It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Israel needs to round up all these Zionist and send them to Auschwitz.

AND...

Do what exactly?

Shovel the perceived Zionist Men, Women and Children into ovens again?

Who will decide this time who lives and who dies?

cybro?

edit on 12-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

There are those that WANT history, to repeat itself.

Im 100% sure, that those very people want segregated water fountains also.......

Yeah, I paint Racists, with a broad brush.......

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by cybro
Israel needs to round up all these Zionist and send them to Auschwitz.

AND...

There do what exactly?

Shovel the perceived Zionist Men, Women in Children in ovens again?

I dont agree with cybro on this .. its inapropriate to say the least
we always need a certain level of respect

I would send them in Guantanamo Bay
waterboarding them one by one until they confess
that they have been praying and working for the Devil

Only the devil followers would have no pity for others that are not his blood

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It's like me saying "I like white people" but boy oh boy, I can't stand those caucasians!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by sonnny1

It's like me saying "I like white people" but boy oh boy, I can't stand those caucasians!

I thought Zionists were the good guys, in the Matrix Movies ??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Many of these men are letting their theological beliefs influence their actions to the point where they will listen to their rabbi before their commanding officer. These are the people fighting Israel's wars in places like Gaza and Lebanon.

Someone want to clear up the confusion i have?

How many women have Isreali men stoned?
Do the Isrealis kill gays?
Do the Isrealis think of their wives as their property?
Do the Isrealis make a woman have to have 5 witness's to prove rape?
Do the Isrealis strap bombs on their chests and walk in a market on the street and blow themselves up?
Do the Isrealis fly planes in to buildings?
Do the Isrealis believe in 72 virgins?

Oh that's right that is what those religious fanatics Isreali "enemies do".

On another note how many arab countries women kiss each other?

Yeah another bash the evil Isreal thread which is a dime a dozen and worth as much this perhaps little more with the pictures of the women kissin.

edit on 12-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

Neo was a zionist?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Neo was a zionist?

Touche !!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How easily brainwashed the youth is in Israel today especially when the cannon fodder willing comes from other countries to serve.

Is that more or less the same as some youths who are brainwashed into strapping bombs to their chest and blowing themselves up in a crowded market place killing innocent women and children because some twisted Imam sold them on their perverted version of Islam that it was the will of Allah?

Or are we being myopically focused just on Jews in a typical Israel/Jew bash fest thread?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The echo is deafening.
I think Elvis has left the building.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

i know what you mean . quite confusing lol
but you know who controls holywood
always need a jewish hero and a bad arab terrorist
edit on 7/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Whether a person likes it or not there is a reason as to why religious fundamentalism has been growing the past several decades. In the United States we have witnessed the rise of the Christian Right through Evangelicalism. A large sect of Islam has become radicalized in doctrine and even some in action. Now we have the rise of militant Zionism which has breathed into the Israeli Defense Force. I cannot yet figure out why fundamentalism is on the rise at the same time Irreligious beliefs are also on the rise; yet, perhaps that is one of the causes.

Regardless of the why we must at this point address when, where, and how it is going to be applied. In the case of militant Zionism, the IDF will definitely have an invested interest in suppressing these rising views if it seeks more peaceful, diplomatic efforts or it will fan the flames if it desires more expansion of territory. Admittedly, much of this religious growth in the IDF could be translated as a reaction against perceived (real or imagined) threats to their safety by the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, and Hezbollah.

What is most striking however, and should be heavily considered, is the fact that if these militant Zionists compose a large section of the IDF and the IDF is a mandatory service in Israel, this means it encompasses a large section of the entire Israeli youth. We could look at the IDF and say "well, this is perhaps bad, but it is just in the military", but that would be wrong for this means if 33% of the IDF is militant, than at least 25% or more of the youth are militant.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, at least they aren't wearing ski masks to hide their identity, gotta give 'em marks for being ballsy. I have more respect for a man who doesnt hide his face like a pussy, but i grew up in the south. There's no honor in hiding like a little girl.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That opening post was full of broad generalizations. Basically, all I saw mentioned in the article was about an emerging trend that has caught the attention from people that observe the Israeli Defense Forces. What affect these highly religious soldiers will have on command and control or operational effectiveness remains to be seen? The OP mentioned something about Israeli soldiers giving up land to the Palestinians, or something along that line?

What the heck does that have to do with the article? Furthermore, it will not be a soldier ceding land to the Palestinians, but the Israeli government. Lets take one thing at a time, and not get to ahead of ourselves on this. We must remember that all armies have a chain of command. If these soldiers refuse orders, obstruct the chain of command, or violate military bearing? They will face military justice. That is the way it goes. Every able bodied Israeli must serve, and it stands to reason that settlers would be among the ranks of the IDF. Like I said earlier, if they violate the chain-of-command? They will face disciplinary action, and possible dismissal like any soldier. From my own experience, the military is not a democracy and there are no individuals, but only a team. Lets not read to much into this. To early to make any conclusive judgement on this alleged trend among new IDF recruits.

On another note, I have seen soldiers wearing Yamakas in photos and news reports long before this article was written. All the while, they were lambasted as Zionists by some as they are now. Wearing a religious head piece and praying on a soldier's own time does not constitute a fanatic or an extremist. It is no different than US soldiers wearing a Crucifix or a Star of David along with their dog tags on duty or while in battle. As long as their religious convictions do not disrupt their ability to carry out orders and perform their duty. What is the big deal? That is how I see it.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join