It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
A few days ago i had a dream that i was sitting in a certain store doing something. I NEVER go into this store. So it made zero sense to me.

Then just yesterday, I go into it and im doing what I went there for and I all of a sudden remembered my dream where i dreamt i had done just that.

I get premonition dreams like that a lot but they're never of anything important and i can't tell when it's happening.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I remember reading an article I found from stumbleupon that I thought was interesting (not interesting enough to save it)

But it claimed that dreams where not precogniton, but an effect of the 4 demnsional beings we actually are...

It went on to explain with pseudo science that the brain is simply a quantum cache buffering information for us, and dreams act not only as a function of memory, but also the preloading of it...

It claimed that by keeping a detailed dream journal one could see parallels with events in your life that have yet to happen, because we are really observers of reality and not actors...

It was all very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Have had this occur many times...its strange to begin with but as it occurs more often you find yourself remembering more and then controlling your dreams!

Very strange indeed! Raises far more questions than answers...

Infact, i even made a thread on it not so long ago

Thread Here

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Such dreams are only useful if you can write them down when you have them. Only when it happens to me, I wake up and cant remember anything. I only fully recall the cream when it actually occurs months down the road. Even then i cannot tell what it means and it gets triggered in a number of ways like sound, smell, images.

Its all very confusing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Every night for the next week say this to yourself over and over in your head for about 5 minutes before you fall asleep. By the end of the week, you'll be able to remember all your dreams.

"i will remember my dream, i will remember my dream"

Trust me, it works!

top topics

join