It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Targeting Syria, Anonymous is The CIA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anon had their chance to liberate the world with information, they never did. They just proved to be a bunch of immature hackers with their mild social-internet disturbances. They should assume that by now they have been infiltrated and hijacked by federal agencies and others with their own agendas.

You can't trust anything that claims to be anon unless they are really exposing important information that would change the "game" completely (i.e.- evidence of financial crimes, U.S. government corruption) but thats not what it is. Now they have a foreign policy which is favorable to western power. Coincidental?

Everyone needs to clean house, the government, corporations, Anon, and anywhere else the selfish/greed/1% supporters have infiltrated

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hmm. I'm not sure that I agree with you on this particular point, that anon is the CIA. But, I will say that I do not support the Syrian regime, NOR do I support the rebels. They are both evils, and neither of these groups are really for the people. This situation is similar to that of Libya, but actually much worse. The best thing I think we can do is to not get involved, because no matter which side you take, the blood will be on your hands if you do.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Any tech-savvy group of people can pretend being Anonymous. For a while there was even a Neonazi Anonymous (before they got their databases exposed). And there's a lot of tech-savvy people with agendas in the CIA.

<< 1  2   >>

join