It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt crisis to China, bank crisis globally, real estate crisis and bullshit reasons to go to war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Bull# upon bull# by those running the show that are supposed to be doing things in the favor of the American tax payers, but aren't and never have. Now those in control of our office are creating sinister ways to extort, racketeer, create false proxys for war, constantly tell bribes to the american people to get into office, so when they do get in they try to create NWO on the whole #ing world, because they are too pussy to stand up for their own actions that they want to take out on us for knowing these actions that they brought upon themselves with shame to our land! This bull# must stop. Like i said, if you create a world built on corruption, then your castle of cards will fall apart at the seams, from those who you walked all over that chose not to fight for your ways or kind anymore! They see the truth, which you obviously don't have or don't want to prove you have! You only want to act like a MAFIA crime boss to the American people so you can intimidate them to vote for your mafia promoting ways, so thanks again for making this place even worse to live in, asshole! Welcome to #ing GANGLAND! # ass #!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Not sure this is a "Political Issue" per se; more of a rant--but a good rant! Covers pretty much everything and pulls no punches. Here's your star....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know people get angry and when people get angry, they curse, but good God!

Relax, dude. You gotta balance that anger and frustration out with something good.

This should go in the rant forum, by the way.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Should this be in the rant section?

Any-way…. welcome to the party pal, I hope you enjoy your government as much as I do mine.

Government has never been about the people’s wishes and wants and has not been for a long long time.

Mickierocksman

top topics

join