline for the raising and care of these animals, but may I make a suggestion?

Why don't you, the members of ATS, present your own experience in raising stock animals? Hopefully, your experience was successful, but even if it wasn't it could be a cautionary tail for the masses. Just post a short story outlining your experience that can be read by all the members in the Bushcraftonfire Radio #60 thread.

If two heads are better than one... just think what we could accomplish with this.
BT

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A few links to some of the information I have been talking about... unless otherwise noted, I can personally vouch for the integrity of all these companies based on past contacts:
  • All Electronics, a good place to search for surplus electronics, including solar cells and panels at cut-rate prices.

• Electronic Goldmine, another great electronics surplus shop that carries solar cells and panels.

• Surplus Shed, a lot of surplus parts including solar panels and other categories that fit into the other aspects of survival (compasses, binoculars, etc.). I have not personally used this site prior to now.

• Kansas Wind Power, a small operation with a huge inventory of surplus mechanical and electronic parts and a wise selection of windmill parts and accessories for building your very own wind power generators. This has always been a great company to work with.

• Southeast Marine Services, with a full selection of heavy-cycle batteries (both marine and solar) as well as a windmill kit specifically designed for the home user. Not surplus, so expect slightly higher prices. I have not personally used this site prior to now.

• FullRiver Batteries, a full-line battery manufacturer, with specs for all the different batteries offered.

• Skycraft Parts & Surplus, another general surplus dealer who has a 600-Watt power inverter on sale for $30.00. I have not personally used this site prior to now.

More to come in future shows, so stay tuned!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.reusablecanninglids.com...

This link will take you to the Tattler site for reusable canning lids.

www.ehow.com...

This link will tell you how to capture lanolin from sheeps wool.

www.woolcrafting.com...

This link will tell you about felting wool.

Hope these links help you all. BT

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
HI Guys, sorry I missed this weeks show because they are pretty informative. I don't remember who the knife fanatic was on the show but here is a real mans folding pocket knife... (not really but it is the biggest folding knife I have seen)...

I call it a club pocket knife

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Looking forward to the show.

new topics

top topics

join