It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Introduction -- My Name is Stanton Friedman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Introduction From Stanton Friedman

My name is Stanton Friedman and I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I hold BSc and MSc degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956 and have been employed as a nuclear physicist for 14 years at companies such as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics and McDonnell Douglas. I have worked on such advanced, classified, eventually cancelled, projects as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and nuclear powerplants for space. I have investigated UFO reports and incidents since the mid 1950's and went to it full time in 1970. I've lectured on the topic "Flying Saucers ARE Real!" since 1967 at over 600 colleges and more than 100 professional groups in 50 states, 9 provinces and 14 other countries. I've published more than 80 papers on the UFO phenomena and have appeared on hundreds of radio- and TV programs. I was the first civilian to investigate the Roswell Incident was co-author of "Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident.". I was also the author of "TOP SECRET/MAJIC", which deals with the Majestic 12 group. I've appeared twice at the United Nations, provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings and pioneered many aspects of Ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, the Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work; analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case; crashed saucers, flying saucer technology and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort to Investigate) cultists. I have successfully debated many critics of flying saucers, Roswell, Majestic 12, including winning a debate at Oxford University and one with Dr. Seth Shostak on Coast to Coast radio on July 21. My view on the subject of flying saucers is that SOME UFOs are spacecraft of alien origin and that we are dealing with nothing less than a Cosmic Watergate and the biggest story of the past millennium: visits to Planet Earth by alien spacecraft and the successful coverup by governments of the best data: alien wreckage and bodies recovered in New Mexico, for 56 years. Further information regarding myself and my work can be found at www.stanfriedman.com....

Supporting links and information (from ATS Admin)

Click for: Google Search Results (administrative note) This thread will be locked for 24 hours to allow members to gather research. Mr. Friedman will be available to begin answering questions on Monday evening, edt.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Stanton Friedman Interview is now open

Remember Mr. Friedman will be available to begin answering questions Monday evening EDT.

Please prefix your thread subjects with "Stanton Friedman:" to help our guest and members better find the threads specific to the Stanton Friedman interview.

Remember, decorum is the rule of the day. Please Follow Our Rules and discuss, debate, disagree, agree, and exchange ideas in a civilized and polite way.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'd just like to welcome you to ATS.

Thankyou for taking the time to come here and answer our members questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You have many fans here, including myself, and I, like many others here, am excited about this opportunity. Thank you very much for taking the time to participate in this discussion!

PS-Reminder to members to not post questions on this thread, and instead to follow the rules set forth for this event (i.e. create a separate thread for each set of questions). Thanks all.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mr Friedman, I'm wondering if you would be so kind as to share with us some of your ancestry. Could you please provide us with details about your parents, grand parents, and great grandparents.

It would be fascinating if we could learn the complete story about the "The Father of UFOs".

new topics

top topics

join