It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Targeting Syria, Anonymous is The CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You mean something like this:

The fact is, Anonymous does not have an infinite number of participants therefore not all Ops can be given the attention they may deserve.

Twitter search of #OpBahrain

Twitter
edit on 12-7-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ah the sweet taste of doom-pr0n...

What if "anonymous" suddenly has access to stuxnet or flame style cyber weapons and they do all the dirty work that the U.S. can't technically do. They can wash their hands while the "people" rise up and install democracy. Then the government can start a war on hackers to really clamp down on the internet, or respond to retaliation/cyber war and clamp down on the internet in the U.S.. Hmmm... war on anonymous. Seems to fit since we have the war on terror. Nice and vague.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ummm.... Anonymouys Targeting Syria? Okay. This is news? How? I was watching videos out of Homs, Syria covering the protests against Syrian Police in the couple months prior to Occupy kicking off in September of last year. I didn't realize anyone was unaware that Anonymous had a declared campaign very publicly announced and with the express stated goal of overthrowing the Syrian Government in the same mold as Mubarak in Egypt.

Obviously, they didn't expect it to draw out almost one full year later and into a bloody lopsided civil war....but heck, of course Anonymous is targeting Syria. They started this or were right there with who did, from day 1. They be Legion, dontcha know.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm.... Anonymouys Targeting Syria? Okay. This is news? How?

It's certainly not breaking news.

It turns out that back in February, Hacktivists from Anonymous Syria, AntiSec and the People’s Liberation Army worked day and night “to create a breach of multiple domains and dozens of servers inside Syria,” an Anonymous press release states. The operation was part of Anonymous’ anti-Assad Op Syria. Many hacktivists taking part in the operation were working inside Syria.

RT Article

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How much of our daily reality is created illusory propaganda?
Ten?Twenty? Fourty?perecnt
Sixy?anyone willing to go sixty?
Do i hear seventy five?

More than half a life in vain for the man........................................................
Its all BULLS^&*T!
edit on 12-7-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
lol and the "war" they declared on the drug cartels were oh so effective. Not to mention how they single handedly brought down the PS3 network and the church of scientology- wait, no they didn't. Anonymous has not really done anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Anon aren't the CIA, however that movie is the CIA.
I rek'n they wiped them out with arrests and murder.. a cyber coup ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Everything I Needed To Know About Anonymous...

I Learned From ATS member, Mr. Mask...

Warning! Lot's of Profanity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video really says it all and I am happy for the opportunity to help MM remind you once more.

Now cut it out.

X.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Anonymous do not "fight" for any nation. They fight for freedoms regardless of who it is being oppressed or who it is doing the oppressing.

For many people this reply, is like a chicken on a post, we all know it didn't get there by itself, we are wondering, what the hell it is doing there, who the hell put it there, and what the intentions were behind them doing it.

Anonymous is not interested in freedom, many "organisations" are hiding behind the name "Anonymous", NONE of them have anything but their own agendas at heart.
Why haven't we seen more than crappy youtubes being uploaded to the internet, surely such skilled internet ninjas, having the last ten years of a more or less security free internet, where they have been able to come and go as they please, into whatever datbase took their fancy, they have reams and reams of info that will be earth shattering.
But, alas they are controlled opposition, another false hope for humanity to pin it's hopes on while doing nothing more than wishing someone else will take care of the problem.
I am sorry to break the news to you, but, they are not the best hope for humanity, they are there to make you believe some actually gives a #, when the truth is, they really don't care beyond their own little power plays.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The CIA taking advantage of stupid social movements??? How would they ever do such a thing???

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Greetings Anonymous. At this moment you are seated comfortably in front of your computer screen. At this moment rebels are fighting for their freedom, for their lives. At this moment in Syria a corrupt evil leader is commuting war crimes against his own people.

For years now the majority of Syria has been fighting for their freedom from President Bashar al-Assad and his elite loyalists. The rebels began as simple protesters just like us, but then Mr. Assad pushed them too far.

So i was Right looks like the Anonymous are and were the CIA in disguise in plain sight.

Not surprisingly, right after the Iranian Operation by Anonymous its pretty clear who they are at least now we know.
Well its a good thing i drooped by support for them.

The way the Anonymous switches its targets and chooses from Iran to then from that to Syria its pretty, if Anonymous was really fighting for the American public.

Why haven't they targeted the major banks yet? or better yet John McCain to see his lobbyist record? the fact is the Anonymous aren't fighting for us bur for them.

I guess Anonymous would be cheering for a NATO strike on Syria.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
Here we go again he said she said. Unbelievable, well I may as well throw this one back in the LOOP just once not 9.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Of course they are. How do you think they obtained the data dump wikileaks leaked via anonymous. My guess is the flame virus. Assange also may be an asset.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Anonymous is not interested in freedom, many "organisations" are hiding behind the name "Anonymous", NONE of them have anything but their own agendas at heart.

Freedom is a huge motivator. Ops against SOPA, CISPA, ACTA and others for example. There are currently protests in Japan against the governments attempts to crack down on piracy which will result in essentially spying on internet users. They are going about it in an interesting way too lol

Anonymous hackers pick up litter in Tokyo protest

Why haven't we seen more than crappy youtubes being uploaded to the internet, surely such skilled internet ninjas, having the last ten years of a more or less security free internet, where they have been able to come and go as they please, into whatever datbase took their fancy, they have reams and reams of info that will be earth shattering.

There has been much more than crappy youtube videos. I have no idea what they have in their hands but big releases that I can recall from recent years are the HBGary releases, Stratfor and most recently the Syria Files. There has also been work done to ensure internet access via dial up should the Sudanese government cut off the net.

But, alas they are controlled opposition.

Possible but I don't believe so. Not controlled anyway, infiltrated yes.

I am sorry to break the news to you, but, they are not the best hope for humanity, they are there to make you believe some actually gives a #, when the truth is, they really don't care beyond their own little power plays.

I agree they are not the best hope for humanity but I disagree with the rest of that paragraph.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So let me see if I got this right..

Every Hacker worthy of note on this planet is a CIA operative?

Anon is a collection of thousands of individuals, most of whom do not know each other. They are regular individuals who fight against tyranny in the only way they can. And they are damn good at it...!! Why don't they help everyone being oppressed? Simple really, they can only take one fight at a time like anyone else. they take the ones they feel is most important.

Anon is NOT CIA or any other intel org. They are far more widespread than any government organisation and far more powerful.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Anonymous don't have central command, they don't have same goals, some are Anonymous just few hours a day, some are all the time. Some have created loose organizations, some fight alone.

Its way too loose group to say anything about them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Let's be clear here...

Anonymous is anybody. That could be you, me, or your aunt Phyllis.
Anonymous is not your own personal army. It is meant to remove tyranny. This is how you can tell if a video is real or not. (even though anybody can make such videos, simply calling for action does not simply make the cause reasonable, just, or valid)

Anonymous is legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget.

Expect them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
So i was Right looks like the Anonymous are and were the CIA in disguise in plain sight.

ACtualy I think there are two groups.

The REAL anonymous. And then the CIA hackers that use the anonymous name to spout their jargon and spread misinfo. The CIA anonymous doesn't like the real anonymous because they are fighting the good fight.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

The information releases have been made by LULZSEC and ANTI-SEC showing there isn't any "Security" for teh lulz.
This is not anonymous, they have a name, a label by which all there victories can be known.
I do maintain a glimmer of hope, that amongst this morass of collectives that are "anonymous", there is one that truly is ANONYMOUS and is not interested in flights of ego, that they are in the background doing what is necessary, and in time will release everything humanity needs to see to show just how corrupt and despotic our "Government" is.
Beyond that, it is ALL a bs facade of hope for humanity, and will not amount to anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well teh Mr. Mask video was pretty much nothing more than an opinion of a misinformed person or possibly outright lies, I'm actually hoping it was a joke. Either way, still incorrect information.

My opinion of OP is that s/he doesn't know how to internet so s/he tries to discredit those that do. Here is how I imagine a conversation between OP and I would go.

Me: Hello OP!
Op: Hello Me!
Me: OP how do you feel about those anons?
Op: Stoopid CIA agents and the ones that arent agents dont do anything!
Me: What makes you come to that belief? Do you know any anons personally?
Op: I read anti-anon opinions that confirmed my suspicions about anons. No I dont know any, their anonymous.
Me: Well, thats not really proof now is it?
Op: Well I started a thread about it too and someone posted the Mr. Mask video so that confirms it.
Me: Mr. Mask video is pretty dumb OP. Lots of incorrect statements in there.
Op: Nu uh!
Me: Well anon has been involved in lots of data dumps and Mr. Mask video says it just ddos not hacks.
Op: I need to see proof of these data dumps!
Me: But OP you never provided any evidence in your OP. You demand proof, but you dont provide any?
Op: CIA!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Way to go on that whole deny ignorance thing...

Anyway, my point being is that I am betting a lot of you that criticize anon and discredit what they have done, have probably never been anywhere near anonnet or any other anon hub.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We're all Anonymous.

Anyone can buy and put on a "Guy Fawks" mask and say they are Anonymous.....Even the CIA.

I can make a video right now with a computerized voice and use V For Vendetta imagery to push whatever agenda I choose.

It's up to you, and the rest of "anonymous", if you want to participate with the cause and make the video, idea, agenda, event, etc go viral.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join