It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Disimformation or Dissemination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I was recently in a so east Asian country and over heard some US embassy workers discussing SOP training protocol they had been involved in that was preparing for a full Nuclear attack on the US. I though what a strange conversation so I sat still and quite as I tried to hear as much as I could and from what I gleaned there is a suspicion that Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and Russia are planning a synchronized attack on the US and it bases abroad. This attack will strike both the east and west coast simultaneously along with the bases in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Persian gulf. the other part of the conversation was would they still have jobs after it happens.

This is the first I ever heard of such a plan and was wondering were these workers disinforming or or were they disseminating the information?

They were foreigners who worked for the Embassy and have no real loyalty to the US to them it is just a job

What thinkest thou?
edit on 12-7-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I think poo.

Only because to think the alternative would be scary.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You can answer your own question by thinking about who could launch a "full nuclear attack" on the US. that would be Russia of any of those countries named. Most of those named have few if any capabilities to nuke the US. The use of "dirty nukes" would be another matter. But there it would be of limited success due to the short-range of dirty nukes.

In short, the ability to bring nuclear destruction to the US is very limited by all of those countries mentioned. And even Russia should not be seen as an equal foe in such a battle with the US these days. I suspect you heard "beer talk."

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Me and a mate once sat on a train... and this was just after some viral thing have been all over - long before ATS and I met.

We thought it was a hoot to say "Cough cough, we shouldn't have come back man, we shoud never have gone.." and "Cough cough I know man, but it was worth it... but my fingernails are bleeding man.."

"Cough cough, I know, and I can't stop coughing up blood!"

and we did this the entire train ride.. Oh so many old people got up and walked away in fear.

BWAHAHA.. it was friggen hilarious, until... one chick we knew came up and said "OH YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!!" and we all cracked up in hysterics.

Point being, you do know there are trolls out there in real life, no? If not, then... boy we had a laff..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well they were being pretty convincing even down to official US Embassy ID tags around their necks.

These countries are working together. Russia has hundreds of missing nuclear warhead parts some of them are believed to be in Iran.

The CIA made a report over 6 months ago (no MSM or even ATS even said anything) they believe Iran already received components for nuke warheads from N. Korea. Iran's semi failed missile launch last week showed they are closer to inter continental abilities. I am not sure if N Korea's failed launch was do to their fault or a sabotaged via computer jammers that not only made the missile useless but shut the web service down in prats of N. Korea, S Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan and Philippines.

Venusian has received numerous cargo ships directly from Iran with no intervention or questions from anyone. there is supposed to be a ban and a watchdog. Where were the watchdogs not even MSM report of it. The CIA and their Secret Service cohorts are to busy flirting with whores down there to do their jobs. They do have short range missiles and subs mind you not to high tech but enough to do the job.

Cuba can be used as a base, and again no one mentions anything about how Russia has been sending many cargo ships to Cuba over the last 8 months.

The threat may be legitimate and with the US at one of its weakest points right now this could be a credible fact. While some of you may spread malicious lies of virus and biological via a joke. You must understand the culture of these two US embassy employees, that is not in their way of thinking to do such as yours was. Unless they were instructed to do so. They were not speaking loudly for everyone to hear and it was in their own native language which I know. so it is still a question of dissemination or disinformation or maybe just two guys concerned about what they had been trained as a response when this goes down or in case such an event takes place.

But then why train people for that?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
did you all see this

"Iran warns it’s closely monitoring the “enemy’s” moves from the Caribbean Sea to the Persian Gulf. The statement comes after Washington is reported to have dispatched a fourth aircraft carrier and a fleet of underwater drones to Gulf waters.

­Iran’s intelligence systems are tracking all the activities of the US forces and its allies from the Caribbean Sea to the Sea of Oman and the Persian Gulf, says Rear Admiral Javad Mashidi, the deputy commander of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy."

read more here www.rt.com...

During the story the US does not even address why or how Iran is monitoring its movements in the Caribbean Sea seeing that the Caribbean sea is the area from Florida to Texas, Mexico, Cuba to South America and also covers Bermuda, Haiti and all the other Islands out there.

The US knows and hears things yet for some reason I get the sneaky feeling the Government, like 911 is going to let us get attacked in a big way.
edit on 16-7-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
Well they were being pretty convincing even down to official US Embassy ID tags around their necks.

These countries are working together. Russia has hundreds of missing nuclear warhead parts some of them are believed to be in Iran.

The CIA made a report over 6 months ago (no MSM or even ATS even said anything) they believe Iran already received components for nuke warheads from N. Korea. Iran's semi failed missile launch last week showed they are closer to inter continental abilities. I am not sure if N Korea's failed launch was do to their fault or a sabotaged via computer jammers that not only made the missile useless but shut the web service down in prats of N. Korea, S Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan and Philippines.

Venusian has received numerous cargo ships directly from Iran with no intervention or questions from anyone. there is supposed to be a ban and a watchdog. Where were the watchdogs not even MSM report of it. The CIA and their Secret Service cohorts are to busy flirting with whores down there to do their jobs. They do have short range missiles and subs mind you not to high tech but enough to do the job.

Cuba can be used as a base, and again no one mentions anything about how Russia has been sending many cargo ships to Cuba over the last 8 months.

The threat may be legitimate and with the US at one of its weakest points right now this could be a credible fact. While some of you may spread malicious lies of virus and biological via a joke. You must understand the culture of these two US embassy employees, that is not in their way of thinking to do such as yours was. Unless they were instructed to do so. They were not speaking loudly for everyone to hear and it was in their own native language which I know. so it is still a question of dissemination or disinformation or maybe just two guys concerned about what they had been trained as a response when this goes down or in case such an event takes place.

But then why train people for that?

You bring up some very interesting points. This thread deserves a bump.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Personally I believe that through disinfo such as this you can tell what is really happening. I use a simple rule I like to call the "opposite rule", which basically says whatever were being told the opposite is actually true. Eg. US strong dollar policy = currency devaluation. Heres an article on disinfo thats ok, and gets another main point, which is that your intuition is usually the most correct.

top topics

join