It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From The Live Guardian Updates, Looks like a Proxy War on Iran & Russia, Updates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
More Updates.
Live Updates

-From the nervous looking ex ambassador, whose now in guess where? thats right Qatar.

This probably explains how the story of his defection was broken by al-Jazeera (based in Qatar). It would also explain the reference in the Syrian foreign ministry's statement about Fares having left the Baghdad embassy "without permission" (ie to travel to Qatar which is regarded as hostile to the Assad regime).

That explains why it was taped at al-Jazeera. A mouthpiece propaganda for the Qatar government, praised by Hillary.

11.18am: Syria: A topical slogan for tomorrow's protests, with Kofi as the target:
Guess who the FSA are after?

Friday's day of protest is called "Down with Annan, the servant of Assad and Iran" #Syria
I found that quite hilariously, i wonder how much is the intelligence agencies or the NGO groups paying him?

And yes i am also on twitter and i have been blocked by the Free Syrian Army supporters after asking to many questions.

10.52am: Syria: Hassan Hassan, a columnist for the National who comes from a tribal part of eastern Syria (the same area as Nawaf al-Fares), has just posted this tweet:

Really the National?

We will defeat Assad: Abdulbaset Saida, the new ‪#SNC‬ chief, speaks to The National

Here's the bold new claim

A source close to the opposition tells me there are 31 ambassadors "ready" to defect, including the ones in Muscat & Belarus.

Once again just like CNN,BBC, and now the Guardian are relying updates just from the oppostion and from so called sources which even failed to confirm the defection of Gen. Manaf Tlass.

But now we have a defection video of the ambassador who looks pretty tense, again on twitter Sryians who are close to the gov claimed he was kidnapped by the rebels forced him to defect.

Here is the video see for youself.

I have found several links on who the real markers are of these so called protesters in Syria
edit on 12-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I found a huge Link Between Libyan Rebels and Syrian Rebels i found a huge Connection today.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
feb17.info...
The Libyan Youth Movement.
Freedom-Democracy-Regime Change.

Now watch this. Notice the phrase Regime Change?
Mar15
The Syrian Youth Movement.
Freedom-Democracy-Regime Change.

They are run by the same people,organizations sounds to me the rebels in Syria are indeed going to try and call out for an military intervention as seen with Libya.

Whoever is running those two Revolutionary sites you can bet your money they are not Libyan nor Syrian, sure you could say that an ex-Libyan or ex Syrian is among sites owner as mods or writers.

However those two sites are very questionable.

Who was the person that endorsed the Rebels?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ok, so we already knew this. All it really does is raise more questions than answers. What is most apparent is the blatant in your face thats occuring as it pertains to russia and china.

They are not stupid by any means and can clearly read the writing on the wall. If they were to prove that alphabet soup was behind all of this, then what? Thats the real question.

Personally i think its the cabal's way of pushing a conflict to a head while powers like Russia and China are still behind the technological curve. In this way America will be able to finally show off its new toys to bolster superiority.

new topics

top topics

join