It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No the topic is actually "Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence" no matter how you try to twist it.

Yeah there has been a lot of twisting in this thread "psychopaths in Isreal" but pay no attention to other religious psyhopaths in other Middle Eastern countries.

Is the goal to set a standard for all?

Nope just bigotry agianst the evil Isreali zionist's.

No, someone said 19 Saudi Arabiansd flew planes into buildings on 911.

Yeah they did after the op said that Isreal was behind 9-11 here is the post just in case someone can't remember what they said

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how someone did not quote the entire context of the post:

The question and the answer provided:

Do the Isrealis fly planes in to buildings? September 11th, 2001.

Yeah the thread is full of propaganda Vevak would be proud.

Have beeen keeping track of the deflections in this thread like manners violations like this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's always been interesting to me that being Jewish seems to be both your nationality and your relgion? In other countries you might be Chinese and your relgion would be buddist, or Irish and thier religion might be catholic, stc., but I've noticed many Jewish folks I have met in the US anyways, seem to define both thier nationality and relgion as being Jewish, one example was someone I met who told me her family was originally from Germany, but they didn't consider themselves as Germans?

Maybe my perception is skewed and elsewhere this is different, but I do think the OP makes an important point about how potentially dangerous it is to have an army who believes they are "God's" choosen people...and that would be any army, I'm not out to bash the people of Isreal, or Jewish people....but these Zionist "nut jobs" are out of control, and something about "God's holy land" seems to be important to them, so unfortuneatly for the citizens of Isreal, it's guilt by association. Being an American I know the feeling...and alot of good people all over the world that love thier countries are doing thier best to speak out against our corrupt governments...and these "nut jobs" that have thier murdering "paws" in most of them.

The people of the world DON'T want WAR.....and I don't believe "God" wants a WWIII to occur over this "Holy Land".......for God's sake....with all the land in the middle east, and all the money wasted on these insane wars...just build another city....for that matter, let's just get rid of War and rebuild all our cities and countries...I don't know how we stop these "bastards" but I think making it "taboo" to speak out against them is a problem...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's always been interesting to me that being Jewish seems to be both your nationality and your relgion? In other countries you might be Chinese and your relgion would be buddist, or Irish and thier religion might be catholic, etc., but I've noticed many Jewish folks I have met in the US anyways, seem to define both thier nationality and relgion as being Jewish, one example was someone I met who told me her family was originally from Germany, but they didn't consider themselves as Germans?

Maybe my perception is skewed and elsewhere this is different, but I do think the OP makes an important point about how potentially dangerous it is to have an army who believes they are "God's" choosen people...and that would be any army, I'm not out to bash the people of Isreal, or Jewish people....but these Zionist "nut jobs" are out of control, and something about "God's holy land" seems to be important to them, so unfortuneatly for the citizens of Isreal, it's guilt by association. Being an American I know the feeling...and alot of good people all over the world that love thier countries are doing thier best to speak out against our corrupt governments...and these "nut jobs" that have thier murdering "paws" in most of them.

The people of the world DON'T want WAR.....and I don't believe "God" wants a WWIII to occur over this "Holy Land".......for God's sake....with all the land in the middle east, and all the money wasted on these insane wars...just build another city....for that matter, let's just get rid of War and rebuild all our cities and countries...I don't know how we stop these "bastards" but I think making it "taboo" to speak out against them is a problem...
edit on 15-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join